Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 281. (Read 835509 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Awesome Tytanick! I have been using SMOS for several months now and just wanted to say thanks! It really has been flawless and works better than any of the other linux based mining OS's out there.
Great job and keep up the great work!
Yeah thx.
Still it is getting to be more and more complicated to mantain from my point of view Cheesy
Linux is better over winows in mater of server usage/mass mining usage.
Still linux rapped in simplemining box is more user friendly becasue i know how hard is for average user to start with linux Smiley
Also there is merging one more operating system which ended their ICO - its EasyMine and they are in closed beta stage.
Could be very similar project to mine. They are also from Poland but i never talked with them.

I am currently focusing from month on Extension Boards and SRR new firmware.
It will have a lot more features and some rare bugs fixed Smiley

About adding new miners, i really dont want to add every single miner out there.
It is already too much of them so i am adding slowly only those which are most wanted like DSTM or new claymore versions.
more miners = more mess = more complicated.

Yes sir, I understand completely. Just FYI... I ended up switching to Monacoin using the ccminer-tpruvot-v2.1 to mine with Lyra2rev2 and accomplish what I was after. It is working great! I also appreciate the benchmark OC settings in the help section to assist with setting up Nvidia cards. Great info! Thanks again! I'm a happy customer!
Activity: 31
Isn't it possible to create an option to allow us to add a specific miner if we want? I mean, the installed cc miner for instance is terrible for some algos...
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Awesome Tytanick! I have been using SMOS for several months now and just wanted to say thanks! It really has been flawless and works better than any of the other linux based mining OS's out there.
Great job and keep up the great work!
Yeah thx.
Still it is getting to be more and more complicated to mantain from my point of view Cheesy
Linux is better over winows in mater of server usage/mass mining usage.
Still linux rapped in simplemining box is more user friendly becasue i know how hard is for average user to start with linux Smiley
Also there is merging one more operating system which ended their ICO - its EasyMine and they are in closed beta stage.
Could be very similar project to mine. They are also from Poland but i never talked with them.

I am currently focusing from month on Extension Boards and SRR new firmware.
It will have a lot more features and some rare bugs fixed Smiley

About adding new miners, i really dont want to add every single miner out there.
It is already too much of them so i am adding slowly only those which are most wanted like DSTM or new claymore versions.
more miners = more mess = more complicated.
Activity: 3
Awesome Tytanick! I have been using SMOS for several months now and just wanted to say thanks! It really has been flawless and works better than any of the other linux based mining OS's out there. Great job and keep up the great work!
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Yep, i see this bug, it will be fixed.
Activity: 13
Update dashboard v3030
- added messaging system with news
- support ticket system integrated with [email protected]
- compacted view in rig list core/mem/fan fields for better redability
- focus into field after clicking on RENAME
- added sorting into Assig Group alphabetically
- added SELECT ALL RIGS on rig list
- added temperature coloring to yellow if at least one GPU has 78+ C and red with 85+ C

Thanks for the great work - a few feature requests:
1. Support for NeoScrypt like NSGMiner https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nsgminer-v094-the-fastest-neoscrypt-gpu-miner-712650
2. Ability to identify GPU by BIOS without using SSH (like EthOS)

Bug:
1. The name field for the Groups seems to be too compact on my desktop and mobile Firefox.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Update dashboard v3030
- added messaging system with news
- support ticket system integrated with [email protected]
- compacted view in rig list core/mem/fan fields for better redability
- focus into field after clicking on RENAME
- added sorting into Assig Group alphabetically
- added SELECT ALL RIGS on rig list
- added temperature coloring to yellow if at least one GPU has 78+ C and red with 85+ C
Activity: 2
Maybe considering adding the optimized Lyra2rev2 miner ?

https://github.com/Nanashi-Meiyo-Meijin/ccminer
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
Is there any news from adding new dstm's mimner to SMOS. Even it has %2 dev fee, for 1060 it is %3-4 faster then EBWF's miner.

EWBF have 2% of Fees too no ?

I changed just now for DSTM, don't go above 290Sol/s with1060 SC from EVGA (3GB).
I have 315 with DSTM, and can decrease powerlimit.

hello , yes
same here im newbie ,just installed smos
friends help me for configure it ,

i readed over internet 1060 3GB was the best for minning ETH
and now it's no anymore this card

does simpleminning ,can show me what's the best hashrate for my cards/rig ?
and best miner/script ( claymore or DTSM or exclavager ?)

just for see what's the fastest to minning

to let me chose the most "profitable"  ( in token/coins - or $ )

all is auto update ?
just have to reboot smos rig ?
thank you
Activity: 25
@tytanick can you add to SMOS please new "xmr-stak" :
https://github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak

they implement nicehash spport and add stats API
Activity: 12
Hello guys,

Did someone try to mine monacoin? i try putting the pool settings for ccminer but it won't save the changes, so im unable to mine. Any guess why?

This is the setting:

-a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://mona.suprnova.cc:2995 -u account.worker -p password

Thank you!!

Regards
Activity: 49
Thank you for updates like this! Otherwise, I wouldn't have known to switch over to 10.2. Cheers!

Is there any news from adding new dstm's mimner to SMOS. Even it has %2 dev fee, for 1060 it is %3-4 faster then EBWF's miner.

It was added earlier today, switched a few rigs over to it ... looks like I might have to tweak a few OC settings as its continually resetting the server difficulty level and few cards are stopping. The console read-outs in SMOS look a little weird at times.

Tytanick also added an updated Claymore miner.

Activity: 55
Hi guys,

does anybody of you know how to view the console output of the miner?

I mean when you plug your monitor to SMOS you will get this nice known shell-view (see https://imgur.com/a/StTnk attached).

When I connect to SMOS via SSH and try to reattach a session in via screen it says "no session found", but the miner is running in the service manager.

How can I output this nice shell-view to my SSH connection?

Thanks for any advice that does the trick!

Here's the step by step from your local computer:

1)type: "ssh [email protected]" (or whatever your miner IP is, as indicated when hovering mouse over miner name on SMOS web)
2)it will prompt for password, type: "miner"
3)type: "screen -x miner"
4) Dance with joy

if you want to be ever more excited and in the mood to dance, you can flash your AMD bios through SSH too.

1) do the above
2) hit C a few times until you drop the miner stops and drops you to the shell
3) type "sudo su"
3) type: "cd /root/utils" 4) type "./atiflash" to see a list of commands, normally to flash it's something like "./atiflash -p 0 filename.rom" (where 0 is the card #)

to send the bios.rom file to the miner, from your local computer type: "scp filename.rom [email protected]:/root/utils/"
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Is there a way to have your Total speed always showing?
Activity: 162

EWBF have 2% of Fees too no ?

I changed just now for DSTM, don't go above 290Sol/s with1060 SC from EVGA (3GB).
I have 315 with DSTM, and can decrease powerlimit.

Activity: 64
Quote from: tytanick
Hi can you add miners for

Zcoin (Lyra2)
https://whattomine.com/coins/175-xzc-lyra2z

LUX (PHI1612)
https://whattomine.com/coins/212-lux-phi1612

They are quite profitable coins but you have to use windows if you want to mine them
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin

DSTM miner is now added to smOS Cheesy

https://youtu.be/oF9zMJ-EhvQ

Activity: 162
Hello

Rig with EVGA 1060 SC :
I used this OC :

120W
78°C
70%

I got 290/300 sol/s in Equihash with EWBF.
Not sure, but Excavator have better performance now ? Right ?

And for Cryptonight with Nvidia, what is the best miner ?
No miner available in SMOS ?

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Hi guys,

does anybody of you know how to view the console output of the miner?

I mean when you plug your monitor to SMOS you will get this nice known shell-view (see attached).

When I connect to SMOS via SSH and try to reattach a session in via screen it says "no session found", but the miner is running in the service manager.

How can I output this nice shell-view to my SSH connection?

Thanks for any advice that does the trick!

In the smOS dashboard -- the first icon in the Action column is the terminal view of your miner.
Activity: 471
Merit: 250

It was added earlier today, switched a few rigs over to it ... looks like I might have to tweak a few OC settings as its continually resetting the server difficulty level and few cards are stopping. The console read-outs in SMOS look a little weird at times.

Tytanick also added an updated Claymore miner.
Jump to: