Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 307. (Read 835509 times)

legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
I made a deposit how long before it shows up?

.99 ETC

Okay pretty fast/  reads waiting for payment  and has not changed  from  $4.70 to $15.50 

but still etc from my bittrex account was fast

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
can anyone pls provide a link to the latest version? the one i download from the website is v1118

many thanks

it updates itself once you power it up... So download whatever version is on webpage.
Auto-update is broken for me now. It just sits there waiting for the download that never comes
Activity: 3
why is it that when i try to use ccminer on smos with 12 evga 1060s... it crashes after like the first share? I tried bitcore and the lyra2v2 algos and both fail bad

-a bitcore -o stratum+tcp://yiimp.eu:3566 -u 1KmjWwUwLPP2jRzfa2mRTkSUm6DxgRkkrH -p ultraminer

or

-a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://yiimp.eu:4533 -u Vuxmmz9VrY9TwYgSBdW53XiU5UcwNqJsGT  -p ultraminer
Activity: 616
Merit: 259
How can i fix the cannot initialize problem?oto restart etc?
Activity: 18
One of my rigs shows the temps for all cards but 4 of the cards are missing in the core/mem area. I've deleted and it reloaded it, I've reflashed the SSD. Still not showing core and mem for some of the cards even though ti runs fine. How can I get the dashboard to show correctly? Huh
Activity: 896
Merit: 323
no news to mine with RX 580 in smOS coins with neoscrypt alg.

Please Devs add a miner for amd cards and neoscrypt!!!

Activity: 366
Merit: 250
can anyone pls provide a link to the latest version? the one i download from the website is v1118

many thanks

it updates itself once you power it up... So download whatever version is on webpage.
Activity: 16

many thanks
Activity: 4
Thank you for your reply.

Under Windows I had a more overclocking and I had no message, with more consomation weaker.

If you say there is no problem, I'll leave like that then.

What do you recommend as value in simplemining for rx570 and rx580? thank you very much
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
Hello,

I am French, forgive me for the translation.

I have this message that appears on the screen connected to the rig.

what does it mean ? help me please

a screenshot :

it means that some gpu(s) are to much overclocked. Checked a hashrate on the pool, if all hashes go there then nothing to worry about, if you missing some hashes it means some GPUs are actually not working and you need to lower clocks
Activity: 4
Hello,

I am French, forgive me for the translation.

I have this message that appears on the screen connected to the rig.

what does it mean ? help me please

a screenshot :

http://nsa39.casimages.com/img/2017/10/23/171023080432204780.jpg
Activity: 14
Can you overclock nvidia cards on simplemining?

yeap

What cards are you overclocking and do you have any troubleshooting tips?
I am using over 100 GTX1060's in multiple rigs and overclocking working perfectly.
Suggest you try using an SSD if you are using a usb stick and slow usb sticks can also cause overclocking issues.
If the ssd does not solve the problem delete your rig and reboot your rig and setup new overclocking settings.

It was the slow USB! Switching to USB3 fixed the problem. Thanks for being awesome
Activity: 14

yeap

I am using over 100 GTX1060's in multiple rigs and overclocking working perfectly.
Suggest you try using an SSD if you are using a usb stick and slow usb sticks can also cause overclocking issues.
If the ssd does not solve the problem delete your rig and reboot your rig and setup new overclocking settings.

I was running off USB 2.0 when I tried so I'll try USB 3.0 then SSD. Thanks for the response!
Activity: 6
For NVidia - set gen2 in bios! Not auto. And all my problem (overclocking, gpu2 working slowly, gpu falling ) was be fixed.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Activity: 881
Merit: 502

yeap

Can you please share which program you use to burn iso to SSD? Thank you
https://simplemining.net/
Follow the installation instructions on the page you downloaded SM.
https://etcher.io/

thank you but etcher not working for SSD I think. I will re try
Activity: 881
Merit: 502

yeap

Can you please share which program you use to burn iso to SSD? Thank you
I don't know how, but now all working )))

yeap

Its work not good.
Some rig overclocking settings was applied , another rig do not apply. And I not understanding why.
Jump to: