Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 310. (Read 835509 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Hello, i need help,

I'm using an Asus B250 Mining Expert, using 13 RX 580.
It works very well, around 360 Mh/s in ETH.
The problem is when I need to restart the system, each vga back mining at 1 Mh/s with a total of 13 Mh/s.
No matter how many times I restart the system, it always gets 13 Mh/s.
It only works again when I turn off the key of all the power supplies and I call again.
Does anyone know how to solve it?
Sorry for my bad english.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
B250 mining expert mobo refuse to to boot from SMOS USB drive (the same drive boot on other machines). Anyone with such experience with this board ?
I have the same issue. Works on all my other mobos but not my ASUS B250 Mining Expert. No idea how to fix it.
i had the issue too, you have to change something in the usb settings in bios! im not at the rig location so i cant tell you what exactly, but you will find it Wink
Activity: 34
tried 2 16g usb3.0 drive. burned the OS(for nvidia cards) and changed email address, when booting, both of them are not being detected.

any suggestion? thanks

motherboard is tb250-btcpro, settings are set as it should be.
4g ram
g4400
Activity: 6
Hello. Help please.
how to use ebwf --api for group? because I think I need variable $IP , but I don't have it((
anyone know how to do this?
set -API localhost:8888 didn't work.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Hi!
 Does SMOS support Radeon RX550  Huh

Activity: 22
I would like to experiment with this miner can we get it added?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dstms-zcash-equihash-nvidia-miner-v062-linux-windows-2021765

It would really be fantastic if I could just upload my own binaries to my own rigs as one of the group options.

+1 for adding this miner
Activity: 3
I have big Problem with my R9 mining rig 2x 290X and one 295X2.

It mines with the RX Software, but I can’t do any changes.

With the R Software (for the R9 Cards) I wont Boot and freezes the screen.
It also doesn’t boot without the cards, system only.

Normally the startroutine of the two SMOS Versions should be the same, but the 1118
For R9 seems to be buggy.

Please can you fix it???
Activity: 881
Merit: 502
Start one rig on SmOS. In the management console, you will see the unnamed rig (auto assigned to the default group). Name the rig and assign it to the group you want. Then do this for each additional rig...

Hello,

I have 8 rigs with similar setups. If I use SMOS and lets say when settings reseted.

How can I differentiate rig identities?

For example how can I know Rig1 is which one in SMOS?

Because I need to use special overclocking for each rig.

Thank you for answer. But if electricity goes out and 8 rig starts at same time then I will be in trouble it seems. Then I can not recognize which one is which rig  Huh

How you can't recognize which is which ? Just name the rig or even put notes next to it (like what gpus etc)....

Problem solved. SMOS recognizes rigs according to IP. Even electricity goes out it memories.
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
Start one rig on SmOS. In the management console, you will see the unnamed rig (auto assigned to the default group). Name the rig and assign it to the group you want. Then do this for each additional rig...

Hello,

I have 8 rigs with similar setups. If I use SMOS and lets say when settings reseted.

Thank you for answer. But if electricity goes out and 8 rig starts at same time then I will be in trouble it seems. Then I can not recognize which one is which rig  Huh

How you can't recognize which is which ? Just name the rig or even put notes next to it (like what gpus etc)....
Activity: 34
what do you do guys, i tried 2 16g usb3.0 drive. burned the OS(for nvidia cards) and changed email address, when booting, both of them are not being detected.

any suggestion? thanks

motherboard is tb250-btcpro, settings are set as it should be.
4g ram
g4400

Activity: 9
Hello guys, i have a problem running simpleOS with more than 7 gpus, either it will freeze while loading the OS or the last gpu i connect will replace another one connected before (still 7 gpus). what may be the culprit?

My hardware:

intel G3900
Asrock btc+ pro
4GB ram 2133
Activity: 1
B250 mining expert mobo refuse to to boot from SMOS USB drive (the same drive boot on other machines). Anyone with such experience with this board ?
I have the same issue. Works on all my other mobos but not my ASUS B250 Mining Expert. No idea how to fix it.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Activity: 20
I would like to experiment with this miner can we get it added?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dstms-zcash-equihash-nvidia-miner-v062-linux-windows-2021765

It would really be fantastic if I could just upload my own binaries to my own rigs as one of the group options.
Activity: 2
hi,

can someone please show me a config for SMOS rig with RX AMD mining to NiceHash?   many thanks.
Activity: 141
Activity: 61
is there a cost to using this ?
Hi, can we oc or uc induvidually for each gpu in the SOS? For exp gpu1 cc1100,mc1200 gpu2 cc1250,mc1150 etc
Hi guys,

I have a problem with my rig. Yesterday evening I got a error message:

CUDA error 73 - cannot write buffer for DAG
GpuMiner cu_kd failed 73 (0), an illegal instruction was encountered

AsRock H110 PRO BTC+, 4GB RAM, 13x GeForce GTX 1060 3GB.

https://i.imgur.com/DazCPz3.jpg
Activity: 49
The rig name, settings and group should be saving locally. Unless the rig is a new build or I manually deleted the rig, SmOS remembers the rigs.

Hello,

Jump to: