Pages:
Author

Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY - page 19. (Read 6701 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
however once the sim card will hit the market you can send that in my us address correct? No issue on it?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Mobilink sim’s should be good to use the 5g networks when they become available on our telecom’s?
Activity: 280
The simcard should be for free or not more than 10$ or so because the more people use the better from mobilink and everyone this can change the world
I don’t review ico but i look in to many and i share with friends
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Hey Mark brian is just being wuite assertive and has always spoken that way since the first day he appeared on this telegram. Don't take it personally.
Im sure he's that way because of all the things he has been through and as a person just gets straight to the point
Probably lots of people asking random questions haha I'd be that way too
i love the determination plz push it...i mist buying in the presale i got scared during the confusion u people went into about the website developer ....i thought it was ascam ,today by coincidence i came across this new web page ...and looks more serious once again ...gona look for money and invest
We have an agreement and have partnered with Mobilink Network of Canada which provides Mobilink Network Philippines and Mobilink Coin Mobile Voice and Data Telecom services. Mobilink Network has direct and indirect interconnection agreements with telecom carriers and exchanges. All agreements are confidentially signed with an NDA's.
Activity: 182
Hello everyone, is there a company bounty? is there a link?
Activity: 224
when will be the distribution of sims cards for those participated in Mobilink crowdsale? Will there be instructions for using the sims cards?
Sim cards will be shipped in  the 3rd quarter of this year to our investors; an email asking for preferred shipping address will be sent out.
We have an agreement and have partnered with Mobilink Network of Canada which provides Mobilink Network Philippines and Mobilink Coin Mobile Voice and Data Telecom services. Mobilink Network has direct and indirect interconnection agreements with telecom carriers and exchanges. All agreements are confidentially signed with an NDA's.
Mobilink Coin is incorporated in the Philippines, we have partnered with Mobilink Network of Canada for our Telecom Services and they have direct and indirect interconnection with Telecom Carriers worldwide. We have advisors and collaborators from all over the world, including Israel, Canada, USA, Switzerland and UK.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
What will happen if I would not watch ad's, so i don't earn coins, will it be free voice, text and data? I ask because if I would buy one Sim for my mom exactly that would happen?

Great question, think Mobilink generates ads revenue to pay for mobile phone services, talk/text/data
Based on your daily usage, it should be able to get some data to analyze your behavior and send some advertisements.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
What will happen if I would not watch ad's, so i don't earn coins, will it be free voice, text and data? I ask because if I would buy one Sim for my mom exactly that would happen?

Great question, think Mobilink generates ads revenue to pay for mobile phone services, talk/text/data
Roaming is Free in over 170 countries, Great news for travelers 1 mobi link simcard is all you need

This can revolutionize mobile phone industry! Best of luck to Mobilink with the ambitious goal!
when will be the distribution of sims cards for those participated in Mobilink crowdsale? Will there be instructions for using the sims cards?
Activity: 98
Very interesting project with all the components of a road map and white paper. The developers have clearly described the problem and its solutions.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Roaming is Free in over 170 countries, Great news for travelers 1 mobi link simcard is all you need
Make that law that said u can't make money
The fed make money but I can't make money that f up
Non crypto marking team ??
What is non crypto team?
Mobilink is more than an ICO... follow the bots directions if you're interested in purchasing a SIM card.  If you're only interested in coins, you'll have to wait for us to be listed on external exchanges
Make that law that said u can't make money
The fed make money but I can't make money that f up
Non crypto marking team ??
What is non crypto team?
Activity: 247
It comes from us. Our SIMs will connect to MTN network. MTN likes this because they still get money from us and don't have to deal with the customers or retail issues
Please let try and make it fast ....I will like to be the first to get the sim in Nigeria
What will be the price range when it arrive in Nigeria ?1 sim equal?
We have had other Nigerians that have participated in the ICO from the Private sale.
ICO participants will get their SIMS first
Pages:
Jump to: