Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 308. (Read 835509 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Can you overclock nvidia cards on simplemining?

yeap

What cards are you overclocking and do you have any troubleshooting tips?
Activity: 6
On some rigs didn't work overclocking settings.
I set pl 220 , but I have 260-265 watt on all cards
I think that does not apply the settings
1080ti
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Which miner should I use to mine Vertcoin?
Activity: 45
Where can I download the latest version? The auto-update feature has been broken for me for several months now and my rigs stop working the next time I reboot after an update is released
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
Activity: 246
Merit: 24
Hi all, I'm using SMOS, with 12 GTX 1070's + 1 GTX 1060, on Asrock BTC H110(G3930/4GB/Dual 1300w PSUs) but keep having issues it seems with SMOS. It says MIT-Cookie error, not apply OCs. When I try to apply clocks it will go extremely slow, Additionally, it will run for 5-9 hours then auto restart. I'm just running out of ideas. Is it too many cards? When I had 11 GPUs it ran fine on ETH run for days without problems, I swapped to ZEC due to difficulty and I just added 2 more cards to this rig then started having all this MIT-cookie and other random problems/crashes. I swapped back to ETH now, still getting errors and problems, beyond frustrating. Appreciate any ideas or help.

Things I've tried:
All good, tested newest Risers, Version 008C with LED indicator
I've reformatted and reinstall SMOS 16GB Sandisk USB, to fresh latest version Using Etchertool and Rufus. Still get the non-clocking problem.
Swapped motherboards CPU/RAM
Changed USB ports for the Sandisk

Errors I get
MIT Cookie error http://img.techpowerup.org/171018/smos-gpu-errors.jpg
ERROR: The control display is undefined; please run `nvidia-settings --help` for usage information.

all my other rigs, that have the same issue with non-clocking issue using SMOS, I've only had this error in the past month when the Etherum Difficutly spike hit, I swapped to Zcash, seems after that I've been having nothing but problems with SMOS.
Activity: 3
hi
i am using simplemining os for rx 470,
it was working fine through usb,
but yesterday its start showing error

"pciehp card not present
sata link down
etc etc..'

I tried SMOS a good many months ago and it didn't quite hit the spot for me, however I've been back on it for a few days (especially as I have more rigs now) and getting on well ... I only have Nvidia cards.

Have you been able to overclock the cards?
Activity: 471
Merit: 250

I tried SMOS a good many months ago and it didn't quite hit the spot for me, however I've been back on it for a few days (especially as I have more rigs now) and getting on well ... I only have Nvidia cards.

Sorry if this has been covered before, but are there any plans to add nvOC miner by fullzero to the Nvidia version?

(Maybe there is a technical/dev reason why it isn't already there?)

Can you overclock nvidia cards on simplemining?
Activity: 16
Activity: 44
how many NVIDIA GTX 1080 TI can this OS run? with Asus Mining Expert 19 GPU slots motherboard.
 Roll Eyes

If I recall correctly from Tytannick... smOS GPU limit is 15 x GPUs
"B250 Mining Expert currently supports a total of up to eight NVIDIA and AMD GPUs. An unlimited number of GPUs will be supported following a driver update that is planned for Q4 2017."
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Can I mine with RX550/560 on SMOS  Huh
Activity: 27
Hi Folks,
             Something weird happened to my miner it was running fine till yesterday from last 1 month and  yesterday onwards it keep rebooting I tried to remove OC setting , remove 1 GPU via claymore -di setting from PSU (to check maybe power issue) but still the same and now finally it showing 0 Hs and change Mem and Core Clock to 300 and 500 sometimes. Anyone having similar issue,  I think I have to reinstall SMOS and check. Last month also suddenly some issues happened to my same rig and OS got corrupted and I reinstall the SMOS then it start worked but why this issue came up while everything are running stable Sad .
Can you overclock nvidia cards on simplemining? I haven't been able to do it so I'm asking whether its user error or if it's just not possible yet.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
how many NVIDIA GTX 1080 TI can this OS run? with Asus Mining Expert 19 GPU slots motherboard.
 Roll Eyes

If I recall correctly from Tytannick... smOS GPU limit is 15 x GPUs
Activity: 24
1. Have you swapped cards about?
2. Have you got Bios set to AUTO, not Gen1,2 etc?

are you referring to me?

Hi. Yes. Sorry deleted the quote by mistake

so bios should be set to auto? Unlike config for windows?

Oh and I don't really understand about swapped cards about? What does that mean
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 64
Merit: 3
Hi...

is it possible to use Simplemining with a Static IP Adress because my miner work in a Data Centre and there is no DHCP.
Can i make a config file or so?

Thx
Activity: 4
1. Have you swapped cards about?
2. Have you got Bios set to AUTO, not Gen1,2 etc?

are you referring to me?

Hi. Yes. Sorry deleted the quote by mistake
Jump to: