Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 277. (Read 835509 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
hi all,
i am mining btg with gtx 1060 6gb.... my hash rate was 1930 sol average,, yesterday i have updated my ssd setting (flash) and after that my hash rate dropped to 1780 sol.... for ethereum mining my hash rate was 24 mhs per gpu but now it is dropped to 19 mhs........ whats the reason behind this and how to fix it,,, kindly help me
Activity: 25
So I'm currently running 1 of 3 1070ti's while I wait on my larger PSU to come in to run them all. I have a Gigabyte 270P-D3 mobo.

Mining ZEN I'm currently at 457 Sol/s on this one card. I know they can reach the 500 mark however no matter what I set the OC to it does not change. Have it set to 0/0 at the moment and it is doing the same rate as when it was 200/700. Power is set to 110 watts and fan is 50% running around 65c.

It shows that the program is supposedly setting the OC settings but I'm unsure if the changes are actually happening as it does not seem to affect anything.

Any input as to what may be up with this?
Activity: 305
Merit: 148
Theranos Coin - IoT + micro-blood arrays = Moon!
I'm using SMOS for quite a bit time, and pretty happy about it.

Last 5 months I have not touched anything and today I have checked status and I see that one GPU is not listed, I can't see for how long it is offline at the pool or at SMOS.

There is probably something dead or needs to be checked, but since rig is far away from me I will do it later.

My question is: Will there be an option to send report by mail about offline rigs or changes in configurations?

Thanks!

would be nice to have a monitor - it's why i haven't switched over from windows yet. no monitoring.

i do like that it was literally plug and play for the drivers, booted up and found all 6 GPU's right away.

With windows it does take more time for the initial, have to download nvidia driver updates, then 90% of the time I have to plug in 1 card at a time, reboot till it reads all 6. BUT once you do that, there's tons of miner monitors and haven't had 1 single issue with win10 in the past year, so still on the fence migrating farm to smos.

I completely agree with that assessment.  However, from time to time, Windows blows up for no apparent reason, which is annoying and time wasting.  SMOS is like the EverReady Bunny...  I'm split between SMOS and Win10.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I have the onda d1800 riserless motherboard and am trying to run a sapphire nitro 570 4gb on it.

I downloaded rx os dagfix zip file. Unzipped it then used etcher to write it to my usb flash drive.

I plugged the usb flash drive in to one of the usb ports on the board and powered on.

It started booting with some text flashing on the screen then the screen went blank.

no error messages. no blinking cursor. nothing I press on the keyboard affects the screen. not even ctrl-alt-delete.

do I just leave it running and plugged in to the network? is it updating with a blank screen?
Activity: 12
Yes please return to the old gpu temp/fan view!
Activity: 18
Please, please, please - return all GPUs temp/cooling info showing to dashboard!!!
A few days on dashboard v3030 have killed my brain totally.....  Embarrassed Undecided
Activity: 7
Hello everyone,

Ive been stuck at OpenCL initializing for quite sometime now all other OS are working on the same rig but SMOS is always getting stuck at OpenCL initializing does anyone know how to solve this issue

how many GPU are using ? and what model ?

if DAG loading is making the opencl or miner hang u should try serial dag loading

How should i do the serial dag loading

simple Use -gser   this setting can improve stability on multi-GPU systems if miner hangs during startup. It serializes GPUs initalization routines. Use "-gser 1" to serailize some of routines and "-gser 2" to serialize all routines.
   Using values higher than 2 allows you also to set custom delay between DAG generation on GPUs, for example, "-gser 5" means same as "-gser 2" and also adds 3sec delay between DAG generation (can be useful for buggy drivers and/or weak PSU).
   Default value is "0" (no serialization, fast initialization).

Not working still stuck at opencl initializing ...
Activity: 1
hi I have a rig with 6 cards RX 580 and the is no issue while im using

claymore-eth-v10.2 -wd 1 -r 1 -epool stratum+tcp://eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal 0xc1beccdfaafffa2d5249178f5b707080aa08a66c -esm 0 -estale 0 -eworker $rigName -epsw x -allpools 1 -mport -3333 -asm 1 -dcri 23 -dpool stratum+tcp://dcr.suprnova.cc:3252 -dwal rafalk.x -dpsw x

but when I want to use CryptoNight which is
sgminer-gm-nh-5.5.5-8   --no-submit-stale --kernel cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://cryptonight.eu.nicehash.com:3355 -u 3DnHdtiwjHRREkx7k7eQBnHAYFnLu7oq3g.$rigName -p x --rawintensity 1000 -w 8 --text-only

or

claymore-xmr-v10.2   -xpool stratum+tcp://uk-etn-pool.hashparty.io:5555 -xwal etnkFL1fnyogmNSGYCERoHZUAqynH3SQqeSEcNnVDmqpaqYv4X3z7H3S7qG9QAcF3hET2qFJUNXN3Lg bvGEqJrR61betMApkq7 -xpsw x -mport -3333

my rig is restarting very ofen and once for while is turning off I can find any command line because it seems to be off or refreshing. also I try do SSH but whitout success

any help will be apreciated
Activity: 15
I am new user of simplemining OS and I have to say that is amazing!!!

I mine BTG with 7 gpus (2 x 1070 zotac AMP & 5 x 1070 gigabyte windforce OC) and total sol/s 3416 (ZM average hashrate) without crashes or other problems since the first minute!!!
 Exactly the same performance I had with nvoc 19-1.4 but there were a lot of miner crashes (ZM 0.5.6) - the maximum miner uptime was 9 hours. My system settings on both operating systems (nvoc & SMos) are: zotac 100core, 1390mem, 135pl | gigabyte windforce OC 165core, 1390mem, 135pl.

if you have other OC settings for better performance are welcome!

and finally a request about dashboard v3031: In my point of view temp & fan should be appear for each one GPU without hovering.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Able to add Alexis78 to ccminer on this at all? Thanks

+1
Totally agreed and updated ccminer 2.2.3 (tpruvot) please.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Able to add Alexis78 to ccminer on this at all? Thanks
Activity: 52
I seem to randomly get the error "# connection closed by server r:0" while im connected to the miner.

Things seem to go well for about an hour and then I get that error and I have to reboot the miner program. Any ideas?

This is the line im using to start:
--server zhash.pro --port 3057 --user znk4Hw9K8HUoEgpzaX8vRDD1pvcKWqgGzSX.$rigName --pass x

Miner: dstm-v0.5.6

https://imgur.com/a/ZSc2I
Activity: 22
Hi ,

I am new to the hobby. Might I ask:

1/ Any wifi adaptor/range extender with WAN/LAN that supports SM OS?

2/ I am gonna go out of state and be operating my 2 rigs at hometown for the first couple months, Will SM OS be an ideal choice for that.

Thank you very much and Happy Holiday,

Rothco
Activity: 2
Hello everyone,

Ive been stuck at OpenCL initializing for quite sometime now all other OS are working on the same rig but SMOS is always getting stuck at OpenCL initializing does anyone know how to solve this issue

if DAG loading is making the opencl or miner hang u should try serial dag loading

simple Use -gser   this setting can improve stability on multi-GPU systems if miner hangs during startup. It serializes GPUs initalization routines. Use "-gser 1" to serailize some of routines and "-gser 2" to serialize all routines.
   Using values higher than 2 allows you also to set custom delay between DAG generation on GPUs, for example, "-gser 5" means same as "-gser 2" and also adds 3sec delay between DAG generation (can be useful for buggy drivers and/or weak PSU).

Don't mean to butt in on a conversation you two are having, but I was having the same issue with the RX Os WITHOUT dagfix. Flashed a brand new USB with RX os WITH Dagfix and its working smoothly now. Hope this helps.
Activity: 72
Asrock H110 Pro Btc +

Getting kernel panic on multiple rigs.

I get this error

kernel panic not syncing timeout not all cpus entered broadcast exception handler

I'm using Celeron LGA 1151 G3930

Also I can confirm that rigs lose connection with simplemining

try adding via ssh pci=noaer to grub

also Never Enable boot from LAN in BIOS for NIC its flood the switch and disabled network connectivity

it solved my similar issue
Hello,

I have 16 miners working right now on SMOS. I have 8 miners connected to an unmanaged TPLink TL-SG1016 switch. I have the other 8 miners connected similarly to a separate switch. These two unmanaged switches are connected to my router which has DHCP enabled. Router is connected to the internet.

I'm having an issue that when one of my SMOS miners freezes, it takes down the entire unmanaged switch it is connected to. i.e. all the other miners on that switch go offline. The minute I turn off and reboot the frozen miner manually (holding the power switch for 5s) all the other miners go back online and resume mining. I'm not sure if the frozen miner is flooding the switch with packets or something, I was wondering if anyone else ran into this issue.

I am not sure what is freezing my miner as well. I find that after a couple of resets, the freezing will go away but then another miner on the network will start to do the same thing a few days later. This happens on either switch network.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

its Mostly Because a bug in ubuntu 16.04 with Skylake CPU causing PCIe Flooding errors, what board and cpu u use ?

try adding via ssh pci=noaer to grub

also Never Enable boot from LAN in BIOS for NIC for some reason it flood the switch and disabled network connectivty on LAN wifi still works tho
Hello everyone,

Activity: 2
I have some problems
I want to use cc miner tpruvrot for skunkhash
but everytime i get an error root/xminer.sh: line 58 illegal instruction $Miner_Path $Miner_Options

Configuration Simplemining Os
-a skunk -o stratum+tcp://pool.friends-master.net:8433 -u walletadress -p c=ALTCOM

How can I get it solved?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The is no neoscrypt miner on simplemining  Huh Cry

ccminer-tpruvot-v2.1 does neoscrypt.
Activity: 11
guys can you tell me how to fix this error:

"failed to set new fan speed check if miner has root access"

I have 3 x rx 580 8gb nitro plus

Remove -tt from claymore miner ... at least that was my case Smiley you can have target temp set at the OC settings in SMOS

ty that solved this problem but i have another one now

pls check this video, thats my problem

pcie bus error

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGxZ3W9eLfo

Jump to: