Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🎲🌟 MoneyPot.com - page 86. (Read 119056 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1006
beware of your keys.
June 24, 2016, 09:19:47 PM
got some of the suggestion, because i wanna have a more advanced and more accurate of probability of gambling games.
like yours, it is  2^32; because of that, some of the low-odd games are less accurate in probability. Huh
Activity: 353
Merit: 254
unibtc - Bitsler.com Developer
June 24, 2016, 03:18:05 PM
Good to see the DDoS attacks have stopped. Sucks not being able to access moneypot at times. Good to see that things have stayed the same (no large bankroll drop). Speaking of faucets, you guys need to reject the google recaptcha test keys, otherwise people will be able to abuse the faucet easier (only a clicking/refreshing bot is needed). I tried it out on my moneypot site, and it worked.

Hi there,

I am pretty sure i have fixed this months ago. The captcha thing does show up, but If someone claims using a google recaptcha test key, it will respond with an error.

Thanks
-uni

EDIT: i tested on your site, and it did not work, it will sure show the captcha and lets you complete the captcha, which is basically the only purpose of it, but if you submit it, you wont get anything.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
June 24, 2016, 09:57:27 AM
what happened to the faucet? and really how many dice games do you need? way to many!!!
Works perfectly for me. What app are you trying it on? I don't think all apps have a faucet for whatever reason.

Good to see the DDoS attacks have stopped. Sucks not being able to access moneypot at times. Good to see that things have stayed the same (no large bankroll drop). Speaking of faucets, you guys need to reject the google recaptcha test keys, otherwise people will be able to abuse the faucet easier (only a clicking/refreshing bot is needed). I tried it out on my moneypot site, and it worked.
June 24, 2016, 08:40:35 AM
what happened to the faucet? and really how many dice games do you need? way to many!!!

Im not sure what you are asking here, Faucet is there and is working fine. And Moneypot is a gambling api and wallet service, each Moneypot app is owned by their own respective owners, which means anyone can create their own gambling site(dice,plinko etc..) using moneypot. But if your asking it literally, then my answer is as many as people want.
Activity: 213
Merit: 250
June 24, 2016, 07:59:17 AM
June 24, 2016, 07:39:54 AM
UPDATE:

All Moneypot services are up and running.

All users that where blocked by cloudflare are now cleared, so everyone should be able to access all of moneypot's services. If you think you are still blocked, please send me an email at [email protected] with the Error message that you had.

The attack has subsided, tho we are still  getting some random short-lived attacks from time to time.

Hopefully it stays that way as i've wasted alot of sleep-time because of this.  Cheesy

-uni
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
June 24, 2016, 06:00:10 AM
Hopefully it will stop because even if they are telling that nothing will bad will happen to our investment but for simple people who has not really have a good understanding on the certain attack that implies negative to them and also, it will be hard for the new investors to come in due to the risk spotted.

It has stopped, atleast for now but who knows if the attacker gonna start DOSing the site again soon however even with so many request on this thread to withdraw their funds, I dont see alot of bitcoin going out if their investment , it seems alot of people are trusting their money with moneypot

https://dicesites.com/betterbets

The total invested is still huge over 1200 + btc in the past one week despite of the DOS
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
June 24, 2016, 04:40:40 AM
Is the website already fine? I just want to know before I will invest again, I know this investment will give the investors good profit but with low security on the attackers we don't want to risk our hard earned money here.

You are not reading anything it seems, it was a DDOS attack and no matter how hard the attack is your money is still secured, the site has cloudflare as well however the attacker breaks through it. The only thing that will goes down is the site however even at some point any DDOS attack will stop.
Hopefully it will stop because even if they are telling that nothing will bad will happen to our investment but for simple people who has not really have a good understanding on the certain attack that implies negative to them and also, it will be hard for the new investors to come in due to the risk spotted.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
June 24, 2016, 04:11:32 AM
Is the website already fine? I just want to know before I will invest again, I know this investment will give the investors good profit but with low security on the attackers we don't want to risk our hard earned money here.

You are not reading anything it seems, it was a DDOS attack and no matter how hard the attack is your money is still secured, the site has cloudflare as well however the attacker breaks through it. The only thing that will goes down is the site however even at some point any DDOS attack will stop.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
June 24, 2016, 03:59:48 AM
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
June 22, 2016, 04:48:18 PM
You keep slandering other projects, and think that you come out looking good?
GET YOUR FUCKING SITE WORKING WITHOUT INTERUPTION FOR 24 HOURS FIRST.
Then you can worry about other projects.

Sounds normal to me!

I don't know any owners who when in a crisis spend all their time talking about other projects and proclaiming that they have everything under control.

FIX YOUR SHIT!

Welcome to my ignore list Ass Clown. You are the first on my list, so congrats on that.

To everyone else: this guy is clearly shilling, for something. The best you can do is just ignore him: he does quite a good job on his own making himself look ridiculous. Let him do all the heavy lifting himself.
Activity: 163
June 22, 2016, 04:11:35 PM
Forget upgrade speeds and crap. Get better security.

And yet one more LIR troll. Unbelievable. Ignored and left negative trust.

For the non trolls, DDoS attacks are not something you can prevent from happening, all you can do is make it more difficult for the attacker.

So everyone who has a problem with moneypot is now a LIR troll? You are the WORST business owner I ever spoke to and I HOPE and PREY that the attacks continue until you are forced to go bankrupt.

Do you realize how easy it is to see the post history of people that comment on things? You are clearly a troll, as is Daffadile.

Like I said, I hope the attacks continue!
legendary
Activity: 1036
June 22, 2016, 04:08:40 PM

For the non trolls, DDoS attacks are not something you can prevent from happening, all you can do is make it more difficult for the attacker.

So everyone who has a problem with moneypot is now a LIR troll? You are the WORST business owner I ever spoke to and I HOPE and PREY that the attacks continue until you are forced to go bankrupt.

Do you realize how easy it is to see the post history of people that comment on things? You are clearly a troll, as is Daffadile.
June 22, 2016, 04:06:50 PM

legendary
Activity: 1036
June 22, 2016, 04:05:03 PM

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 22, 2016, 03:56:21 PM
June 22, 2016, 12:58:53 PM
You really need to consider firing Acoin. He only makes your site look childish with the way he attends to problems. And while you do handle yourself much better you're also trying to put the blame on others and trying to tell me that FB or google gets DDos and goes down for days at a time?
I have NEVER once tried to log into FB or search on google and was unable to. NEVER

The forum yes. But they always fixed it right away and down time was minimal. If you cant get back up then this DDos can turn into a fatal flaw. You don't think Bittreex and poloniex get's attacked? They do. But they very rarely go down because of it.

Please fix your site and make the investors proud by firing Acoin. He is only holding you guys back. Trust me!

You must have misunderstood me, I'm not blaming others for this sad event, and i apologize if that is what you understood.

All im saying is that, DDoS attack is not a flaw in a way that any site can get DDoSed, no site is exempted from it. Moneypot has not gone down for days at a time. The longest time Moneypot was down is during the the ownership transfer last December and last May 26th which was a scheduled maintenance for 12hrs.

During the attack,the servers of moneypot is set to auto restart when it fails,and this has happened many times. Also during this attack,  there where times when i had to put down the server to update and add security measures, but this down time was only for a few minutes and not even hours. I would assume that the 'down' term you are referring at was because you where not able to open/access the website and you get some cloudflare errors, this does not literally mean that servers are down or offline, it just meant that there was a huge number requests on the server, that your request was not processed therefor giving you an error.

As ive updated on my other previous posts, the attack has subsided, and anyone can freely withdraw their funds if they feel to do so. And just a precaution, https://blog.moneypot.com is still up and can also be used to withdraw your funds.

If anyone would like to contact me for technical concerns, im available at [email protected], or at the discord channel https://discord.gg/011aeZCV0eln38t7v

Thanks
-uni
legendary
Activity: 1330
June 20, 2016, 09:48:17 AM
Currently at the Toronto-BTC conference.

Feel free to shoot me a message if you wanted to ask any questions or would just simply want to meet.

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it
June 22, 2016, 12:37:59 PM
ANDDDDDDDD.
IGNORE.

The irony here is I had to un-ignore you to read this reply. MoneyPot is back up, go withdraw your money before someone else points and laughs too.
June 22, 2016, 12:34:25 PM
A small glitch? Getting annihilated by a DDos attack is not a small glitch. Its a fatal flaw.
I'm not going to join in on this useless arguments,trash talks,fud or w.e people call it. So this is just an FYI for everyone.

The reason why moneypot has been goin down was from a sophisticated DDoS attack, and this is NOT a 'fatal flaw' of moneypot or any other site, this is a flaw of the internet and how the internet works. There is literally no 100% way to stop a sophisticated DDoS attack. Even this forum had a share of its DDoS attack issues in the past. Even largest sites such as Google or Facebook gets DDosed from time to time.

If anyone has a way to fully stop 100% a DDoS attack, he'd be rich.

-uni

You really need to consider firing Acoin. He only makes your site look childish with the way he attends to problems. And while you do handle yourself much better you're also trying to put the blame on others and trying to tell me that FB or google gets DDos and goes down for days at a time?
I have NEVER once tried to log into FB or search on google and was unable to. NEVER

The forum yes. But they always fixed it right away and down time was minimal. If you cant get back up then this DDos can turn into a fatal flaw. You don't think Bittreex and poloniex get's attacked? They do. But they very rarely go down because of it.

Please fix your site and make the investors proud by firing Acoin. He is only holding you guys back. Trust me!
Pages:
Jump to: