Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 311. (Read 835509 times)

Activity: 881
Merit: 502
Start one rig on SmOS. In the management console, you will see the unnamed rig (auto assigned to the default group). Name the rig and assign it to the group you want. Then do this for each additional rig...

Hello,

I have 8 rigs with similar setups. If I use SMOS and lets say when settings reseted.

How can I differentiate rig identities?

For example how can I know Rig1 is which one in SMOS?

Because I need to use special overclocking for each rig.

Thank you for answer. But if electricity goes out and 8 rig starts at same time then I will be in trouble it seems. Then I can not recognize which one is which rig  Huh

I don't use SMOS, so this may not apply, but... I assume that the rig management console shows the hostname of the rig? I name all mine - never have an issue with knowing which is which. Freya has six GPUs and is in the basement, Artica is the Vega test rig, Naomi is the main development rig, etc.

Thank you, I will try adding more rigs to SMOS and will add note to each miner (nicknames or numbers Smiley ) and will see the results .
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hi guys. I have my 6 gpu rig for 3 months now and I have to say that I was lucky not to have any problems,overclocking works,undervolting work,had to replace a riser 2 weeks ago but nothing else so thats Smos for beeing Simple:). I want to try dual mining to see what's what but from my initial speed of 166Mh/s on ether, I now get 100mh/s eth and 3220mh/s siacoin. I ve read 100 pages back and on Claymores Dual Mining thread and I know I should ad a "-ethi" and "-dcri" somewhere.
I am using this:

-epool eu1.nanopool.org:9999 -ewal YOUR_ETH_WALLET/YOUR_WORKER/YOUR_EMAIL -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://sia-eu1.nanopool.org:7777 -dwal YOUR_SIA_WALLET/YOUR_WORKER/YOUR_EMAIL -dcoin sia
     I get 100 on eth and 3220 on sia

If I try:

-epool eu1.nanopool.org:9999 -ewal YOUR_ETH_WALLET/YOUR_WORKER/YOUR_EMAIL -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://sia-eu1.nanopool.org:7777 -dwal YOUR_SIA_WALLET/YOUR_WORKER/YOUR_EMAIL -dcoin sia -dcri 2
     I get 160 on eth and 160 on sia

Happy for some help:). Thanks

Start one rig on SmOS. In the management console, you will see the unnamed rig (auto assigned to the default group). Name the rig and assign it to the group you want. Then do this for each additional rig...

Hello,

I have 8 rigs with similar setups. If I use SMOS and lets say when settings reseted.

Thank you for answer. But if electricity goes out and 8 rig starts at same time then I will be in trouble it seems. Then I can not recognize which one is which rig  Huh
Activity: 49

Hello,

Hello,

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
hey guys,

i just installed simplemining os and got it running. i got a 5*rx480 and 1*rx470 all 8g msi cards rig. can someone tell me the ideal overclocking settings on simplemining.net? cheers!

Try this :

Core MHz: 1100
Memory MHz: 2000,2000,2000,1975,1975,1975
Core Unvervolting: 800
Powerstage: 3
Target Temperature ℃: 71
Minimum Fan speed %: 80

Memory overclocking is depended on ram.

Smiley

all cards are different you should start lower at first then higher to these levels
Activity: 17
hey guys,

i just installed simplemining os and got it running. i got a 5*rx480 and 1*rx470 all 8g msi cards rig. can someone tell me the ideal overclocking settings on simplemining.net? cheers!

Try this :

Core MHz: 1100
Memory MHz: 2000,2000,2000,1975,1975,1975
Core Unvervolting: 800
Powerstage: 3
Target Temperature ℃: 71
Minimum Fan speed %: 80

Memory overclocking is depended on ram.

Smiley
Activity: 1
Please help. I'm using simplemining with RX550 and the screen shows that the card crashed. Error: Unknown_error when calling clGetPlatformIDs . Is there any way to get RX 550 to work in Linux?
Activity: 49
Word. I'd pay maybe $20 for an app that could customize assignment.  Grin

Can anyone explain how btc h110 pro sets an order of the slots?

Not even God can predict the mapping of the physical slots to GPU indexes - you'll have to test.
Oh ok I am using default claymore 9.6 with the below command.  It is weird I don't have dual mining decred setup, yet my system is dual mining it. do you know what i can change?

-wd 1 -r 1 -epool stratum+tcp://eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal $walletETH/$rigName -esm 0 -epsw x -allpools 1 -mport -3333

with that command it is dualmining ? show me screen please this is ethonly mode

hi ah ok you are right.  for some reason that rig group just reverted to none and started dual mining.  I had to reassign the group and it worked.

can you share your command line for dual mining?  i want to try to do it too.  how much more power does it use for you?

Activity: 36
I'm the new on in linux OS so if you can help me how to us linux for mining I will so thanksfull...
Activity: 31
Is it possible to update ccminer or to install another version of it? It seems that ccminer tpruvot misses some shares for zcoin and I've seen people recomending ccminer djm34: https://github.com/djm34/ccminer-msvc2015/releases/
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
hi, you can try this :

-epool us1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal $walletETH.$rigName -epsw x -allpools 1 -mode 1 -estale 0 -etha 0 -wd 1 -asm 1 -ethi 16 -gser 2

Hello  there are notable difference with this command line  ?

Code:
-wd 1 -r 1 -epool stratum+tcp://eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal $walletETH.$rigName -esm 0 -epsw x -allpools 1 -mport -3333 -asm 1
Activity: 37
Will Aeon be supported at some point?
Activity: 39
Can anyone explain how btc h110 pro sets an order of the slots?
Activity: 896
Merit: 323
It would be nice if a neoscrypt miner could be implemented for RX 580 / RX 480.

I like simplemining well because it is very stable, flexible and can be adjusted from distance.

But I absolutely need a neoscrypt miner for amd gpu.

If necessary I will switch back to windows.
Activity: 689
Merit: 253
Will XMR mining for vega's be implemented? new linux driver came out yesterday
Activity: 70

things you need to see when building a rig for mining Bit Coin, namely:

Graphics card: this is the biggest source from which the coin bits can be found in your rig and this is actually the one that will make money. So, do not be cheap for this
Power Supply: You will need enough power to run your rig. If you will get 2 or more for the graphics card, never buy a PSU below 750W. We even recommend a 1000W + PSU if you can afford it.
Motherboard: The only thing you need to look for here is the number of PCI-E slots (or a place for your video card). Try to find one with at least 3 slots so you can expand the best graphics card when needed..
Activity: 89
Oh ok I am using default claymore 9.6 with the below command.  It is weird I don't have dual mining decred setup, yet my system is dual mining it. do you know what i can change?

-wd 1 -r 1 -epool stratum+tcp://eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal $walletETH/$rigName -esm 0 -epsw x -allpools 1 -mport -3333

with that command it is dualmining ? show me screen please this is ethonly mode
have you ever had your system dual mine even though you set it to single mine?  i only have one group that is setup for single mine, but for one system it dual mines decred. i don't even have a decred wallet setup.

sure this works tehn you have something wrong in your riggroups command line you mine to another ones decred wallet hehe change that!! and yes for me its all working creating different rig groups and stuff like that i mined alot of coins with this rig setup monero ethereum ubiq and always decred in dual mining mode

Oh ok I am using default claymore 9.6 with the below command.  It is weird I don't have dual mining decred setup, yet my system is dual mining it. do you know what i can change?

Jump to: