Pages:
Author

Topic: mmpool.org - 1.5% fee DGM/PPS - tx fees/vardiff/merge mine/tor - page 81. (Read 361606 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Can't believe the website still recommends us to go to that vircurex scam to exchange your merge mined altcoins.
Is there a better exchange? That recommendation remains from a while back and I've no personal experience with it myself. I can probably just remove it since I'm sure most people know what to do with their coins these days.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031
Can't believe the website still recommends us to go to that vircurex scam to exchange your merge mined altcoins.

Has there been anything recent, or are you just referring to the original hack issue?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....
Hey guys, any update on the p2pool plans yet?

Peace  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

Better than mint pal or mcxnow
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
im going to put my antminer s1 again to this pool, as soon as network provider can fix issues that lately have been plaguing my connection. like 5 days out of 10 offline. Lets hope tomorrow already everything fixed.
Activity: 434
ha. i got the very last 1 ixcoin (well, 0.96... of it)
and sent it to oblivion.

Cool

legendary
Hello!  can you read?

Sometimes I lay in bed and pretend to be a potato while thinking of carrot cake recipes and listening to Neil Young's "Heart of Gold". Besides that minor quirk I can read just fine, I was really tired last night and must have scrolled right past it. Thanks for re-posting the info. 

lol, sounds good.  I must have been in a bad mood... but it was a few posts above.  I don't mind when people don't have time to go through 40 screens (who does?), but when the same question was asked 3 posts earlier, I just found it funny and worth calling out.

Glad you're hear; hope I didn't scare you away!
legendary
That was rude
Activity: 542
Hello!  can you read?

Sometimes I lay in bed and pretend to be a potato while thinking of carrot cake recipes and listening to Neil Young's "Heart of Gold". Besides that minor quirk I can read just fine, I was really tired last night and must have scrolled right past it. Thanks for re-posting the info. 
legendary
Hello!  can you read?

Hello!

Is there anyway I could get Devcoin merged mining added to my account? My ID is sgi02, just like on the forum here. The Devcoin address is 1BpFKtKVJuN4yrr4FkRPJLVmbn5yVzKTsD.  Thanks for your help!

1) Bitmonitor doesn't seem to work.
Bitmonitor got blocked by the pool automated scraping rules. I've cleared the block and hopefully it should work now.

2) I registered a username with bitcoin, namecoin, ixcoin and devcoin addresses.
Now I want to add i0coin and groupcoin addresses but we are in the middle of a round and I don't want to start again to build the DGM and PPS payouts from scratch under another user account. If I register another account with the same addresses I used in the first one, will the current payouts be retained?
Email [email protected] with the new coin addresses and your account name. Also list your existing coin addresses. They can be added to your existing account.

3) What's the "Round CDF" number?
It gives an idea of the statistical probability of the pool having found a block by this point. The higher it is, the unluckier the round has been.

Activity: 542
Hello!

Is there anyway I could get Devcoin merged mining added to my account? My ID is sgi02, just like on the forum here. The Devcoin address is 1BpFKtKVJuN4yrr4FkRPJLVmbn5yVzKTsD.  Thanks for your help!
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Bitmonitor got blocked by the pool automated scraping rules. I've cleared the block and hopefully it should work now.
I have restored the Bitmonitor monitoring site, let me know if you have a preferred check rate so I don't get it blocked again.
legendary
For those unaware, ixcoin's subsidy reduces to zero at block 227499. It is currently at block 226384. This means there will be no rewards through mining it in a few days - except for transaction fees. The pool will continue mining the coin but you will see the rewards for ixcoin drop to zero. You can read the ixcoin thread for up to date details.
This has now happened. ixcoin rewards have dropped to zero but the pool continues to mine the zero subsidy blocks.

Exciting times!  We get to see how the world reacts to a zero subsidy coin... to be fair, I'm not sure how many people are circulating IXcoins, but it will still be interesting to see if they become more valuable, or if they become less valuable.
For those unaware, ixcoin's subsidy reduces to zero at block 227499. It is currently at block 226384. This means there will be no rewards through mining it in a few days - except for transaction fees. The pool will continue mining the coin but you will see the rewards for ixcoin drop to zero. You can read the ixcoin thread for up to date details.
This has now happened. ixcoin rewards have dropped to zero but the pool continues to mine the zero subsidy blocks.
Activity: 144

Thank you but it still doesn't work, at least for me.

Email [email protected] with the new coin addresses and your account name. Also list your existing coin addresses. They can be added to your existing account.

Nice! Smiley

2) I registered a username with bitcoin, namecoin, ixcoin and devcoin addresses.
Now I want to add i0coin and groupcoin addresses but we are in the middle of a round and I don't want to start again to build the DGM and PPS payouts from scratch under another user account. If I register another account with the same addresses I used in the first one, will the current payouts be retained?

It gives an idea of the statistical probability of the pool having found a block by this point. The higher it is, the unluckier the round has been.
Activity: 144
I've started to use this pool a few days ago (I'm coming from the one-issue-a-day Ozcoin pool… Roll Eyes) and I have some questions:

When I put in my mmpool.org username, I get this error:
Code:
Could not connect: Access denied for user 'bitmonitor'@'localhost' (using password: YES)Could not select db: Access denied for user 'bitmonitor'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

TIA.
legendary
Why is my balance blank for a couple days now? I had .005
2e3deb2a
Someone, perhaps a web spider or something, probably clicked the withdrawal button giving you the coins. Check your wallet. PM me your username if you want me to investigate. The obfuscated names are 'one way'. I can't look up names with it.

that cant be right because some werent enough, pmd

nvm i had js off  Cheesy
Why is my balance blank for a couple days now? I had .005
2e3deb2a
Someone, perhaps a web spider or something, probably clicked the withdrawal button giving you the coins. Check your wallet. PM me your username if you want me to investigate. The obfuscated names are 'one way'. I can't look up names with it.
Pages:
Jump to: