Pages:
Author

Topic: mmpool.org - 1.5% fee DGM/PPS - tx fees/vardiff/merge mine/tor - page 82. (Read 361606 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 250
I've never mined on a pool with DGM before, if my miners loose connection for what ever reason do I loose my score or stake on the block being worked on? For example when mining on Slush's pool, if my connection drops for 30 minutes I would loose all/most of the credit twords that block if it was mined while I was offline.
You can end up with a smaller share of the current block but you will get paid out in later blocks over time. You should receive the same amount as a PPS pool over time for shares you've submitted.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
I've never mined on a pool with DGM before, if my miners loose connection for what ever reason do I loose my score or stake on the block being worked on? For example when mining on Slush's pool, if my connection drops for 30 minutes I would loose all/most of the credit twords that block if it was mined while I was offline.

Thanks for reading.

It shrinks but does not vanish.   
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

Thanks for reading.

Yeah as with all pools I know of, a local p2pool may help I forget but it might be too high difficulty for your mining
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

Thanks for reading.
For those unaware, ixcoin's subsidy reduces to zero at block 227499. It is currently at block 226384. This means there will be no rewards through mining it in a few days - except for transaction fees. The pool will continue mining the coin but you will see the rewards for ixcoin drop to zero. You can read the ixcoin thread for up to date details.
Activity: 351
Congrats
Thanks
Wish I had built up a little more DGM maybe next one.
legendary
Activity: 351
You're welcome Wink
legendary
Block 323944 was found  by user cc60e06a earning them an extra 0.034 bitcoins in transaction fees.

was paid .6 btc and some change thanks
Block 323944 was found  by user cc60e06a earning them an extra 0.034 bitcoins in transaction fees.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031
Time to top up the hot wallet.  If you can add about 7 or so bitcoins, that ought to let me withdraw the rest of my accounts Smiley
Sorry about that, this was due to fragmentation in the wallet. With the majority of the hot wallet coalesced into one output even a tiny withdrawal from someone would tie up all the funds until confirmation. I've topped up and defragmented.

No Prob, it worked just a couple hours later for each subsequent account.
legendary
very nice

I just collected my 1+ btc.   I have had a very nice run with this pool.  Keep up the good work!
Time to top up the hot wallet.  If you can add about 7 or so bitcoins, that ought to let me withdraw the rest of my accounts Smiley
Sorry about that, this was due to fragmentation in the wallet. With the majority of the hot wallet coalesced into one output even a tiny withdrawal from someone would tie up all the funds until confirmation. I've topped up and defragmented.
Block 323407 was found  by user 4f36fd12 earning them an extra 0.0868 bitcoins in transaction fees.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031

Thanks!
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
My avatar is in the shop
Mining hardware is a SCAM. Well, at least it feels like it.
Network hashrate makes your hashrate nothing every er, um, few weeks...
Don't do it.  Grin  Grin  Grin

BFL got shut down by the FTC.

Now a days, if you make mining hardware, you do time. he he he
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003
I am new to mining and was considering investing in an SP20 (1.7TH/S). Does this sound like a reasonable undertaking to pursue or am I to late to the game? Any advice or information on getting started (if recommended) would also be appreciated.

I'd say it depends on how much you're paying for the miner and how much you're going to pay per kWh for power.  If you've got very cheap power costs and you're getting the miner relatively cheap.  Then it makes sense too, you can use claculators like this one to try and help to decide - http://btcinvest.net/en/bitcoin-mining-profit-calculator.php
legendary
I am new to mining and was considering investing in an SP20 (1.7TH/S). Does this sound like a reasonable undertaking to pursue or am I to late to the game? Any advice or information on getting started (if recommended) would also be appreciated.

Don't ever mine, just buy!
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
legendary
How do you add workers? username_ miner or username.miner
Thanks

Neither you don't need workers here
Pages:
Jump to: