Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 86. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 11:31:05 PM
Only a fraction of Airdrop is legal, but also let us profit, for now, most of the Airdrop is shit, they don't have any useful, they are just for money, even asked us to pay the ETH as handling charge, it sounds very funny.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
February 23, 2018, 10:50:41 PM
Some airdrop is legit,some are scams.Some airdrops have limitations of participants that's why some droppers don't have a token.If you want to have a token hunt don't be a fool be wise.Some people when filling up without reading that's why some dropper's have been lost their wallet. I always hunt airdrops god bless my wallet they giving me some tokens, Airdrop have rules also spam fill up? will be disqualified.I always stay up night to hunt some airdrops when i wake up they gave me token 2 to 3 tokens i guess for this week i fill up 30 airdrops 21 of them gave me token hoping for more Grin
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
February 23, 2018, 10:37:46 PM
I agree with you, I joined a lot of airdrops in the past few months but every airdrop i joined even they distribute those token to my eth address there was no price in every coins it is not listed in any exchange even their ICO is done. I already stopped joining airdrop and i just buy new release token that i see in CMC to sell in the future.
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
February 23, 2018, 10:27:53 PM
Sadly to say but it is true I joined for atleast 20 of airdrops and 2 of them ARE THE ONE WHO ONLY GIVE ME legit tokens that I can sell on ether delta...  I wish there is a people who will search and checked if an airdrop is scam or not.. despites it is easy and effortless to join it waste a little bit of my time😐 .. thats why ICO and other campaigns and airdrops a scam at all not all BUT MOST OF THEM.
I do get 20 bucks in ELTCOIN airdrop hehe thats it
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
February 20, 2018, 05:38:15 PM
there are too many of them, most of them do not even send coins, and those that send it will never go to the exchange.
Only a few are profitable
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 01:37:53 PM
Yes, indeed the trend today is very bad, because more and more airdrops are worthless today and most likely will not be worth anything because the team does nothing to implement these projects.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
February 20, 2018, 01:32:25 PM
In my opinion, participating in one Airdrop don't waste a lot of your time. You signed up and forgot about it, but if it can shoot - why not to participate in it? It's like a lottery, it is impossible to know 100% that it will be successful without inside only)
But if it shoots - wasted time is worth it, don't you think so?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
February 20, 2018, 01:16:45 PM
why are you giving this scammer your data. there are no tokens because almost everything is scam. you want your eth addresses and often email, then twitter and telegam and facebook. and only stupid people pass on this data. And then the people are surprised that their wallets are hacked  Grin Grin
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
February 20, 2018, 11:11:38 AM
some air shots are not just useless, but also dangerous, they sell data, and we get spam
Activity: 121
February 13, 2018, 05:27:45 PM
Not all airdrop are unsuccessful. Some of them have success and performance. Generally it depends on the developer and the community.
Yes, not all airdrops are shit, but my practice shows that project that distribute free coins turn out to be a scam. Airdrop is just a tool to make HYPE arround their project. I wouldn not recommend you to look for aidrops specifically
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 06:15:06 AM
If the airstrop does not require donations, why not try, if you have free time. It's like a lottery, a coin is still free. May not have a price in the future and you will not lose anything, or maybe vice versa. What about the secret key? Who provides this information?
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
January 26, 2018, 04:38:02 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

yeah i think participating in the airdrop just like gamble even if you don't lose anything materially but you use your time to fill the form so it'll be waste of your time too. from 20 i participated in the airdrop i just got 5. so if you want to paarticipate in the airdrop look their project first.
Activity: 266
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 26, 2018, 04:34:19 AM
You are on right track, In beginner stage most of the people will do this mistakes by signing up for all airdrops what they come across. There are many potential airdrops happening around. Instead of simply sign up, spend some time for each airdrop and find the best.

And don't forget - Once you became pro in finding best, share your knowledge to the community.

Really? You can do that to airdrop? I mean analyzing which airdrop project which will be succesfull? You must be some kind of God!

As far as I know, all if not mpst airdrop projects dont have roadmap, no proper website, no clear team, no whitepaper, no real usability. Where do you analyze your data from? Im just curious LOL
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 12:26:03 AM
Absolutely true, many airdrop nowadays are lie. They gave away so many tokens but this token had no value at all. I joined so many airdrop and only one gave me a big profit. This token is BLUE.
I also participated in this token of the airdrop, the team is still very responsible, often answering some questions in the telegram, this is the best airdrop I joined. Grin
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
January 26, 2018, 12:22:12 AM
Absolutely true, many airdrop nowadays are lie. They gave away so many tokens but this token had no value at all. I joined so many airdrop and only one gave me a big profit. This token is BLUE.
Activity: 126
January 26, 2018, 12:19:34 AM
Airdrop that requires the participant to send a certain amount. Airdrops are supposed to be free so sending an amount makes it an ICO in disguise. If it is free and you're lucky and it mooned, it will bring you a lot of money just by signing up.Don't join an airdrop without a clear whitepaper or a website but if you still have some doubts you can prefer bounties where you can put some effort and get your reward according to how much effort you put.
Activity: 93
January 26, 2018, 12:15:46 AM
Of course, remember no any lunch is free. You can join in some bounty program, share and gain some tokens if you don't believe in airdrop anymore Smiley
I like your opinion. Want to get something, we must pay something. It's disappointing to have a lot of scams on airdrops. It seems that the bounty task is a better choice.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 12:09:09 AM
I agree with this, last year when I first stumble upon this airdrops 80% of the airdrop I registered give me the tokens now been registering for more than 20+ airdrops I think and not a single token is given to me.
Activity: 476
January 26, 2018, 12:06:32 AM
We cannot remove doubt about airdrop, and many of us experience being scammed by airdrop and worst, some lost control from their wallet because they trust airdrop which required private keys.

What we need to do was carefully review the integrity of developers who offer airdrop. and never easily trust our private keys to them.

However, there still some airdrop which offer very potential and promising token/coin.

Activity: 364
January 25, 2018, 11:38:13 PM
it's too hard to get along with airdrops especially when you fill up the form with other links of airdrops because you need to sign in your google account you might be able to fill up the form in such a way that they can get your google account info so super riskly go with airdrops
Pages:
Jump to: