Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 82. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 10:16:17 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

This year I never participated any airdrops because my wallet was full of shit tokens last year as I am joining almost all airdrops available on this forum.
Most of them are scam and bogus and they're not actually giving free tokens after you comply all the requirements.
Stay away from airdrops so that your time and efforts aren't be wasted.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 10:14:21 AM
Participation in airdrop is a waste of time. A very small percentage of coins are sent. And a smaller percentage of coins go to the stock exchange. A lot of time is spent on this. And if you consider the greater likelihood of hitting phishing sites ...
March 06, 2018, 10:10:55 AM
I want to say about Airdrop and phishing. The problem is that airdrop is a common (legal) practice of distributing new coins. There is nothing dangerous in it, many crypto-currencies (Bitcoin Gold including) were distributed exactly that way. Therefore, people lose their vigilance.

Phishing in such situations is masked by airdrop: you yourself give secret data to scammers (purse address, password to it, private keys, number of coins on the balance sheet).
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 04:46:25 PM
I do not wann sound like a whiner but I haven't receive any coin from any airdrop i have joined. I even had to double check everything including the address I am enter but they were all correct. I joined to like 30 airdrops and not a single of them gave me any. Not gonna waste my time anymore on those. They're just spamming my email
Activity: 126
March 05, 2018, 04:45:59 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Do AirDrops not so long time but on practice (my and my friends) gives me not disappointing result . and I really agree that 99% just a fake a spend you time without result(
Activity: 661
Merit: 509
March 05, 2018, 04:29:17 PM
if a coin is good why would they send for free? ask this question and find the answer.
bounties are understandable but there is no logical reason for any project to make airdrop.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
March 05, 2018, 04:06:59 PM
A lot of airdrops are meant to defraud you.

They send emails to your inbox and send messages on Telegram! The purpose is to participate in their crowdfunding!

There are some good projects remaining, who destribute their tokens or coins through airdrops. But really really small amount.
I decided to participate in a big quantity of airdrop for last 2 month but I didn't receive anything still, except MoneroGold which became scam in a moment.
And special warning is for airdrops which require KYC. This is just collecting of others' id or another documents
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
March 05, 2018, 03:46:35 PM

you are right most of them are crap theirs no sense in investing your time here

it's because you are unlucky in your choice...Choose the best ones.

And it is good to participate in bounties like telegram bounty. You don't to work a lot to apply for a few bounties with good tokens.
Activity: 2
March 05, 2018, 03:41:18 PM
How about a mega airdrop?

Go to marineco.in, follow the instructions, and you could qualify for 450k MTC free. That's 450,000 coins for free. If that is not mega, I don't know what is.

The question is, why should you waste your time on this?

First of all, its free, so you have nothing to lose
Secondly, this is not an everyday airdrop. This coin has been around for years. Its not everyday that a coin that has a history gets to be airdropped.
Thirdly, the coin has a low marketcap, so there is so much room growth
Fourthly, the devs are currently working hard on this coin, they've added AI support, IoT support, and so much more is coming online
Fifthly ... do I really need to give another reason?

Go to marineco.in for details on how you can qualify for this mega airdrop.
Activity: 168
March 05, 2018, 03:39:17 PM

Some are valuable yes... but unfortunately, most of them are actually a waste of our precious time. We kept on waiting but most ended up to be a scam or not valuable.. I recommend that everyone should only participate during their free time. Just focus on whatever it is that you guys are up to whether it would be investments, trading, mining, gambling or bounty campaigns. That would be better than expecting a lot from airdrops. You can join some airdrops of course, but make sure that those airdrops you've participated in are profitable and legit.
Activity: 420
March 05, 2018, 03:28:51 PM
Of course they are a lie, there's no such thing as a free lunch they say. I never take part in the airdrops as the coins I get are just trash you can't trade or sell on the exchanges. I only may participate in the airdrops of the ICOs I contribute to, which I'm sure will be successful.
Activity: 103
March 05, 2018, 03:16:50 PM
therefore I do not want to follow airdrop because I do not want to risk too much to harm me.
I prefer to join the bounty signature
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
March 05, 2018, 02:35:09 PM
Look up the developers and important lead roles on LinkedIn, GitHub, Twitter, etc. If you can't find consistent accounts with names, faces, and past projects, this is a BIG red flag that the ICO may be a scam. Read the white paper! Yes, this takes time. Yes, it can be complicated. Still, this is a great way to understand your investment BEFORE YOU INVEST. Ask questions. Reddit, slack channels, email, whatever; give the devs a poke and ask about the project. r/ethtrader is generally a good jumping-off point.

Activity: 60
March 05, 2018, 02:32:12 PM
Before participating in airdrops you really need to do your due diligence, adopt some standards check the quality of the projects first, then choose the right airdrop to participate in. It s all in the process of curating the best projects for you.
March 05, 2018, 02:21:05 PM
All or 95% of these airdrops are bunches of nuisance, and yet people rush after it because of the free money, pro6 you'll likely get $5 for all your hard work in the airdrops.

But instead of wasting time and participating in airdrops, i will advice to do something more productive like being a day trader rather wasting so much time to concentrate on airdrops.
Activity: 182
March 05, 2018, 09:19:19 AM

Probably and unfortunately you are right! Of course not all airdrops are fake. For example, I'm waitnig for Nucleus Airdrop. I believe that it will be good bonus.
So from time to time I do airdrops but I don't expect them seriously.
Activity: 434
March 05, 2018, 09:09:05 AM
Some airdrops are just advertising their company in the sense that they have a poor PR team and they only raised a small amount of funds that could even hardly reached the softcap. There are really so many airdrops today that don't give you tokens. It's just a waste of time.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
March 05, 2018, 08:59:47 AM
I will never waste my time on them...99.99 are just a waste of valuable time
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
March 05, 2018, 08:55:22 AM

it's because you are unlucky in your choice...Choose the best ones.
Activity: 129
March 05, 2018, 08:53:09 AM

Pages:
Jump to: