Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 333. (Read 835509 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Same problem as above, I'm not getting any of my rig groups on the dashboard.
Activity: 40
guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it can't be true !! where are ALLLLLL My group profiles ??!!

Hi guys.
Right now the server is unreachable !!!

tytanick repair it
Activity: 3
guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it can't be true !! where are ALLLLLL My group profiles ??!!

Hi guys.
Right now the server is unreachable !!!
Activity: 6
I've always made a notepad txt file with all my configs that I use for SMOS.  So I still have my configs, but yeah, the rig groups are stuffed Sad
Not sure if EWBF is iffy too, I've got 110x 1060's and 68x RX470's.  I think I should be getting 48k sols? But on Zhash.org pool miner page it says 23-29k
Activity: 20
Same Problem as above all my groups disappeared and all my rigs are back to default!! I had a lot of settings saved tell me you guys didn't erase that by mistake in the database?

same here.. all my groups deleted.. only left with default  Huh

Same here Huh
Does not work miner ewbf-0.3.4 in any way, with any settings, even by default.
Here's a new server for you ...

What cards do you have? I am mining with ewbf and GTX1060 cards right now. Default config, just my address put in.

Everything worked fine until the miner overloaded, and everything stopped working.
All the configs in the Rig groups disappeared.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Already looking into it.
Activity: 10

What cards do you have? I am mining with ewbf and GTX1060 cards right now. Default config, just my address put in.
Activity: 21
For ewbf-0.3.4 Miner

--server zec-us-east1.nanopool.org --user t1PDd23zZAWGpEJqgrHgQgY2AKJVgdfwHPx/$rigName --pass x --port 6666

Rigs continue mining as if the group didn't actually change my back to default but all groups created disappeared.
Activity: 9
Same Problem as above all my groups disappeared and all my rigs are back to default!! I had a lot of settings saved tell me you guys didn't erase that by mistake in the database?

same here.. all my groups deleted.. only left with default  Huh

error on xminer script line 49 sigmintation fault
Activity: 21
Activity: 27
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Thanks for changing everything to default group, you wasted 2 psu of mine that are only solo mining
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
I can confirm, my groups are gone as well, only default one left.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
WTF? My also dissapeared. Added new one and 5 min later also is gone..
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Sam thing happened to me, I lost all the configs I had in the dashboard
Activity: 659
Merit: 501
I hope there is backups. If I have to re enter all my stuff again im going to be very upset.
Activity: 23
Where are my groups!??

What is going on??
Activity: 10
Just added new group to smos panel and then everything dissapeared ? I had quite a lot of configs there?

Who can help recover this ?

Its not just you. All my configs just disappeared too.
Jump to: