Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 85. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
February 28, 2018, 09:05:42 AM
yes, most airdrop is a lie. therefore I rarely participate in airdrop
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
February 28, 2018, 08:41:49 AM
It need 20 minutes to setup an airdrop, which doesn't make it valuable just for that. Now everybody and his dog is making an aidrop hoping that this would magically generate wealth. It doesn't work like that. Especially as the only idea behing the airdrop is... the airdrop itself.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 08:38:49 AM
You can not beat that. Of all the airdrops, if one of them turns out to be a fraud or just and one will succeed and increase in value, then it is worth doing. Fill out the form is not that bad, as long as you do not give away the private key, I do not see the risk there.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
February 28, 2018, 06:16:47 AM
I could not earn any reasonable rewards by participating in airdrops. Thus, decided to stop wasting my time and trying participate in any airdrops.
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
February 28, 2018, 05:16:22 AM
I do not really believe in most of the airdrops because we are not really sure if their tokens are really profitable or just a waste of time, I only join those airdrops which are recommended by my co traders and if there is a news where the ICO will be successful and with that reason we can already join the airdrop that is being advertised.
I don't believe much in airdrops thou I knew many who really earned from it, and thru referrals, I only want those airdrops that have rules if you have such amount in your wallet there's a chance you'll get something without registrations. Sadly only few ICO did that, plenty of them were just a form gathering information for nothing.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
February 28, 2018, 05:14:05 AM
Some lies and some that really prove to be quite profitable. I'm personally always advised by my close friend to join airdrops, but I'm so unfamiliar with a kinds of tokens till I'm not so interested even though that's quite profitable.
Still feel awkward for that, due I often see that the tokens on airdrops are not worth/less profitable. So.. honestly I'm still afraid of being given false hopes in it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
February 28, 2018, 05:12:38 AM
It's a fact that there's a lot of airdrop done lately but saying it is a lie and a waste of time is wrong, these are free money/coins and doesn't take much time tbh so why not bother doing it? you can bump into an airdrop with a very good coin and i think that's an easy money Smiley

I partially agree but there are too many members in this forum are wasting their time on airdrops that our wallets are filled with shit coins and those free tokens that we get from airdrops were never bump into coin exchanges even until now since last year. That's why I an staying away from airdrops and free tokens that your effort is only filling up their forms and liking and sharing into social media and get handful tokens that only few of them will be having value in the market.
Bounty campaigns are more effective and worth the wait than airdrops.
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
February 28, 2018, 05:09:18 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Airdrop is indeed a scam because a good ICO and the project is very effective there would be no airdrops because the real importance of an ICO or project is when Investors are willing to buy their tokens and that is the proof that the role of their project and Crypto is very important in the market.
I would be glad joining signature and other bounty campaign because each participants are helping them to promote and advertise their ICOs and project and will be given reward tokens after the sales.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 05:07:29 AM
It's a fact that there's a lot of airdrop done lately but saying it is a lie and a waste of time is wrong, these are free money/coins and doesn't take much time tbh so why not bother doing it? you can bump into an airdrop with a very good coin and i think that's an easy money Smiley
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
February 28, 2018, 05:03:57 AM
Absolutely agree. it's a waste of your time. For me, bounty and trading are more important, there are more chances to earn money.
Activity: 315
February 28, 2018, 04:43:13 AM
I do not really believe in most of the airdrops because we are not really sure if their tokens are really profitable or just a waste of time, I only join those airdrops which are recommended by my co traders and if there is a news where the ICO will be successful and with that reason we can already join the airdrop that is being advertised.
Activity: 112
February 26, 2018, 02:19:33 PM
Yeah you definitely have to exercise some discretion when choosing which airdrops to join, otherwise it'll be a huge waste of time. If you are able to find some community managers who are trustworthy with the airdrops they hold, then maybe you can keep in touch with them and have them tell you whenever they are organizing one.
Activity: 560
February 26, 2018, 02:18:36 PM
I fully agree with the fact that today a lot of airdrops really do not cost today a lot of projects that just close, as soon as they hold airdrops, they will sell their tokens for pennies and close their projects.
Activity: 308
February 26, 2018, 02:15:08 PM
Join and get 500 free coin
 https://ColourCoin.org/56218
copper member
Activity: 30
Somewhere in the Ether
February 26, 2018, 01:56:03 PM
Airdrops are expensive and costly on the team side.

We recently did an airdrop for ravelous and sent out coins to over 9400+ users.

There were thousands of duplicates/people using other peoples info that we had to parse through. (~11k applications had been filled)
Lastly, The cost per TX on ethereum for sending out coins adds up.

We created a custom smart contract to send coins out to 80 users at a time saving us ALOT of money on gas per transaction.
Even so, we had to run the airdrop deliveries in batches of 1 gwei (at night so that they would go through the network) and the process took days and cost us a couple hundred dollars.

If we had tried to run this same process at a higher gas price (2 gwei or more) or tried to send them out one by one to each user we it would have costs us a fortune for this "Free airdrop".
February 26, 2018, 01:12:14 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Yes it's true. Only a small part of airdrops is successful. I choose a project and join its bounty company usually. If she gives out airdrops, then I dont' miss a chance to get free coins
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 12:34:13 AM
I think the airdrop is not lying, they just have not resumed the planned project and the coin they share has not got its exchange rate. There is always a risk and no one is immune from deception. So, I recommendation uses the second address to airdrop coin/token.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
February 23, 2018, 11:43:33 PM

I agree with the author 100 percent. If earlier, in September, it was possible to participate in collecting. We can say that among the 10 airdrop 1 was exactly profitable.
Today you can fill the airdrops all day and you will not earn anything. It's really a waste of time.
Activity: 217
February 23, 2018, 11:42:52 PM
Airdrops are not coming like they were before, so its useless filling airdrops for just 1 to 10 tokens.
Activity: 224
February 23, 2018, 11:34:20 PM

There are many airdrops appearing now. Most of them are just giving non value coins. They just want to get information from many people and wanted the  to join in their community. These airdrops gather private infirmation and will just give you shitcoin, there should be regulation on airdrops.
Pages:
Jump to: