Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 306. (Read 835509 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Can anybody set the cards fans seperat? I have 2 cards with higher temp, the other 10 cards have normal temps.

Thank you.
Activity: 31
Planning on supporting BTG on day it can be mined?

It already does, just use ewbf miner, it's equihash.
Activity: 14
Has anyone successfully undervolted with simplemining?
Running 4 x RX480's and using the DAG version of SMOS.
Nothing I do reduces power.

Also, I'm trying to relate settings such as -100mv on the GPU versus the numbering scheme used by SMOS.
Activity: 21
Asrock H110 Pro Btc +

Getting kernel panic on multiple rigs.

I get this error

kernel panic not syncing timeout not all cpus entered broadcast exception handler

I'm using Celeron LGA 1151 G3930

Also I can confirm that rigs lose connection with simplemining
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
Does this OS scim any of the hashpower in any way. Why would the creator push this for free if he has no incentiv to do so?

the SMOS is 2$ a month
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Does this OS scim any of the hashpower in any way. Why would the creator push this for free if he has no incentiv to do so?
Activity: 7
Hi, I have one rig with 3 NVidia p106 and 2 rx480. Is it possible to use this rig in SMOS? I also intend to apply some overlooking. Thanks
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Rig has been solid for over a week. But it just rebooted on its own. Is there any logs I can view to find out why?

same to me. since yesterday some also no connection to simmpleming.
looks like the miner is offline in smos but still avaible at the pool
Activity: 141
Rig has been solid for over a week. But it just rebooted on its own. Is there any logs I can view to find out why?
Activity: 212
Merit: 12

Yes, any news on adding the new driver to SimpleMining? Also, will the driver be distributed through the auto update process, or will we need to write a new ISO. Thanks for answering these important questions dear admin of SimpleMining Smiley
If your talking about hash rate you need to look at your dash board. Then under Actions there is a icon of a monitor, click on the monitor.

How can you see how much you've mined?

I'm not talking about the hashrate. I'm asking about the total amount that has been mined. On ethermine.org you enter your eth address and you can see your unpaid balance, hash rate, active workers, and shares. I don't see anything like that on simplemining.net

Simplemining (or any mining OS) is not a substitute for a pool or pool stats.

Ohhh I see. My bad.
Activity: 809
Merit: 501
If your talking about hash rate you need to look at your dash board. Then under Actions there is a icon of a monitor, click on the monitor.

I'm not talking about the hashrate. I'm asking about the total amount that has been mined. On ethermine.org you enter your eth address and you can see your unpaid balance, hash rate, active workers, and shares. I don't see anything like that on simplemining.net

Simplemining (or any mining OS) is not a substitute for a pool or pool stats.

Activity: 141

Activity: 39
video or it didn't happen  Wink
Activity: 9
Planning on supporting BTG on day it can be mined?
Activity: 4
Hello,

I have another problem ... on simplemining

Help me please

Here is the picture:

http://nsa39.casimages.com/img/2017/10/24/171024103653770507.jpg
Jump to: