Pages:
Author

Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY - page 66. (Read 6705 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Have your project been reviewed by any of the YouTube bloggers ?

We have sent SIM's to several countries worldwide to some of our investors and videos of their reviews will be available for viewing soon, https://youtu.be/XGcrCpoDPDo that link is from an investor in Canada who has used the product and sent in his review.

Activity: 37
I am reading your whitepaper on the website and cannot understand about the project. Could you simplify what's it about in some words? Thank you
I suggest you to watch few videos. You can find one on their website and several on Youtube. Hope it will help you to understand better.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I am reading your whitepaper on the website and cannot understand about the project. Could you simplify what's it about in some words? Thank you

I suggest you watch the video on the website
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
Ok, this looks like it has great potential, can you tell me more about your partnerships if there are any?

There truly is great potential for our project, we hope you decide to become a part of the Mobi Network. However, we currently have NDA's in place with some of our partners, therefore we cannot disclose all information to the public at this time, however much more info will be disclosed after the ICO.

Thank you! Good luck to your team
Activity: 140
Was there a specific reason to chose make these for blockchain? Other than thats where the future lies..? I've got some questions from skeptics

Our solution runs on the ETH blockchain in order to guarantee the level of service and stability required for this kind of operation. Furthermore, most investors already have an Ethereum account and trust this platform.

Everything is more clear now, thank you
Good luck to your project
Activity: 181
Where is your headquarters located?
Activity: 199
hello, is this open for US residents?
Activity: 194
Is there any opportunity to get free tokens?
Activity: 205
How long does each transaction usually take to complete ?
Activity: 134
In my experience over the past two months in the majority of cases it has been better for the investor to buy after the token hits the exchange, rather than participate in the ICO. What makes this ICO viable as an investment in this phase rather than when it hits exchanges?
Activity: 207
Activity: 198
Do you visit meetups or roadshows to attract new investors or partners ? Which of them ?

Any meetups or roadshows will be discussed in the Telegram group or will be posted on our social media. So follow us for all updates on this.

Thanks for the info. I'll follow you on Telegram and twitter
Activity: 220
Ur project is superb but from my point of view it needs more promoting. What are the next event are u going to participate? It will be helpful in the way of spreading the word about project

We will be starting our advertising campaigns in the coming weeks. We will also be participating in several events, press releases will be sent out regarding this in the coming weeks

Glad to hear it! Good luck to your project!
Activity: 216
What kind of token in this project?   

MOBILINK-Coin (MOBI) is a utility token and its utility status is derived from its wide usage by the community of users/suppliers/telecom carriers/publishers/ advertisers/investors/backers, experts and teams present on the platform.

Thank you for the explanation
Activity: 208
Have your project been reviewed by any of the YouTube bloggers ?
Activity: 37
Hello, just found out about your project. Is there any FAQ link?

On reddit is an FAQ. Their new website which will come out soon has FAQ in it.
https://www.reddit.com/r/mobilinkcoin/comments/7qo9e0/mobilinkcoin_most_frequent_question_on_telegram/
Ur project is superb but from my point of view it needs more promoting. What are the next event are u going to participate? It will be helpful in the way of spreading the word about project

We will be starting our advertising campaigns in the coming weeks. We will also be participating in several events, press releases will be sent out regarding this in the coming weeks
What is your marketing plan? How are you going to advertise your product?

MOBILINK-COIN will be participating in several digital advertising campaigns, events and financial group presentations in the coming weeks
What is your plan for tokens that dont get sold ?

Unsold tokens (if there are any) will be introduced to the market via trading and transfers at a price that is yet to be determined.
Do you visit meetups or roadshows to attract new investors or partners ? Which of them ?

Any meetups or roadshows will be discussed in the Telegram group or will be posted on our social media. So follow us for all updates on this.
Pages:
Jump to: