Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 278. (Read 835509 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
The is no neoscrypt miner on simplemining  Huh Cry
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 2792
Escrow Service
feature request

one of my cards catch no share.
Total Shares: 350(50+42+58+45+55+47+0+53)

If it possible to get this Info on the WebSite per Miner, or the other side from that, to see all incorrect share per card?

Activity: 15
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
When I plug in flashed USB, I get a message about hardware detected which will change firmware etc on my machine and it offers me to choose another boot option.

What to do?

What motherboard do you have? I'm guessing there's a setting somewhere in the BIOS for the motherboard to disable warnings. Look for something like that in the boot menu, or security menu.

Thx, will definitely try that.
Activity: 9
Just started using Simple Miner. I'm really liking it so far.

A few questions/suggestions:

- is it ok to change the hostname/hosts file on each rig?
- anyway to provide alerts when the rig is down (not responding, low hashrate card crash etc)?
- can you put the current coin, hashrate and approximate profit per day in the web interface?

Thanks!

Jim
Activity: 7
Hello everyone,

Ive been stuck at OpenCL initializing for quite sometime now all other OS are working on the same rig but SMOS is always getting stuck at OpenCL initializing does anyone know how to solve this issue

how many GPU are using ? and what model ?

if DAG loading is making the opencl or miner hang u should try serial dag loading

How should i do the serial dag loading
Activity: 5
Hey guys,

For some reason i can not oc my rx 570 cards. I tried in the oc settings and claymore settings no luck. In oc settings gives me BUG: soft lock up and miner restarts after 30 seconds no matter what. And in claymore settings i put my oc values: -cclock 1175 -mclock 2000, nothing happens, miner starts to mine but GPUs not overclocked.

Any ideas? Thanks

Has anyone been able to help with this?

I'm also getting an:
NMI watchdog: BUG: soft lockup - CPU#1 stuck for 22s!

Any ideas on what this is please?

I just updated the SMOS software - no oc, or anything else
Using 8 RX 580 8gb Cards on asrockh110 pro btc 1200watt and 850 Watt PSU
Activity: 5
Add Lyra2rev2 miner for GTX cards. plz! thx!
Activity: 72
Hello everyone,

Ive been stuck at OpenCL initializing for quite sometime now all other OS are working on the same rig but SMOS is always getting stuck at OpenCL initializing does anyone know how to solve this issue

how many GPU are using ? and what model ?

if DAG loading is making the opencl or miner hang u should try serial dag loading
Hello everyone,

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Does anyone have their smos set up to auto switch algo's on zpool or mph? I am wondering if this is possible as it would save a ton of time babysitting and switching what my rigs are mining.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
use ccminer-tpruvot-v2.1 and replace with your pool/wallet info
-a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://xmr-us-east1.nanopool.org:14444 -u 49y6TCtwA1baAwK9MJGtLy26BEqNTG5Pm19cbuQhMLQnaaNxgmTro2NLKxwniYr8x84jW3X8vz8J38d zPsuW1uHJTCiGtuC.Woodie1/[email protected] -p x
Activity: 20
Hi

how can i mine Monero with Nvidia GPUS on SMOS.
i have tried various configurations on ccminer and ccminer tpruvot.

please could someone assist me
Activity: 3
Hello guys,

after 6 months with no problem I am facing one.

I tried to google some information, and red topics on forum but I didnt fidn any solution.

After booting my SMOS Rig I see only one info: "There is no screen to be attached matching miner."

Can anyone help me to solve this?

Thanks for any advice.
Activity: 3
Hey, guys. I have a few questions.
1) Is it safe to upgrade amd bios(saphire rx570 8 gb) from SMoS?
2) Is it possible to encrypt ssd where os is installed?
Ty for answers XD
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
Yes, Lyra2rev2 please,
Lyra2rev2 is the only reason I am thinking of running windows on my new miner, and would use Simple Mining if it was supported...
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
We need this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mkxminer-fast-lyra2zlyra2rev2-miner-for-amd-gpu-zcoin-gincoin-vert-mona-2360168 on linux, Lyra2rev2 are very profitable if you use that app on windows, more than ETN which is btw showing unreal profits using calculators.

We also need a updated version of sgminer with support for ZCOIN algo(Lyra2z) which is also very profitable. (https://github.com/djm34/sgminer-msvc2015)

Would also love if you get time to add this miner.   With GTX cards Lyra2rev2 can bring some good profits currently.   Vertcoin(VTC) and Monacoin(MONA) both are showing good profit at least on the short term.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Update dashboard v3030
- added messaging system with news
- support ticket system integrated with [email protected]
- compacted view in rig list core/mem/fan fields for better redability
- focus into field after clicking on RENAME
- added sorting into Assig Group alphabetically
- added SELECT ALL RIGS on rig list
- added temperature coloring to yellow if at least one GPU has 78+ C and red with 85+ C

In terms of displaying the temperature of the cards, is it possible to show the average across all the cards instead of the hottest?
Activity: 55
When I plug in flashed USB, I get a message about hardware detected which will change firmware etc on my machine and it offers me to choose another boot option.

What to do?

What motherboard do you have? I'm guessing there's a setting somewhere in the BIOS for the motherboard to disable warnings. Look for something like that in the boot menu, or security menu.
Jump to: