Pages:
Author

Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY - page 65. (Read 6705 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
This project is one of the best IcO for the beginning of this year, the team here is also spotless, no reason not to trust them from my point of view!
Activity: 186
Hello
I have read your White Paper, everything quite clear for me except one point.
How are u going to be profitable? I mean how the project is going to bring the money for founders? Maybe I missed smth
thx in advance for the explanation
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
What is the main difference between this project and Telcoin.

Thanks.
Activity: 195
How many tokens will be allocated for the team and advisors? And will they be locked?
U know it is quite important now 
Activity: 213
Was there a specific reason to chose make these for blockchain? Other than thats where the future lies..? I've got some questions from skeptics   
Activity: 181
Where is your headquarters located?

MOBILINK-COIN is incorporated in Canada, with our some of our technical engineering, R&D, and telecom operations being based in USA/UK/Philippines & Malaysia. We have advisors and collaborators from all over the world, including China, Switzerland, and the UK.

ahh okay thank you
Activity: 208
Have your project been reviewed by any of the YouTube bloggers ?

We have sent SIM's to several countries worldwide to some of our investors and videos of their reviews will be available for viewing soon, https://youtu.be/XGcrCpoDPDo that link is from an investor in Canada who has used the product and sent in his review.

Thank you! Quite interesting review, hope there will be more in future
Activity: 194
Why, in your opinion, the project is worth ICOing? What is its difference from similar projects?
Activity: 217
How much money do you plan to collect through the ICO? What will the money be used for?
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

Who are the big names that supports this project?

I don't see this to be not possible as I saw DENT to be getting very good since the release of the app. If maybe the team can provide someone behind them that isn't going to be suspicious enough, maybe this will work.
Mobilink is itself a big name in telecommunication industry but yes we can't decide whether it will going to be the next big thing because in fact even the big names didn't guaranteed the success in cryptos. The thing matters here is the idea on which the coin is based, people are much attractive towards the creativity.
Can you tell me please about ICO participation advantages? Or it will be better to buy from on crypto stock markets ?   
Activity: 201
Hey guys! Very interesting project ill keep my eye on it. I have one question - can i buy your tokens without using eth wallet?
Activity: 228
I hope this project will be supported and succeeds! Good work, keep it up! 
By the way, can you link me your roadmap?
I want to examine your plans more closely.
Are you sure the market is in need of this kind of service right now?
Activity: 200
are/is there other ways to invest rather than crypto/ico token issue?
Activity: 207
I am reading your whitepaper on the website and cannot understand about the project. Could you simplify what's it about in some words? Thank you

How does it Work?

1. MOBILINK-Network has interconnections in over 170 countries.

2. MOBILINK-COIN SIM cards allow users to have unlimited voice and data services worldwide at zero ($0) cost to the user.

3. MOBILINK- SIM card is $300usd per card plus 3000 tokens

4. Users earn MOBILINK-COIN based on Ads that will be shown on their mobile, no increase, the same amounts they are used to

5. MOBILINK-COIN uses Ethereum that enables your smartphone to earn monthly revenue

6. MOBILINK-COIN can be used to transfer funds, remittances, make payments, B2C, B2B commerce just as bitcoin

7. MOBILINK-COIN will become more valuable as it will have millions of transactions monthly, we aim to have 10 x the value within the same year

Thanks for the explanation, it's clear for me now
Activity: 322
I'd like to know more about the team members, where can I find more details about the guys who are working on the project? Their, education, working experience etc.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Hoping it would be a big ICO.

But not only everyone would like to know that is there would be any bounty campaign?
I think it should be & may be will start in January.
Activity: 224
Where is your headquarters located?

MOBILINK-COIN is incorporated in Canada, with our some of our technical engineering, R&D, and telecom operations being based in USA/UK/Philippines & Malaysia. We have advisors and collaborators from all over the world, including China, Switzerland, and the UK.
Activity: 224
I am reading your whitepaper on the website and cannot understand about the project. Could you simplify what's it about in some words? Thank you

How does it Work?

1. MOBILINK-Network has interconnections in over 170 countries.

2. MOBILINK-COIN SIM cards allow users to have unlimited voice and data services worldwide at zero ($0) cost to the user.

3. MOBILINK- SIM card is $300usd per card plus 3000 tokens

4. Users earn MOBILINK-COIN based on Ads that will be shown on their mobile, no increase, the same amounts they are used to

5. MOBILINK-COIN uses Ethereum that enables your smartphone to earn monthly revenue

6. MOBILINK-COIN can be used to transfer funds, remittances, make payments, B2C, B2B commerce just as bitcoin

7. MOBILINK-COIN will become more valuable as it will have millions of transactions monthly, we aim to have 10 x the value within the same year
Pages:
Jump to: