Pages:
Author

Topic: mmpool.org - 1.5% fee DGM/PPS - tx fees/vardiff/merge mine/tor - page 86. (Read 361606 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003
Bitminter recently had a block of 99.33% CDF and then 99.25% CDF right after and then two blocks above 86% CDF right after that.  There's a large difficulty change today too.  Is this pool moving to a P2Pool back end right after this block?
legendary
Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000
this round just doesnt want to end
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
What's it going to take to get someone to point a 100 terrahash cannon at the pool to help get this damn thing done? le sigh

we had that actually some days ago...
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
What's it going to take to get someone to point a 100 terrahash cannon at the pool to help get this damn thing done? le sigh
Yea, i feel the same. Though i think im finally going to stop sending hashes its way again because im sick of simply maintaining 0.027 and gaining bs pps in the meantime.
Everything ok here, nothing down. But over 920 Hours now, is this still for real? Or maybe something wrong here? It´s kinda bad dream somehow which follows me through the day.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
No issues here. We're down to 58 Thash though.
Activity: 7
Down again? Getting a nginx error page when trying to load mmpool.org
Well that was weird. Did anyone else see there miner just randomly get power?

My miner which is currently mining at a different pool just got about 80gh even tho I am not mining to it.

Thats normal. It´s everything just calculated from the shares, the pool (which means every pool) can´t see your actual hashing speed, as to my humble knowledge.

Edit 17.08.2014: 888 Hours. Statisticlly we should have found 2 Blocks allready. This time the coins would be cheaper if bought somewhere instead of mined, even if newest hardware is used.
legendary
Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000
Well that was weird. Did anyone else see there miner just randomly get power?

My miner which is currently mining at a different pool just got about 80gh even tho I am not mining to it.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
legendary
Ok, then right after this block.
legendary
We need some kind of p2pool connection quickly.

If we don't find this block we give up all work for the past 30 days.
legendary
We need some kind of p2pool connection quickly.
legendary
As someone barely pushing 90ghs, im worried that if i drop out now my nearing 0.03 of DGM payments will drop to nothing by the time its solved leaving me with 33 days of wasted mining with mmpool.org. Any suggestions? I've tried playing around with pool management strategies in attempt to keep my DGM up to a degree but it still degrades pretty quickly, so I'm wondering if just going with another pool entirely at this point would be more profitable than waiting on this. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Also, i used to mine at ghash.io/cex.io for awhile but found they were taking the 26 cents per GHS maintenance fee from my hardware produced hashes. Just wondering if anyone else dealt with this issue and if they have fixed it, if not I'm going to bitminter or eligius as I tried a p2pool, elizium.name but was not pushing enough ghs to make anything at all.

I've got two rock miners pushing about 40 ghs each, 2 red fury's about to be pencil overclocked and 4 antminters overclocked to 2 ghs each. All other pool suggestions welcome as I've done a lot of research for what will be the most profitable except p2pool keeps coming back as the best and i am hesitant to buy anymore mining hardware this late in the game since I'll likely never see ROI. Also, if anyone knows of a reliable source for properly priced rockminer r-boxes or other sha256 hashing equipment that isn't going to kill me on wattage or via my wallet please let me know as GAWMiner seems to be focusing on scrypt these days.

much love,
detro

With difficulty about to explode again and Bitcoin being cheap I suggest you just buy .05 vs paying electricity
As someone barely pushing 90ghs, im worried that if i drop out now my nearing 0.03 of DGM payments will drop to nothing by the time its solved leaving me with 33 days of wasted mining with mmpool.org. Any suggestions? I've tried playing around with pool management strategies in attempt to keep my DGM up to a degree but it still degrades pretty quickly, so I'm wondering if just going with another pool entirely at this point would be more profitable than waiting on this. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Also, i used to mine at ghash.io/cex.io for awhile but found they were taking the 26 cents per GHS maintenance fee from my hardware produced hashes. Just wondering if anyone else dealt with this issue and if they have fixed it, if not I'm going to bitminter or eligius as I tried a p2pool, elizium.name but was not pushing enough ghs to make anything at all.

I've got two rock miners pushing about 40 ghs each, 2 red fury's about to be pencil overclocked and 4 antminters overclocked to 2 ghs each. All other pool suggestions welcome as I've done a lot of research for what will be the most profitable except p2pool keeps coming back as the best and i am hesitant to buy anymore mining hardware this late in the game since I'll likely never see ROI. Also, if anyone knows of a reliable source for properly priced rockminer r-boxes or other sha256 hashing equipment that isn't going to kill me on wattage or via my wallet please let me know as GAWMiner seems to be focusing on scrypt these days.

much love,
detro
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003
Huntercoin and Fusion coin can be hashed AuxPow on SHA256 now I'm lead to believe.  This pool really needs to use P2Pool as a backend or it's going to die very soon.  I've seen blocks on other pools take over 98% CDF.  So we could be here for a few more weeks yet with this block.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031
Pool uptime is starting to become a problem too Sad

Every time it goes down, people leave and don't come back. Makes the current block time even worse.

Yep, welcome to pool management.  I wonder if it's a profitable business?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
truth=(true?true:false);
Pool uptime is starting to become a problem too Sad

Every time it goes down, people leave and don't come back. Makes the current block time even worse.
Pages:
Jump to: