Pages:
Author

Topic: mmpool.org - 1.5% fee DGM/PPS - tx fees/vardiff/merge mine/tor - page 87. (Read 361606 times)

legendary
Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000
Pool uptime is starting to become a problem too Sad
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
truth=(true?true:false);
Pool's down again...  Anyone monitoring it?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
So, I've noticed my pps balance has recently stopped increasing even though my PPS BTC Payments for Round section is showing .05 ish. Nothing in pending so just wondering if someone could explain? my username is deadtro.
LOM
Activity: 21
ozcoin search block 51 day
Activity: 372
Real Bets. Real People. By Anyone, on anything
You guys can create this bet instantly, and deposit anonymously over at https://www.betmoose.com/bets

Good luck!
legendary
Damn, this should be a case for bitbet now... Will this round end before 1000 hours?

Yea that would be a good bet.

This could be one of the worst blocks we have ever got.  Tho it is a bit sad because overtime the longer it takes to get a block the more people start to leave which makes it even hard to get a block.

one day we will hit a long block and it will take too long and to many people will switch for the pool to be recoverable.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Damn, this should be a case for bitbet now... Will this round end before 1000 hours?
Activity: 45
Ready to tap out myself. Will this 750 hour round ever end?
legendary
I have tapped out
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C
746 hours.

Crazy eh? I cut lose at 550 hours but had reservations about weather I was doing the right thing - turns out I was.......
Activity: 4
Renting some TH/s to kill this block!  It is killing the pools $$profitablity$$! 

I won't get ROI on it, but maybe we'll end this block sooner, it's a monster!
Thanks, mmpool!
Thanks for your hard work!
Activity: 375
The pool is having network connectivity issues. I'm working with the network provider to get things going again. I hope to have a result in an hour or so.
Issue is still ongoing. I'll report back in another hour if it's not resolved by then.
Network issues resolved. I'm in the process of bringing the pool back up now. Will report here when it's operational.
Pool is back up. Let me know if there are any remaining issues.
The pool is having network connectivity issues. I'm working with the network provider to get things going again. I hope to have a result in an hour or so.
Issue is still ongoing. I'll report back in another hour if it's not resolved by then.
Network issues resolved. I'm in the process of bringing the pool back up now. Will report here when it's operational.
Yeah, it's been 12 hours. I'm beginning to think the pool dev took our shares and split. I tried PMing him as well - no answer. Sad

"took your shares and split", implying that non-block solving shares have value? Smiley

They have value to me. Just a lot of work unrealized...

PS: Glad the dev is on it though.  I was getting worried!
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007
Yeah, it's been 12 hours. I'm beginning to think the pool dev took our shares and split. I tried PMing him as well - no answer. Sad

"took your shares and split", implying that non-block solving shares have value? Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: