Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🎲🌟 MoneyPot.com - page 77. (Read 119056 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 15, 2016, 04:00:18 AM
Can somebody of MP give an update, please? Smiley Deposits keep on showing unconfirmed. Any estimate of when systems working correctly again?
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1014
All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed
July 15, 2016, 02:44:30 AM
Everything should be up and running, as per the banner at the top: "We are in the final stages of upgrading our services. Our services are currently all up but may experience occasional downtime. Happy Betting."

just for info

that is not correct and everything is not yet up and running
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
July 15, 2016, 01:24:48 AM
why 10k satoshi is deducted on my balance for withdrawal but you pay only 3740 satoshi as fee? now it is taking hours to get a confirmation on my coins. please fix the issue. thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
July 15, 2016, 12:42:07 AM
There appears to have been an issue during the move that broke some (or all?) deposits. It's being looked into and fixed asap. Will update here when more is known.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
July 14, 2016, 09:29:51 PM
I sent a deposit of 5 btc after the site was back up and was told it would be available after a single confirmation. I am showing at least 2 confirmations now and my funds are not available (show as unconfirmed on receive page), when can I expect to have these funds?

I sent a deposit of 5 btc after the site was back up and was told it would be available after a single confirmation. I am showing at least 2 confirmations now and my funds are not available (show as unconfirmed on receive page), when can I expect to have these funds?

I sent a much smaller deposit (~5 mbtc) more than 1 day ago, while the site was down but before they requested we stop deposits/withdrawals - or at least before I noticed. The deposit has 205 confirmations and already appears to have been 'swept' into a master account, i.e. it has been withdrawn from my MP deposit address.

I'm not necessarily concerned or impatient. Like you, however, I am sort of waiting for the deposit to hit my account. For me, the site isn't really back up until it does ...

Thanks for your responses! Can you both please submit a ticket through the site so these can be looked into more thoroughly?

Just created a ticket, thanks for looking into this

It is going on 6 hours since I sent the deposit and 4 or so since I made the ticket, I was under the impression this would be looked into right away.  Can someone please check the tickets and let me know where my 5 btc are?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
July 14, 2016, 06:33:32 PM

I sent a much smaller deposit (~5 mbtc) more than 1 day ago, while the site was down but before they requested we stop deposits/withdrawals - or at least before I noticed. The deposit has 205 confirmations and already appears to have been 'swept' into a master account, i.e. it has been withdrawn from my MP deposit address.

I'm not necessarily concerned or impatient. Like you, however, I am sort of waiting for the deposit to hit my account. For me, the site isn't really back up until it does ...

Thanks for your responses! Can you both please submit a ticket through the site so these can be looked into more thoroughly?

Same with me, deposit not showing after 8 confirmations. Bitcoin QT out of sync?
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
July 14, 2016, 06:23:56 PM

Sent. Thanks ...
legendary
July 14, 2016, 06:07:01 PM

legendary
July 14, 2016, 06:01:06 PM

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
July 04, 2016, 05:00:04 PM
Cant wait till Let It Ride takes you guys out for good. Are you all as excited about this as I?

It is my wish that Let it Ride actually is able to pull it off and succeed.

Competition is healthy and it'll be interesting to see how they are able to hop all the hurdles that we faced early on and still meet deadlines.

I don't see why you see it as a them vs. us scenario.

We'll continue bettering our service and minding our own business.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
July 14, 2016, 05:34:42 PM

legendary
July 14, 2016, 04:24:26 PM
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
July 14, 2016, 02:32:19 PM
Everything should be up and running, as per the banner at the top: "We are in the final stages of upgrading our services. Our services are currently all up but may experience occasional downtime. Happy Betting."

thanks for the update.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
July 14, 2016, 01:45:40 PM
When should people who deposited during the downtime expect to see the funds in their account?
legendary
July 04, 2016, 11:55:29 AM
Currently down.

Vigorously looking into the matter and looking for a fix.

edit; back up 5 seconds after Smiley

edit2; back down again.  

edit3; good to go
legendary
July 14, 2016, 01:34:47 PM

Will be new downtime when they gonna add rbies?

Yes, but it will be a much faster one now that the server transfers are finished.
Activity: 568
https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad
July 14, 2016, 01:33:05 PM

Will be new downtime when they gonna add rbies?
legendary
July 14, 2016, 01:31:07 PM
Activity: 568
https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad
July 14, 2016, 01:06:19 PM
omg.... taking it f****** slow down.... if you not know somthing about servers so shut up...

the maintrance of the system will be slow, and thats what happen look on microsoft, even after more then 20 years of software developer, working windows still not perfect so slow down...

MP site are online right now, but there needing more maintrace...
what is your problem ? i am just saying my personal opinion that to ME they lose some reputation as they continue to be down. No big deal, i have no big money involved, if i would, this will be a problem to ME. The same would happen with any site i put money in, with all the scams, hacks specifically in the cripto currency world one have to be carefull with bitcoin investment.

It is just that, a normal worry and the hope that they will be operational the soon as they can, not trying to offense anyone, sorry if i did.

You did offense moneypot, by writing such comment I think you are giving bad impression however you should know that moneypot staff wants their site to be up better than anyone here and they are doing their best currently on bringing everything back and normal

Buhu u got offended, go cry to your mom. Its just words get over it.
legendary
June 30, 2016, 12:28:30 PM
I'll try to keep my comments minimal as I'm trying very hard to stay out of this.

If you want to set yourself apart from being classified as a 'shill', you really shouldn't end your statement by cursing Moneypot and immediately boasting the project/service you're being accused of being a 'shill' of.

I'm not going to argue against LIR in this thread.  I'm much too occupied with furthering the quality of Moneypot.

I will instead just say this.

It is also in our best interest to secure the funds as best as possible and continually improve our platform and services (our income model depends on it). 

We have been actively attending conferences, meeting with legal representatives, and having deep conversations with trusted and well known players in the bitcoin industry on how to better our product and brand.

We are here to stay and we're happy to answer any and all questions and concerns.  We don't need to chalk everything up to 'FUD'. 

In the end, I think the reputation and quality of our product and service will do the speaking for us.
Pages:
Jump to: