Pages:
Author

Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY - page 20. (Read 6701 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
It comes from us. Our SIMs will connect to MTN network. MTN likes this because they still get money from us and don't have to deal with the customers or retail issues
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Mobilink Coin is opening its second round of Airdrop. With only 3 simple mandatory tasks with 5 or more optional tasks. You choose how much you want to work.
I like the idea and concept of the project.  I think to your service will be useful for many people all over the world! I look forward to the good news.
Awesome! we appreciate your positive thought
so approximately how much time one spends on ad to generate enough revenue to off set monthly mobile phone bill?

Our system will do the calculations. We will use our proprietary algorithm together with Blockchain technology, to calculate each and every SIM Card user’s Ad Rev profit share. Factors that are taken into account are: amount of daily data usage, frequency of data usage, amount of viewed ads, amount of clicked ads and amount of shared ads. If ads are viewed in excess customers will receive Ad Rev profit share MOBILINK Network Platform will re-distribute Ad revenues by allocating revenues toward the operating expenses first, then to the suppliers which would be the interconnected telecom carriers, and then to its SIM users.
Activity: 322
I like the idea and concept of the project.  I think to your service will be useful for many people all over the world! I look forward to the good news.
Merit: 5
Cryptonity
so approximately how much time one spends on ad to generate enough revenue to off set monthly mobile phone bill?
Activity: 364
Glad to see so many proof of concepts from this project! Can you post also a reference source of Mobilink Proof of Partnership from any of the well known Telecommunications as mentioned previously? Cool
Activity: 69
MOBILINK Network is a great idea for telecom technology, smart phone is a practical and desirable network for researching utility applications!
Activity: 90
If mobilink is already a network provider why do they need a blockchain
Blockchain technology is a digital ledger which keeps track of all cryptocurrency transactions which occur.
I know what a blockchain is but I can't see any need for it in your use case?

Did you already read the whitepaper ? Providing incentives, free data and call. While the users of mobisims (our product) data from viewing ads for free voice call, data and incentives will be accounted on blockchain Technology and that is not all. Please read the whitepaper.
Merit: 5
Cryptonity
Watch Our Proof of Concept at Canada Event!

Whats Mobilink Iphone proof of concept?
Activity: 10
Blockchain technology is a digital ledger which keeps track of all cryptocurrency transactions which occur.
I know what a blockchain is but I can't see any need for it in your use case?
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
International Call Proof of Concept with our very own Brian Thompson and Lizette

Iphone Proof of Concept with our very own Brian Thompson!

Watch Our Proof of Concept at Canada Event!

Activity: 98
Today you have to start pre-ICO. Why do not you have an official media channel available? This is very strange, especially on the eve of the beginning of the sale. I went through two links from your website. On medium site "This page is unavailable"
I just believe in your project, ISOBench writes 4.5 / 5. Good rating, good product. Need more hype, and then it will be excellent.
But solve the problem with medium. If you do not have one, delete the broken links. Because this raises doubts and mistrust
How you already have agreements planning to provide services if you are not already an operator?What are you TADIG network codes?
How you will get CDRs from other operators for charging?
All mobile carriers have to sign an interconnection agreement It's a requirement. This is what enable roaming This allows us to use their physical infrastructure, but all calls first go to our switches and gets double encrypted for security. More in depth information will be posted on our website closer to ICO end date. You can also send us an email; [email protected]
I would surely love to invest some of my funds into this project as it really seems a great project with good benefits ahead. The project has an innovative idea and i am sure that most of us will find it useful

It sure is!, we look forward to having you as one of our investors soon.
Activity: 266
How you already have agreements planning to provide services if you are not already an operator?What are you TADIG network codes?
How you will get CDRs from other operators for charging?
Activity: 10
Pages:
Jump to: