Pages:
Author

Topic: MONEY IS THE MOTIVATING FACTOR, what do you think? - page 17. (Read 3776 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1022
Hello Leo! You can still win.
Money is a good follower, but is a poor leader.

Money will always lead you astray, but it will follow you well.

Any man that seeks to follow money becomes misled.
Money is meant to follow you, while you are meant to follow value.  Create value, solve problems, and do it well, you'll attract people to follow you; remember, money follows people with value.

What's your take on this?

Your topic is enticing but the body of your thread is somewhat difficult for me to comprehend. I have heard so many quotes about money, but I have not heard about following money or being followed by money.

But what I think your thread should discuss according to your title is - Money is a motivating factor, when you don't make money you will be afraid and doubtful that you can make money. But once you start making money, you will be motivated to make more money. So, money is a motivating factor.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864
The first proverb sounds a little different (at least I heard it in this version) - "Money is a wonderful SERVANT, but a disgusting OWNER."
And yes, if this is an assistant who will allow you to receive much more than those who do not have such an assistant, or vice versa - your master has the money and you are in the position of a slave! Money is a convenient tool for a normal person who uses money precisely as an assistant / tool to improve their standard of living and empowerment. Plus - if you do not steal money, but earn with your mind, knowledge, experience - this is also a good indicator of your level of development!
Money, like many entities in our life, can be very useful if used correctly, or be a terrible poison if used incorrectly... So it all depends on us Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 119
Epsiloan Protocol
Although money may be the root of all evil but it needs to be made. A man without money have no say in the society. Just that we shouldn't be a slave to money. Read this write up by Tim Denning as a guide to stop being a slave to money.
                                👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
https://entrepreneurshandbook.co/these-rules-will-help-you-stop-being-a-slave-to-money-for-the-rest-of-your-life-385bbe24c39e
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1358
I think motivation behind following money -like a moth following a light- never changes through time. Everyone considers lack of money is why their life is terrible. Although there may be bigger issues with your life that money will never solve. So I agree that is the best buddy, best wife, best pet etc. You can say more. But its never good leader. Think about your own fathers, his affect on you was never determined by money. Emotions are leaded by heart.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
Well I do think that you understand the fact that most things that we need in today's world is ofcourse built by money, health, house, medicine everything and anything is based on it, not even clean water for drinking is free and in certain countries you won't be able to live without an air purifier, therefore you need to understand that it might be a motivation but to make it right and fruitful, it might not be the right motivation, if your motivation is making lives of your family and ofcourse youself better, ofcourse you would have to depend on earning a good amount but you need to understand that it's ofcourse poison in excessive quantities.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
It's a bit foolish.

In the past, money has related to how skilled you are and who you know. Now money tends to follow other money.

Investing in value increases your equity faster than it increases your money (and there's the chance it won't increase your money by much compared to investing in where other money is likely to follow - where it's already been).

I don't know what you mean but following money that well. If something's overbought, it has a higher chance of becoming more overbought or overbought again than it does of being oversold.
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
Money is a good follower, but is a poor leader.

Money will always lead you astray, but it will follow you well.

Any man that seeks to follow money becomes misled.
Money is meant to follow you, while you are meant to follow value.  Create value, solve problems, and do it well, you'll attract people to follow you; remember, money follows people with value.

What's your take on this?
Pages:
Jump to: