Pages:
Author

Topic: mmpool.org - 1.5% fee DGM/PPS - tx fees/vardiff/merge mine/tor - page 83. (Read 361606 times)

Activity: 351
Merit: 250
How do you add workers? username_ miner or username.miner
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Thanks, got 1.7757114+    ;-)

now they say good things come in threes.  

A nice <10% cdf  is coming up next

fingers crossed!!
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Thanks, got 1.7757114+ ;-)
legendary
Block 321767 was found  by user db694de1 earning them an extra 0.0879 bitcoins in transaction fees.
  cool good for him.

what is nice is a fast block like this (under 35% cdf)  

I did very well mining it.  I got 1.6 btc all paid and in my account.

I estimate the low cdf like <35% means I was paid 2x the coin then if I mined at  cex.io  getting so called normal luck.

of course  if a long block comes along it  is terrible.
Activity: 375
Block 321767 was found  by user db694de1 earning them an extra 0.0879 bitcoins in transaction fees.
legendary
Activity: 60
Hello mmpool,

If you change to p2pool, will I have to install it as well to mine here?  Sorry for noob question, just starting out  Smiley

Thank you.

No they'll be your node

Good, thank you  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Hello mmpool,

If you change to p2pool, will I have to install it as well to mine here?  Sorry for noob question, just starting out  Smiley

Thank you.

No they'll be your node
Activity: 60
Hello mmpool,

Thank you.
legendary
Hash rate just quadrupled?

Edit: Briefly.

that is me renting gear.  I do it here and there.   I am near the top of the list in stats.  I keep 2-5 th steady and when I feel lucky smack the pool with 100th for an hour or so.

the upside if you do this and make 2 fast blocks you really score on the second block.  the down side is most likely it won't happen. then you did not score at all.

It is kind of like solo mining with a twist.   if I rent for 1 hour's time and the second block comes fast I get half the coins.   but getting 2 blocks in an hour is unlikely.  even getting one  is not that likely.

If I get no blocks during my high hash time my btc due goes up just a little bit.    say 1.1 turns to 1.2   then I need higher hash in my low time to maintain that hash and not let it slip.

right now I am at 1.54912 btc and on top of the list ..   my hash is at 5.9th   I will move some off the pool and drop to about 2.9th  I will do this for about 6 hours you will see my 1.54912 btc drop over nite  down to maybe 1.52 btc
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....
Hash rate just quadrupled?

Edit: Briefly.
Activity: 375
Is the pool still moving to P2Pool as a back end.  As P2Pool net hashrate is currently raising.
I'm still working on it. I'll post here for testers when I'm at the stage of things being remotely stable.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
     Sweet we got paid and hit a block.  My thanks to the pool runner .  A question or two right now I am in the top 5 and have more then 3th pointed here will this switch to p2p and if it does will your new style pool still allow my asic miner tubes to run?
  I came to this pool because it allows the asic miner tubes to run on the provided controller.

I'm not sure if it even exists but with a proxy merged mining, difficulty control and compatibility is added which is why a proxied p2pool is needed
dnp
Activity: 401
Merit: 110
thank doge!
i was turning blue from holding my breath  Shocked
Activity: 73
uff... great, we made it. Just got 2.5 BTC. Thanks :-)
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Woohoo! finally through that one!
legendary
     Sweet we got paid and hit a block.  My thanks to the pool runner .  A question or two right now I am in the top 5 and have more then 3th pointed here will this switch to p2p and if it does will your new style pool still allow my asic miner tubes to run?
  I came to this pool because it allows the asic miner tubes to run on the provided controller.
Activity: 116
bitcoin afficionado
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003
Is the pool still moving to P2Pool as a back end.  As P2Pool net hashrate is currently raising.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
 Grin Oh, we found a block!
Pages:
Jump to: