Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 563. (Read 834601 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I just tested this on one of my rigs.  Worked OK, but my only gripe is that I can't set target temp higher than 80.  I usually run my 290s at 89 to keep the fan speeds down - otherwise they're too loud.
Activity: 895
Merit: 504
I tried running one of my 7 gpu rx-470 rig with your software. I could log in to the online dashboard with my email address but it doesn't show any mining activity or rig information. Is there anyway to figure out if miner is hashing, monitor attached to rig shows Ubuntu 16.0.4? This rig hashes perfectly with windows 10 and claymore.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Do you plan to add a miner by Claymore 7, the most productive to date, 3x390 - 670sol?
there is no claymore miner for linux newer than 1.1
use optiminer v0.4 instead.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Update v1037
- new optiminer 0.4.0 (zec)
- new claymore 7.4 (eth)

To use new version of miner your rig need to have v1037 update and you need to realod your rig so
- reload one rig to test new miner: click save in overclocking near each rig
- reload all rigs: click save in red options
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Do you plan to add a miner by Claymore 7, the most productive to date, 3x390 - 670sol?
Activity: 18
Hi, I've been using this OS for 3 days, and I think it's wonderful. Thanks to the developer, but I have a question, will update to optimer v0.4.0.? thank you very much. Smiley

Manually update
Code:
wget https://github.com/Optiminer/OptiminerZcash/raw/master/optiminer-zcash-0.4.0.tar.gz
tar -xvzf optiminer-zcash-0.4.0.tar.gz
sudo mv /root/miner_org/optiminer-zcash /root/miner_org/optiminer-zcash_0.3.3
sudo mv optiminer-zcash /root/miner_org/optiminer-zcash
Activity: 372
Merit: 250
The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom
Hi, I've been using this OS for 3 days, and I think it's wonderful. Thanks to the developer, but I have a question, will update to optimer v0.4.0.? thank you very much. Smiley

I will do that on monday.
Anyway its more profitable to mine tehreum now.
See here: https://www.whattomine.com

Even with my very high electricity cost, ethereum is now more profitable for me too.... I am hoping though that if I hold some ZEC for a while they may solve the "z" address problem and the price will rise - but I guess with people selling more and more as the ZEC block reward grows it's more likely to keep dropping
Activity: 31
My farm of 7950's say otherwise!
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin

I will do that on monday.
Anyway its more profitable to mine tehreum now.
See here: https://www.whattomine.com
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
Ethermine is no different for me from dwarfpool. Honestly, the hashrate is always below what the miner shows, sometimes very very low. Both on dwarf and ether I get at least 15 percent less from the calculator. It sucks. Let us all know if you find a better pool.
Activity: 16
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Which ether pool are you mining at, dwarfpool or ethpool? I'm not getting the expected payout from dwarfpool, they're consistently paying less than expected/calculated. What's the deal with ethpool?

I have tried many different pools for mining ETH over the last 9 months. I prefer to use ether ethermine.org or alpereum.ch.

Ethpool.org is a "predictable solo mining" pool. It pays very well but is probably only suitable for people mining with hundreds of mh/s because it requires you to mine the whole of an average time for a block reward. In my case, for example, I had around 280mh/s and it took 3-4 days on ethpool for me to be paid 5 ETH (1 block reward), because if I were solo mining with that hash rate that's the average time it would take for me to find a block - and they don't pay until you have hashed for that whole time.

If you want daily payouts (and have less than maybe 500mh/s) you are better off going to ethermine.org. Alpereum.ch is also a good pool but it is less predictable than ethermine.org because it has much less total hash power on it's pool so sometimes they will pay more than expected, and sometimes less than expected.

dwarfpool is ok, but their payment scheme isn't as fair as ethermine. Ethermine pays uncles, and a percentage of stale shares but I think dwarfpool doesn't.
Thank you for this valuable info. I will try ethermine.org.
Which ether pool are you mining at, dwarfpool or ethpool? I'm not getting the expected payout from dwarfpool, they're consistently paying less than expected/calculated. What's the deal with ethpool?

I have tried many different pools for mining ETH over the last 9 months. I prefer to use ether ethermine.org or alpereum.ch.

Ethpool.org is a "predictable solo mining" pool. It pays very well but is probably only suitable for people mining with hundreds of mh/s because it requires you to mine the whole of an average time for a block reward. In my case, for example, I had around 280mh/s and it took 3-4 days on ethpool for me to be paid 5 ETH (1 block reward), because if I were solo mining with that hash rate that's the average time it would take for me to find a block - and they don't pay until you have hashed for that whole time.

If you want daily payouts (and have less than maybe 500mh/s) you are better off going to ethermine.org. Alpereum.ch is also a good pool but it is less predictable than ethermine.org because it has much less total hash power on it's pool so sometimes they will pay more than expected, and sometimes less than expected.

dwarfpool is ok, but their payment scheme isn't as fair as ethermine. Ethermine pays uncles, and a percentage of stale shares but I think dwarfpool doesn't.
legendary
legendary

I can not enter into the dashboard, the link does not come to enter the email, and when it comes to writing created a lot of links, clean the cache-cleaning is not included.

Everything works fine on my computer.

If it doesn't work, something's wrong with your web browser, switch to firefox or chrome, never use internet explorer or anything put out by microshaft.
Activity: 9

I can not enter into the dashboard, the link does not come to enter the email, and when it comes to writing created a lot of links, clean the cache-cleaning is not included.
@tytanick - I just thought of a possiible feature that you may be able to add to the R9 specific simpleminer.

The hawaii based cards - 290, 290x, 390, 390x can give better performance if they are allowed powertune up to 50 - it has made a big difference for me in the past because these cards have great potential power boosting when needed.

Maybe you could extend the slider in the "powerlimit" slider in the OC and fan settings so that we can powertune those cards up to 50? I guess you may need a warning that all other cards (as far as I know) should only go up to 20.

Just an idea. I'm hoping it may be a simple thing to change?

As i see it, it is orking and even started mining so whats wrong ?
And RX doenst have GPU, R OS will also wont have in future.
All gui you need in on simplemining.net dahsboard

i not see my rig in simplemining.net dahsboard. R1036 work correctly. but RX not connect to simplemining.net.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
RX1036 not work for me. (
no connect to simpleminer
https://yadi.sk/i/EvDZTeiiyt6o9
https://yadi.sk/i/dBaCaebsyt6ss
https://yadi.sk/i/8mv8n7iDyt6xA

RX not have GUI? it`s ok?

As i see it, it is orking and even started mining so whats wrong ?
And RX doenst have GPU, R OS will also wont have in future.
All gui you need in on simplemining.net dahsboard
Jump to: