Pages:
Author

Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY - page 62. (Read 6705 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 10
If I want to participate in ICO, how to start?
Activity: 201
Can I connect with founders? And how?
Activity: 228
Im very interested in your project, reading your WP right now. But what about exchnages? I mean the big ones. Are u have any negotiation with some at the moment? Lack of the exchange and the trading volume are the most common problem for all new ICOs
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Interesting... Global roaming, anywhere?
Activity: 218
Are there any conferences or showcase of your team members where we can actually meet and discuss with the team?
Activity: 220
I wish your team success in the developing and I'll keep my eyes on you. I saw here a lot of interesting and entertaining projects, but yours is a real diamond! I'm sure that you will succeed!  Cool
Activity: 225
The project seems interesting, but what will happen if you fail to collect funds?
Activity: 238
How much money do you plan to collect through the ICO? What will the money be used for?
Activity: 233
What amount of fund will be kept in reserve?
Activity: 71
This will be a huge project in the future ! But why do you use the blockchain?     
Activity: 1
just a few questions...

first off id like to say what a great idea!

but the little guy on my right shoulder is asking how?
can you show us any documentation on how these sim cards will be communicating with the now blockchain accesspoint? and thereafter? or someone on youtube showing us how he plugged in the sim card and it works?
see what i love about blockchain is the transparency and the smart contracts idea.

i actually signed up to mobilink.io, was going to try get myself a simcard for 300bucks. life time! who cares if the idea doesn't work! lol...

and then i clicked onto the ether contract, there is only 3 holders, ok youre fairly new, so ill over look that.

another thing, ok, you want to keep your blockchain project underwraps and dont want to disclose the internal info about how its going to work, ok thats totally fine.

how bout you show me the contract with mastercard, indicating that they will be allowing the use of cryptocurrency with their cards? because visa you stunned a major crypto company.
simple and no risk involved to the future outlook right?

show me and i will sell everything i own and buy into your company.

with references of course.

thanks!

****edit****

"whooomp whoooompppppp"
Activity: 252
The idea of decentralized telecom service is very great. MOBILINK offers 10% for all bounty campaigns which are collected during the ICO. And as a reward, participants will receive MOBILINK-Coin tokens. Bounty campaign members, who uses artificial likes and shares will be excluded from bounty campaigns.
Activity: 224
Your project looks really great and I hope you will realize it. Are the users required to install the app, or can I use the SIM card without installing any software? Many users are not interested in the MOBI coin, so they don't need a wallet, but they would love to call and use the web for free.

It is a great project, once the SIM is inserted in an unlocked smartphone the phone will be ready to use no additional apps need to be installed to use the service
Activity: 198
Very interesting project idea! How is ICO? How much money has been collected already? I would like to join you!

Yes, it is a very interesting project, our ICO is going well. So far we have collected more than 52.3% of our projected earnings from our private sale. We look forward to your investment, you can sign up at our website www.mobilink.io to become an investor.

good news for me, thanks
How many transaltions of the WP do u have??

Currently we only have an English version, however, we are currently translating it and several translations will be added.
Do you plan to bring anymore advisors on?

As the project grows if the team feels that it is necessary additional experts will be brought on to the project
Activity: 233
What exchanges do you have in mind after the ICO?

At present, we are unable to post a guaranteed list of all exchanges we will work with, as multiple contacts are in progress right now. MOBILINK-COIN will appear on several exchanges within two weeks after the end of crowd sale. The exact amount of exchanges we are going to be listed on is yet to be defined. We are unable to provide specific names as we are in negotiations.

Okay, I'll be waiting for more news from your team
Is it possible to participate in your ICO from any country?

You can participate regardless of your country as MOBILINK-Coin (MOBI) is a utility token and its utility status is derived from its wide usage by the community of users/suppliers/telecom carriers/publishers/ advertisers/investors/backers, experts and teams present on the platform.
Is it too late to join the bounty?

No, it is not too late to join the Bounty Campaign it will be launched within the next two weeks
Activity: 214
How your project will generate profits? There will be fees for users?

MOBILINK-COIN are part of the MOBILINK-Network Ecosystem, and each MOBILINK-COIN will become more valuable as its usage increases via 3 main methods:
a.   Through transfers, remittances, C2B and B2B commerce etc...
b.   By simply using MOBILINK-COI N-SIM for free, users can earn MOBILINK-COIN.
        I.   Users will receive MOBILINK-COIN for every GigaByte of data that is used based on Ad views on selected apps.
       II.   Through Ad Views, MOBILINK-COIN's will be earned through PoW (proof of work).
c.   MOBILINK-Network and the MOBILINK-COIN is the world's first truly decentralized mobile telecom service provider on the blockchain.

Thanks, everything is more clear now
Pages:
Jump to: