Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 331. (Read 835509 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hi Guys,

my config:
AsRock 110, 11x Sapphire RX580 Nitro+ 8gb. (modded Bios with timings and voltage for gpu and mem)

Mining only ETH: 327MH/s, 1720 Watt from wall.

Dual mining, ETH + DEC: ETH 329MH/s, DEC 6580MH/s, 2035 Watt from wall.

Dual mining, ETH + LBC: ETH 322MH/s, LBC 920MH/s, 2130 Watt from wall.

I dont know/understand, is this wattage is too high now for this config? Or normal now? Can be to make lower with coming soon update from Tytanic-Professor?

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Okey, new claymore is here Smiley
Oh, linux version +1 day.. Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
So basicaly one of my rigs downloaded a new config and after that was giving me a Magic Cookie error and now the rig is hashing at 1mh per gpu... anyone got same problem?
Activity: 2
Anyone know the script for joining suprnova pool to mine zec with ewbf on smos?  Is it even possible?  I've searched, but can't find anything that works.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Hey,why my ring is not visible in ring list? Cant change any setting.In group rigs is online
Dziekuje z gory za odpowiedz ;-)
Probably you deleted this rig ? Try rebooting it manually and see if it will came up.
If not please write to [email protected] with this problem To ci pomoge Wink

Tytanick, claymore is releasing new cryptonight miner. Any chance to update version on SMOS ?
OFCOURSE yes, i am also waiting for this release.
I was writing to him with the this request becasue his miners are most stable and best out there (in my opinion).

You must use lan internet no wifi ;-)
I was looking at this but was going to use WiFi.
I've a very good Wifi setup - can i ask why i cant use WiFi please?
I dont support Wifi. Its better to buy Wifi Router with AP Client feature and then connect this to rig via ethernet cable.
Activity: 12
I've been runing the system all night, no restarting, seems to be more or less stable. This is the parameters i put on simpleminer:

Core MHz:
Memory MHz: 900
Power Limit (watt): 30
Target Temperature ℃:
Minimum Fan speed %:

I've tried many times lower the core with negative value but it wont work, it crash when mining, even with -1.

Thanks for your help guys!

Regards,
Activity: 1
Problem from the begining, forgot my password, if try to recover say my account is not activate or does not exist, if reactivate trought the activation link on the email, doest do any difference, if try to open a new account with the same email say that already exist, and now i am block for 1 hour for too try login too many times
Activity: 4
sorry who can help me
i'm using TB250 with 12 rx570 but i just can run 6
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Tytanick, claymore is releasing new cryptonight miner. Any chance to update version on SMOS ?
Activity: 11
Hey,why my ring is not visible in ring list? Cant change any setting.In group rigs is online
Dziekuje z gory za odpowiedz ;-)
Activity: 29
i use ethernet cable not wifi
i have the same problem with an asus z87pro, i already mailed him but let him sleep, he was exhausted from yesterday  Grin
if you have any news from this please let me know
Activity: 7

I was looking at this but was going to use WiFi.

I've a very good Wifi setup - can i ask why i cant use WiFi please?

W
Activity: 44
i have the same problem with an asus z87pro, i already mailed him but let him sleep, he was exhausted from yesterday  Grin
Hello
i have a problem i have a gigabyte mobo (z170x) with amd fx cpu and the problem is that in simple mining it cannot connect to the internet to start mining and with the same mobo and cpu if i boot in windows it connects to the internet normally what might be the problem?
thank you
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
has anyone tried mining UBIQ with a 1080ti? I get only 34mh on SMOS while on Windows about 38mh  Huh
Default ? How many watt you have in setting ring? Try set 120w.and we see what next
Activity: 10
Overclocking?for me if i have minimal overclocking about 70 plus core its restar constantly.sory for my eng
With overclocking core 70 or 120 my temp rise and rigs testart about 10 to 20 rimes a day and i have 3600 sol
When my rig is not overclocking no restet and also have 3600 sol
So No overclockig ;-) !

NO, it not about overclock. I use the default setting (NO Overclock) it still keep restart Sad
Overclocking?for me if i have minimal overclocking about 70 plus core its restar constantly.sory for my eng
With overclocking core 70 or 120 my temp rise and rigs testart about 10 to 20 rimes a day and i have 3600 sol
When my rig is not overclocking no restet and also have 3600 sol
So No overclockig ;-) !
Jump to: