Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🎲🌟 MoneyPot.com - page 68. (Read 119056 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
July 23, 2016, 07:11:44 PM
I thought whales were extinct lol, but now i know.

They didnt, they just dont really shows themselves up in moneypot often , thats it and now it emerge from their ' long sleep ' *sarcasm

In regards to the suggestion for MP, it seems it would be nice to see some hall of fame or leaderboard ranging to 25 players of whom have won the most bitcoin and whom have wagered the most combined all accross all moneypot apps.

edit : something like bustabit has
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
July 23, 2016, 06:14:03 PM
In regards to the big winner yesterday:

At one point he was up over 50BTC before closing the night out at +20BTC. He was betting over 10BTC a time and did over 600BTC wagered Smiley

great player! and we need more Smiley even they win

if they have balls so let them win

sometimes you win and sometimes you lose

MP > Investors > app owners should be glad to have such players

We agree Smiley

I thought whales were extinct lol, but now i know.
legendary
Activity: 1036
July 23, 2016, 01:31:59 PM

At one point he was up over 50BTC before closing the night out at +20BTC. He was betting over 10BTC a time and did over 600BTC wagered Smiley

We agree Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
July 23, 2016, 12:48:17 PM

Absolutely, focus should be on wooing these types of players in and getting them to play.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1014
All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed
July 23, 2016, 11:34:52 AM

legendary
Activity: 1036
July 23, 2016, 11:23:01 AM

legendary
Activity: 1330
July 23, 2016, 10:23:08 AM
My deposit not showing after 70+ confirmations, only difference it is not show on unconfirmed balance

24 hours have passed, deposit still not credited, no answer from support

Ranlo asked you to give more information, maybe you can provide the txid of your deposit. You can post it here or pm it to one of the MP staffs. The other one who got the same problem with you (lottery248) confirmed that his deposit has been fixed and he got extra bits as compensation.

Ranlo should have access to support tickets also PM'd DogeDigital

my suggestion is to have a live helper/support for such and other kind kind of problems because players want to play and not wait to long

This is being arranged soon.  After everything was finally set back up for Moneypot, I took a few days off to finally absorb what's been happening.  I'm returning back to full duties now.

I'll go through all deposits shortly and look into all issues. 
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
July 23, 2016, 09:36:18 AM
Did someone win big?

I just lost 1.9% of my investment Sad

Not sure if this is true but you can visit on BB and check it out

Someone on BB just won 20 bitcoin crazy rolls too fun to watch. Nice having competition in hall of fame.

Wow Sad

BB is Betterbets right?

I can't seem to find it. Does anyone have any screenshots?

There's a loss of 20 BTC on http://www.eeeth.com/mpstats/admin/

I can't find it too but maybe we could ask mp and bb team for the bet ids of the big win or we could wait for them to post it in their threads as proof to investors about the loss

Whats the big fuss of 20 btc win btw? 20 btc is a low amount compared to what moneypot has made so far for the investor. If you are wondering who won such huge amount from betterbets, this is the lucky winner https://www.moneypot.com/users/copypasta. Chances are he is going to gamble again probably with that 20 btc

But I don't think he/she may gamble again all 20 BTC. Hope to withdraw most of the profits and may gamble with 1 or 2 BTC because luck will come only sometimes and one should make use of those benefits instead losing back all those winnings.

Well there is no guarantee that he wont be gambling all of it back however one thing for sure, most gambler wants to win it more when they have won some amounts however dont quote me on this if he isnt gambling what he had won on the site because I do mention most gamblers not all of them
legendary
July 17, 2016, 02:05:47 PM
Still working away hard on everything.

Processed several deposits and have reached out to many Moneypot members.  I will eventually get to everybody.  Please be patient. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
July 23, 2016, 08:39:30 AM
And now the other problem, just requested a withdrawal. I choose the priority fee (200bits) and moneypot process the withdrawal only with 7k satoshi and this makes the transaction will confirm longer (within 6 blocks)
I dont really need it fast because I transfer it to other gambling site, but this make me need to wait longer to play on that site. The most important thing is the fee used to process the withdrawal should be the same as what user choose (no less no more)

https://blockchain.info/tx/52beb04f4355c2d54bff334b5e32a4b3fc8bc3418340b5f4c992b36a61b5e09a
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
July 23, 2016, 08:33:43 AM
My deposit not showing after 70+ confirmations, only difference it is not show on unconfirmed balance

Ranlo asked you to give more information, maybe you can provide the txid of your deposit. You can post it here or pm it to one of the MP staffs. The other one who got the same problem with you (lottery248) confirmed that his deposit has been fixed and he got extra bits as compensation.

my suggestion is to have a live helper/support for such and other kind kind of problems because players want to play and not wait to long

I heard they already fixed these deposit and withdrawal issues but still seeing people complaining it. Hope they will provide better support to fix these deposit issues faster face.

Did someone win big?

Someone on BB just won 20 bitcoin crazy rolls too fun to watch. Nice having competition in hall of fame.

Wow Sad

BB is Betterbets right?

I can't find it too but maybe we could ask mp and bb team for the bet ids of the big win or we could wait for them to post it in their threads as proof to investors about the loss

Whats the big fuss of 20 btc win btw? 20 btc is a low amount compared to what moneypot has made so far for the investor. If you are wondering who won such huge amount from betterbets, this is the lucky winner https://www.moneypot.com/users/copypasta. Chances are he is going to gamble again probably with that 20 btc

But I don't think he/she may gamble again all 20 BTC. Hope to withdraw most of the profits and may gamble with 1 or 2 BTC because luck will come only sometimes and one should make use of those benefits instead losing back all those winnings.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1014
All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed
July 23, 2016, 08:26:59 AM

legendary
July 17, 2016, 09:12:58 AM
I have been waiting awhile myself on a deposit to be credited and i wanna ask is there a better way to handle this? I rarely login to MP dashboard and im sure im not the only 1 who doesnt. I just go directly to the site i wish to gamble on.

If i hadnt noticed i had 2k bits in my account i woulda never looked at the history on my MP acct n seen the message about do not deposit. Of course i had already deposited so i was screwed.

Maybe instead of expecting users to read this thread or read the dashboard deposits can be shut down across MP? Im asking, not demanding. Theres gotta be a solution that will keep a user frommaking a deposit if this happens again

Hello Yahoo,

I'm just cleaning up everything right now.  I am for the time being, pushing all deposits and crediting the player's accounts and am standing by to manually deposit into player's accounts for them.

I will be reaching out to you on Skype directly after this message.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
July 23, 2016, 08:09:35 AM

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
July 23, 2016, 08:08:17 AM

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
July 23, 2016, 08:03:00 AM

legendary
July 17, 2016, 08:11:29 AM
Hey guys.

I just got back from my personal leave.

I usually handle support issues, but I had a death in the family and have been occupied all week as the hosting family. 

I'm getting caught up on everything now and will release a more formal statement later, but first, I can tell you these things:

All funds are safe.

All deposits will be credited (I will see to it that it will all be handled today).

I will be contacting every single person that has reached out to us over the last few days.

We will find a way to make this right and will graciously credit our players once this is all patched up.

I will be on pretty much 20 hours of the day working on this.

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
July 23, 2016, 03:28:29 AM
Did someone win big?

Wow Sad

BB is Betterbets right?

I wasn't really worried about the loss or anything (although I am little bit sad Sad)
But I just wanted to see who was the lucky one, what the chances were etc...

Thanks for giving the link but I wanna see the actual bet (and the user only has 1.2k bets, so he's quite new)
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
July 23, 2016, 03:13:13 AM
Did someone win big?

Wow Sad

BB is Betterbets right?

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
July 23, 2016, 02:14:49 AM
Did someone win big?

Wow Sad

BB is Betterbets right?

Pages:
Jump to: