Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 279. (Read 835509 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
To tytanic: can you change way of showing temperatures and fanspeeds to old one? It takes more time to monitor the situation now. Thank you.

Yeah because what if one fan is 80% and one fan is 30% or one fan 0%?  It's harder to see now.

Maybe have two column options, All Temp or Short Temp.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
To tytanic: can you change way of showing temperatures and fanspeeds to old one? It takes more time to monitor the situation now. Thank you.
Activity: 64
We need this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mkxminer-fast-lyra2zlyra2rev2-miner-for-amd-gpu-zcoin-gincoin-vert-mona-2360168 on linux, Lyra2rev2 are very profitable if you use that app on windows, more than ETN which is btw showing unreal profits using calculators.

We also need a updated version of sgminer with support for ZCOIN algo(Lyra2z) which is also very profitable. (https://github.com/djm34/sgminer-msvc2015)
Activity: 9
Hi i have a little problem few days ago SMOS started doing this all stats dissapear and only show See Console but there is nothing on the consle few minutes later all back to normal and this is happening non-stop now yes the miner dosnt stop mining but what is mining in this time i dont know cause i dont have access to the console
Is there a way to monitor DSTM console in realtime other then SMOS
Activity: 11
I need help

im getting this error

"failed to set new fan speed check if miner has root access"

I have 3 x rx 580 8gb nitro plus
Activity: 2
Hi all, just installed SMOS and read this forum from page 200+
I've got an issue that might be common where I can only OC the power limit and not the rest of the settings.
Im using GTX 1070 and when it starts up got the following

ERROR: Error querying enabled displays on GPU 0 (Missing Extension).

And it starts mining by limiting the power only and will have way over temp than what I set.

Anyone knows how to fix this?
Activity: 3
Hello,

Im getting an error message after mining for few minutes . Its showing 'Bad performance mode, you need to set GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 '.
Also muy temp is showing 511c . Help me out . I'm using 12 RX580.

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
When I plug in flashed USB, I get a message about hardware detected which will change firmware etc on my machine and it offers me to choose another boot option.

What to do?
Activity: 55
is it possible to mining BITCOIN GOLD with simple mining with NVIDIA CARDS ?

thank you all for your answers.

yes.

I use EWBF miner on my 1060/1070 rigs with the following string:
"--server btg.suprnova.cc --user MySuprnovaUserName.$rigName --pass x --port 8816"
Activity: 50
system crash mining btc gold.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
is it possible to edit failovers pools on the fly or do I need to go into each system and edit the file?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
can anyone share the command to mine electroneum?

also what should the mem clock be changed to if i currently have mine set at 2000?
Activity: 74
is it possible to mining BITCOIN GOLD with simple mining with NVIDIA CARDS ?

thank you all for your answers.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 2792
Escrow Service
Hello,

one of my cards catch no share.

Total Shares: 350(50+42+58+45+55+47+0+53)

If it possible to get this Info on the WebSite per Miner, or the other side from that, to see all incorrect share per card?

and a other question, how can i log into my miner per SSH?

Best Regards
Willi
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 2792
Escrow Service
bring your overclocking setting on this GPU a little bit down and reboot your system
Activity: 17
Hi all,

I have a new rig with 6*RX580 8gb Sapphire special edition.

With only 5 GPU no problem with simpleMiningOS, but with 6 gpu, one of them (GPU3)  immedialty go to 0.00Mh/s so the rig is always rebooting.

What could be the problem ?

What is your setting?
Activity: 26
Hi all,

I have a new rig with 6*RX580 8gb Sapphire special edition.

With only 5 GPU no problem with simpleMiningOS, but with 6 gpu, one of them (GPU3)  immedialty go to 0.00Mh/s so the rig is always rebooting.

What could be the problem ?
Activity: 1
New to simplemining. Got everything set up and running ok I think. But I keep getting error messages that says miner crashed/ended. When I look in the console all I see are stratum error. I’ve double checked my pool settings (luck pool)
And I have the correct address and port for Hush.

Am I just over looking something?
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
@tytanick @citronick What's the status of RX Vega support in SMOS? I'm thinking about new rig based on a few Vega GPUs and will go for it only if SMOS supports it. Do you plan to implement this driver http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/AMDGPU-Pro-Beta-Mining-Driver-for-Linux-Release-Notes.aspx - 17.40?

Activity: 18
Dear tytanick,
I'm a happy user of SMOS and I would like to give you some feedback about a new v3030 dashboard.
If I had a chance I would vote to stay on the old way of showing temperatures and fanspeeds instead of new "fanspeed/temperature field now shows only biggest value" way.
It was useful for me to monitor all cards readings, simply peeking to dashboard from time to time. Now clicking on temp
Hope my opinion can serve for your feedback statistics. Anyway, thanks for your classy SMOS.
Jump to: