Pages:
Author

Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY - page 17. (Read 6694 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
my bro join in january and propose that ico to me long time ago,he joined at the time and he told me that the website changed alot since the pre sale
i dont know if he didnt read that notice well...?? wow
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I have just added my mew address did not add it custom token . Can you send me instructions, how to add custom token ?
How long does it take to be available token in my MEW after I claimed taken ?

Please allow 2-3 hours after adding tokens for it to be updated in your account. Instructions on how to set up MEW will be sent out shortly after our ICO ends in May. If there are no changes within the time frame, please contact one of our agent on live chat.
I added Custom token MOBL and I got an email that “ We have created new order , Status : In progress . Also says pls send Etherum to this address where as I already sent and purchased Huh
Please send our management team an email including a screenshot of what you've outlined to [email protected] for assistance. Or contact us via our live chat for one of our agent to open an investigation for you.
its failr quick for the transfer, if you don't add it correctly to the custom tokens then it wont show on your
no you wont lose them. Many of the investors in here already transfered and setup just fine
I have just added my mew address did not add it custom token . Can you send me instructions, how to add custom token ?
How long does it take to be available token in my MEW after I claimed taken ?
Activity: 238
I added Custom token MOBL and I got an email that “ We have created new order , Status : In progress . Also says pls send Etherum to this address where as I already sent and purchased Huh
They vision is to ensure the highest MOBL value by maximizing the number of investors and customers on the Mobilink-Network. To best capitalize on new marketing campaigns in SE Asia and Europe, we are extending the ICO by 20 days to May 5, 2018. This will not affect any of our deliverables. As promised (as per our Roadmap), MOBL will be listed on May 10th, 2018.
what exchanges will list Mobilink on May 10, 2018? how is the project development and sims distribution to ICO investors? Thanks
The exchanges will be updated on our website, please stay tuned for that. The project is doing well, our team is ensuring that we fulfill what is laid out in our whitepaper. The sims will be distributed to all investors in the third quarter of this year; all will be notified via email to confirm their preferred shipping address.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
They vision is to ensure the highest MOBL value by maximizing the number of investors and customers on the Mobilink-Network. To best capitalize on new marketing campaigns in SE Asia and Europe, we are extending the ICO by 20 days to May 5, 2018. This will not affect any of our deliverables. As promised (as per our Roadmap), MOBL will be listed on May 10th, 2018.
what exchanges will list Mobilink on May 10, 2018? how is the project development and sims distribution to ICO investors? Thanks
They have an agreement and have partnered with Mobilink Network of Canada which provides Mobilink Network Philippines and Mobilink Coin Mobile Voice and Data Telecom services. Mobilink Network has direct and indirect interconnection agreements with telecom carriers and exchanges. All agreements are confidentially signed with an NDA's.
Activity: 266
Recently read the White Paper and visit the sites. This project has a potential to grow in the future and many updates ans news recently for this project also very active admins in the telegram. I will rooting you guys to my friends.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Did anyone check their dashboard yet? you'll be surprised! Its already on the table, ready to serve! Congratulation to the contest winners! that's a lot of coins for a tele service!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Is there a winner on their contest already? Well better check the dashboard and news sources.
Activity: 14
There are videos available online on our You-Tube page https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5MFDfun9jkV5T_57pbPXkw. More videos will be posted in the coming weeks.
As far as I remember the expiration of sim cards after 9 years.
What about your deals/contracts with gsm operators in different countries, for 1 year and you are going to renew them each year or for 9 years too?

Please direct this questions to our management team at [email protected], we are not able to reveal the company's contract/deals we have with our partners.
Activity: 252
 As far as I remember the expiration of sim cards after 9 years.
What about your deals/contracts with gsm operators in different countries, for 1 year and you are going to renew them each year or for 9 years too?
Merit: 5
Cryptonity
I cant give ya estimated numbers once the sims are shipped.  You can always take a base est from your dash on what is invested thus far and divide that. Im happy too, my monthly phone bill is 400+usd Upon closing we will be on 4 exchanges which are already confirmed but due to NDAs and terms of certain exchanges we can not release that info yet.

Thats great news, congratulation to Mobilink, looking forward for Mobilink to list on exchanges and mass adoption of sims cards
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
I cant give ya estimated numbers once the sims are shipped.  You can always take a base est from your dash on what is invested thus far and divide that. Im happy too, my monthly phone bill is 400+usd Upon closing we will be on 4 exchanges which are already confirmed but due to NDAs and terms of certain exchanges we can not release that info yet.
Merit: 5
Cryptonity
How much ad revenue (in USD) will mobilink generate to sustain unlimited data? Will the ad revenue from a single user depend on their phone usage/browsing habits?

Think the ads will generate enough revenue to offset the cost of ones average monthly cost of mobile data/talk/text, so if a single user uses more than others, he probably would have to watch more ads
Our system will do the calculations
We will use our proprietary algorithm together with Blockchain technology, to calculate each and every SIM Card user’s Ad Rev profit share. Factors that are taken into account are: amount of daily data usage, frequency of data usage, amount of viewed ads, amount of clicked ads and amount of shared ads.The ads to cover your bill amounts are basically subtracted from the total amount you viewed for the month.

so how will the ads appear on our cell phones? like certain links? certain websites?
How much ad revenue (in USD) will mobilink generate to sustain unlimited data? Will the ad revenue from a single user depend on their phone usage/browsing habits?

Think the ads will generate enough revenue to offset the cost of ones average monthly cost of mobile data/talk/text, so if a single user uses more than others, he probably would have to watch more ads
Our system will do the calculations
We will use our proprietary algorithm together with Blockchain technology, to calculate each and every SIM Card user’s Ad Rev profit share. Factors that are taken into account are: amount of daily data usage, frequency of data usage, amount of viewed ads, amount of clicked ads and amount of shared ads.The ads to cover your bill amounts are basically subtracted from the total amount you viewed for the month.
Pages:
Jump to: