Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 81. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 629
March 08, 2018, 01:28:02 PM
Now there are so many airdrops that in order to choose a worthwhile one must spend too much time doing analysis. I'm not ready to do this, there are more reliable ways to earn money.
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
March 08, 2018, 01:19:04 PM
I think the issue that people seeing airdrops as a lie is just the fact that there are so many "so-called" airdrops going around that are complete scams. There are a ton of people trying to scam by sending around fake forms saying that they will receive some bull crap airdrop that is completely fake. It makes the airdrop world look much worse, but it will pass. Personally I like airdrops and don't actually think they're are a lie.

To make it a short story, I don't think that airdrops are a lie, it's an extremely powerful tool for the cryptocurrency world to spread word about their product. Personally, I enjoy airdrops and looking into the new organizations and researching them. If you want to join my channel where I share some of the airdrops I look into you're more than welcome, anyone is welcome Smiley https://t.me/cryptoaidrops

Airdrop world looks dead, every thread is full with brand new and newbie accounts.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
March 08, 2018, 01:13:28 PM
I think the issue that people seeing airdrops as a lie is just the fact that there are so many "so-called" airdrops going around that are complete scams. There are a ton of people trying to scam by sending around fake forms saying that they will receive some bull crap airdrop that is completely fake. It makes the airdrop world look much worse, but it will pass. Personally I like airdrops and don't actually think they're are a lie.

To make it a short story, I don't think that airdrops are a lie, it's an extremely powerful tool for the cryptocurrency world to spread word about their product. Personally, I enjoy airdrops and looking into the new organizations and researching them. If you want to join my channel where I share some of the airdrops I look into you're more than welcome, anyone is welcome Smiley https://t.me/cryptoaidrops
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 01:09:20 PM
As long as there are constantly new users trying their luck by registering for shady airdrops nothing will change. Seems to be still a profitable business at least for ref sites and airdrop initiators.
Activity: 340
March 07, 2018, 12:39:12 PM
You take a few minutes to register for free airdrop if the coin is successful you will get a lot of money. You spend a few minutes you can have 10-20 $ why not try. I received $ 40 from Postoken while I only took 1 minute to register for airdrop.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
March 07, 2018, 12:27:36 PM
90% of aidrop forms nowadays are fakes. and they gaining more newbies applications. they used as their referrals from other legit sites that has referral programs. so, they catching more followers. and airdrop hunters are waiting for nothing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
March 07, 2018, 12:09:20 PM
I would say that 95% of all airdrops is a lie. But these 5% sometimes could give you a good profit. I got 1000$ from Aigang's airdrop. And it doesn't matter that all the others are fraudulence.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
March 07, 2018, 12:00:37 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

I think so! Many airdrop not pay ! Some airdrop is not worth it! Check out the information before joining!
Important information is not allowed to others.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
March 06, 2018, 11:09:00 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

I do believe that most of the airdrops are trash, some don't have any value or sometimes the value is so small it's insignificant. Also most of the airdrops are a scam, you won't receive the promised token even if it took you weeks and months of waiting. A very few number of airdrops seems legit and it's really hard to tell whether it's legit or a scam. Also if you like to participate in airdrops never participate in airdrops that ask for your personal information.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
March 06, 2018, 11:05:05 AM
You might be right but what if there is a really good one that will increase your portfolio's value a lot? Usually, it takes some time to see if it is good or not. It won't value much right after you receive the coins, especially because that's when everyone sells them.
Activity: 197
March 06, 2018, 11:01:11 AM
You're somehow correct, but there are still legit airdrop and if you found one it will still be worth it considering that you do not need to do a lot of work.
Yur
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
March 06, 2018, 10:57:47 AM
I think the airdrop is not lying, they just have not resumed the planned project and the coin they share has not got its exchange rate so it seems you should be more patient to wait for the coin to have a very high exchange rate and patience. Yeah, sometimes airdrops is scam. By the way u don't wasting your money!  Smiley
Activity: 182
March 06, 2018, 10:50:10 AM
Yes, I agree that there are lot of scam airdrops today. But there are also true airdrop but a little. So I still joined airdrop because no investment, just your time. What if they will give big reward we cannot know.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 10:49:34 AM
You could make out time to fill airdrops since they are just free tokens and even if they are not real. They can just be in your wallet as they can have good value in the near future.

90 percent of airdrops are worthless, only very few are okay and have quality.
indeed not all airdrop is good,
many of which have no values and projects are not clear,
I suggest you if interested in airdrop just follow everything
Activity: 168
March 06, 2018, 10:43:42 AM
You could make out time to fill airdrops since they are just free tokens and even if they are not real. They can just be in your wallet as they can have good value in the near future.

90 percent of airdrops are worthless, only very few are okay and have quality.
Activity: 212
Merit: 15
March 06, 2018, 10:42:52 AM
Agreed there are only less than 10% airdrop with good quality and not wasting too much time
Activity: 84
March 06, 2018, 10:42:18 AM
Yup, many airdrop today is a lie. They just get our info and give us a token that doeant have a value. I think we should focus on bounty programs like signature campaign because based on what learn and read here in the forum, bounty program including the signature campaign has high realibility. Dont waste time on airdrop.
Activity: 126
March 06, 2018, 10:37:36 AM
I believe that many companies will never have any value, but still I believe that the registrations of these companies do not take much time and try to try their luck. I think it's worth it. Since maybe two or three coins out of a hundred will be able to give some good value .
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 10:27:09 AM
I meet airdrops that require keys or for the growth of a telegram channel.  Have not participated in airdrops
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 10:26:52 AM
Participation in airdrop is a waste of time. A very small percentage of coins are sent. And a smaller percentage of coins go to the stock exchange. A lot of time is spent on this. And if you consider the greater likelihood of hitting phishing sites ...

I do believe that there are some and few good airdrops that actually giving good tokens that could have good values in the near future but they are very rare.
I better join bounty campaigns because they're worth the wait, time and efforts.
Joining Airdrops are indeed a waster of time.
Pages:
Jump to: