Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 83. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 3
March 05, 2018, 08:44:24 AM
A lot of airdrops are meant to defraud you.

They send emails to your inbox and send messages on Telegram! The purpose is to participate in their crowdfunding!
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 04:45:20 PM
I ceased to participate in them at the end of last year. This is almost always a scam and I do not want to waste my time
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
March 04, 2018, 04:09:51 PM
I'm beginning to despair about the crypt as a whole, I think that since the end of last year much that has changed in the crypt generally and not for the better and not only with airdrops
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 04, 2018, 01:34:18 PM
I believe that this isn't true. Airdrop is an activity of the team of a certain project to give some of their coins to the public. I believe that this kind of activity is tactful as it is. And I received an airdrop amounting 600 usd. Is that a lie? No. I believe you're just a person who can't get a lot of good airdrops.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
March 04, 2018, 01:17:25 PM
My insights about airdrops became different when a lot of airdrop were discovered as a scam and as of now a lot of them are still spreading out google forms that are just used to collect donations, collect private keys and collect followers on twitter. Just stay away from airdrops.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 12:53:45 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Almost all airdrop are trash, you can simply go to the first page on their Announcement thread, there are so simple and only talk about airdrops. All these thing are trash and when the coins accepted on etherdelta, the dev will dump all the coins. Only 1-2 project airdrops will become succes others are not.

Totally agree here. Stay away from the airdrops, unless they just give you the coin without doing anything (such as like, follow etc...).
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
March 04, 2018, 12:49:01 PM
Yes ... every day it is more frequent not to receive airdrops. I already hardly participate in any airdrop, only in the projects I know. That's why I think it's important not to give personal information. You have to be very careful.

The reason why most airdrop has lie to us because they dont have no reason to create a real product or maybe they launched a project to dcam people in this community so before doing any move make sure you d9nt give your personal information to any one.
Activity: 196
March 04, 2018, 12:46:21 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

I agree. Previously, airdrop was brought in a few thousand dollars at a time. Now, if $ 5 comes, that's good.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
March 04, 2018, 12:44:39 PM
Yes ... every day it is more frequent not to receive airdrops. I already hardly participate in any airdrop, only in the projects I know. That's why I think it's important not to give personal information. You have to be very careful.
Activity: 126
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
March 04, 2018, 12:39:20 PM
I joined almost 100 airdrops. But I only saw 10% of them in my MEW. Filling forms and doing some missions are quite tiring for me. I am not planning to join new ones. There are many scam projects. It is waste of time for me.
Activity: 228
GIF by SOCIFI
March 04, 2018, 12:36:15 PM

I disagree with you to some point. Actually, all airdrops are not a lie, few are good especially for new comers as it pays them (may be a few tokens) for their efforts. Just word of caution while selecting any airdrop that do read the white paper, try to understand the team, their ideology, why they are into air drop campaign.

Activity: 252
March 04, 2018, 11:51:43 AM
Many airdrops today are obvious lies, because they even don't have the money to build a website or social media links. Only a few airdrops are worth to join them, but you will still not get rich with them, so don't waste your time.
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
March 04, 2018, 11:11:27 AM
I agree that so many bad companies began to appear. But still there were good projects. You just need to select them correctly. You can still make money on them
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 11:08:18 AM
I think airdrops and bounties are starting to become more and more like ICOs - in the sense that most of them are scams, don't pay, and like 90% fail.

What do you guys think? Should there be stricter regulations and KYC?
Activity: 294
March 04, 2018, 11:03:37 AM
I agree, before i used to join in all airdrops as much as possible. But now, i guess with all the fake drops coming out, i think its better to join bounties instead. That way there is a big opprtunity for you to get valuable tokens
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
March 04, 2018, 03:50:12 AM
yes we all know when airdrop is not profitable and so many scam n phising in airdrop, but not all airdrop in deeponion and byteball i think thats better from others and when we join many airdrop thats will give you profit
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
March 04, 2018, 03:46:31 AM
yes indeed their some lie airdrop that doesnt have any quality just quantity and also they will hack your well earned altcoin and some sort but the airdrop is free unless you know what you are doing
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
March 04, 2018, 03:42:07 AM
I once participated last year and I was very active filling up registrations left and right but I felt like I'm doing faucets because of the amount that I received is very little so I stopped and also the fact that most of them don't really pay.
Activity: 224
March 04, 2018, 03:22:16 AM
I agree with you that most of them don't have any quality. The question is how can you know will it be a good coin or not? Maybe we can eliminate those that don't have whitepaper and a roadmap. Are there any other ideas how to decide which coins don't have any value and we should not even bother with them?
The fact is that no one goes without a road map, but for developers or purposes there may already be questions and then it will be possible to at least cut off half. It's just necessary for me to regulate them or put a money bar for exit.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 03:17:58 AM
yaa i think so i agree that some airdrops is a lie. I am also participating aidrop but i dont have a coin also. Then some airdrop now are requiring donations and it is really obvious, it is a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: