Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🎲🌟 MoneyPot.com - page 73. (Read 119056 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
July 17, 2016, 08:05:57 PM
Those that have gotten their deposits pushed, would you mind sharing when you attempted your deposit?  I've been waiting 4 days on my deposit and haven't gotten it yet, so I'm curious if they are working chronologically or by size or what.

Also interesting to note that I've been waiting 2 days on a response to my PM from AcoinL.L.C...which amusingly enough was me asking him how to check open tickets on moneypot since he PM'ed me saying that I should check my support ticket for a response to my deposit issue.  I still can't figure out how to check that if anyone can assist with that.  Thanks!

I've been at my sister's wedding since this Friday. Like Keeth, I just returned home today and I will be available as I have been in the past.

Every deposit should have been manually credited now, if you still haven't received it please contact us.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
July 17, 2016, 07:46:00 PM
Those that have gotten their deposits pushed, would you mind sharing when you attempted your deposit?  I've been waiting 4 days on my deposit and haven't gotten it yet, so I'm curious if they are working chronologically or by size or what.

Also interesting to note that I've been waiting 2 days on a response to my PM from AcoinL.L.C...which amusingly enough was me asking him how to check open tickets on moneypot since he PM'ed me saying that I should check my support ticket for a response to my deposit issue.  I still can't figure out how to check that if anyone can assist with that.  Thanks!

I can't speak to chronology, but just say that if you send/sent a Moneypot ticket with the details of your pendng deposit, I would expect DogeDigital will address it pretty quickly. I don't think they had very many deposits to address, and he is pretty on the ball. I sent a ticket 1-2 days ago, and found my resolution this morning.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
July 17, 2016, 06:24:33 PM
i got my deposit already Smiley thanks to doogie. but the problem now is withdrawal . i cant withdraw my funds. Sad(
ONM
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
July 17, 2016, 03:11:43 PM

Activity: 227
Merit: 100
July 17, 2016, 03:09:45 PM
Thanks DogeDigital.

I had a 5.72 mbtc deposit that went awol for a few days, though I knew it was always secure, just not accounted for. Today I see Doge-D deposited a round 10 mbtc, so thanks for that. In the end I don't really care about the dust, just want my old MP back!  :-) I've got more play-funds to deposit when all is ready.
Activity: 83
July 17, 2016, 02:45:48 PM
I am also satisfied with the resolution. Thanks, guys!
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
July 17, 2016, 02:19:39 PM
Hi Dogedigital, just looked my mp account and seems my deposit issue has been solved even though you did it manually. And seems the amount you sent was bit higher than my deposit, I guess its the compensation you gave for us. If so, thank you Dogedigital and mp! Good job guys Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
July 17, 2016, 10:44:40 AM
Hey guys.

I just got back from my personal leave.

I usually handle support issues, but I had a death in the family and have been occupied all week as the hosting family. 

I'm getting caught up on everything now and will release a more formal statement later, but first, I can tell you these things:

All funds are safe.

All deposits will be credited (I will see to it that it will all be handled today).

I will be contacting every single person that has reached out to us over the last few days.

We will find a way to make this right and will graciously credit our players once this is all patched up.

I will be on pretty much 20 hours of the day working on this.

Sorry to hear that. Really appreciative that you are still doing so much for us in the midst of your personal matter. I really impressed by this group of new owners of MP. Keep it up.
Activity: 38
July 17, 2016, 10:36:43 AM
Absolute legend, seems a fair amount of bad timing and am also sorry to hear about your lose.

I see one's atleast confirmed and happy - So we know your hard at it, Thankyou!!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
July 17, 2016, 09:09:08 AM
I have been waiting awhile myself on a deposit to be credited and i wanna ask is there a better way to handle this? I rarely login to MP dashboard and im sure im not the only 1 who doesnt. I just go directly to the site i wish to gamble on.

If i hadnt noticed i had 2k bits in my account i woulda never looked at the history on my MP acct n seen the message about do not deposit. Of course i had already deposited so i was screwed.

Maybe instead of expecting users to read this thread or read the dashboard deposits can be shut down across MP? Im asking, not demanding. Theres gotta be a solution that will keep a user frommaking a deposit if this happens again
legendary
Activity: 1330
July 13, 2016, 08:47:24 PM
I apologize to all those that have reached out to me lately.

I have had a personal emergency that has taken pretty much every waking hour of my time for the last couple days and the next couple days ahead I'm sure.

Once this passes, I'll be able to respond to each and every one.

Regarding Moneypot, I believe the rest of the team is working on the last final patches and the new version should be up and running with great success soon.

I know it's been longer than expected and we'll have a few things lined up as our way to say thank you to all our players and users acting as house bankroll for their patience.
Activity: 785
Merit: 502
July 17, 2016, 09:01:50 AM
This site just credited my account and gave me a big compensation for my wait I retract my previous post you guys are the best.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1014
All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed
July 17, 2016, 05:41:55 AM
I saw you guys can already played at bit-exo but why jackpotracer still got some problems, can't even chat and their bot keeps on dying. Any issue from moneypot or directly from jackpotracer site?

Hello Erza

thank you for the question

it is a MP problem and not a JackpotRacer problem. socket pot is not working and chat works on most MP apps with socket pot and that means that all MP apps have a problem with chat and all bets are not updating life and only after refresh. bit exo and BB have their own chat server and that is the reason that their chat is working.

we received many PMs from user asking when we will be up and running. we are asking in slack when socket pot will be up but we don't get any answer.

Erza you and our other users know that we need the chat because we give our Daily Promo twice a day.

we would appreciate any answer when socket pot will be back to normal

Activity: 568
Merit: 500
https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad
July 17, 2016, 05:36:14 AM
If anyone want deposit can send it to me and i tip on bit-exo. Just pm in the chat

Are you doing a 1:1 Exchange rate?

Yes
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
July 17, 2016, 05:26:33 AM
If anyone want deposit can send it to me and i tip on bit-exo. Just pm in the chat

Are you doing a 1:1 Exchange rate?
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad
July 17, 2016, 04:53:29 AM
legendary
Activity: 1078
July 17, 2016, 04:05:49 AM
I saw you guys can already played at bit-exo but why jackpotracer still got some problems, can't even chat and their bot keeps on dying. Any issue from moneypot or directly from jackpotracer site?
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
July 16, 2016, 09:50:53 PM
Change the message to DO NOT Deposit, not "may be delayed"

New banner has been set.
Activity: 123
Merit: 17
July 16, 2016, 09:34:18 PM
Change the message to DO NOT Deposit, not "may be delayed"

Activity: 83