Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 84. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 645
Merit: 250
March 03, 2018, 09:48:37 PM
Be careful applying to hundreds of airdrops.  If you do, make a new email for the airdrops registrations.  I have seen airdrops that are flat out scams requesting for your private keys on the form.  I wouldn't be surprised if they start sending you scam emails on a regular basis. 
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 08:24:01 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

That is true. You should join airdrop if the ICO was already started that they will give bonus to their participants by way of facilitating airdrop. This kind of airdrop is guaranteed a 100% legit and feasible unlike the other airdrop that are now rampant these days are scam and mostly not welcome in the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
March 03, 2018, 08:20:43 PM
Absolutely agree. I joined quite a lot of Airdrops (Bittask, Vereloin, F0ME....), I even bought the coins in hopes that it would thrive and yet only one is successful, DeepOnion. Thankfully, the DeepOnion airdrop is a huge success, it gained a massive community support, they added more developers and the development is continues so even if the Airdrop ends, I am optimistic it would still continue to grow. If anyone of you is looking for a legit airdrop you can join, you can still join DeepOnion since there are 7 more weeks of airdrops. Feel free to join the forum https://deeponion.org/community/
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 08:16:01 PM
I just follow this telegram channel: https://t.me/Dope_Airdrop   

Take a look! Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
March 03, 2018, 07:59:50 PM
In early January, I participated in about 7 airdrops and only one was not a scam! I am disappointed by such statistics.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 07:52:35 PM
I agree wiyh you guys! Unlike before that when you participated in an airdrop, after sometime you will be reciebing tokens from them but now it seems that joining an airdrop is just a waste of time. Most of them requires Etherium donation, requires you to promote them, register to their platform and/or will be asking for referals.

Yes I agree but how coud you know if that is a coin or not. Do we have some actions about it. We should have to do some actions tp protect not just the other coins but to protect us people who's using it against the fake ones.
Activity: 448
March 03, 2018, 07:49:56 PM
I agree wiyh you guys! Unlike before that when you participated in an airdrop, after sometime you will be reciebing tokens from them but now it seems that joining an airdrop is just a waste of time. Most of them requires Etherium donation, requires you to promote them, register to their platform and/or will be asking for referals.
Activity: 364
March 03, 2018, 07:49:03 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

I agree with you, i have filled up many forms for airdrops for almost 2 months and yet i have not receive a single token for such. I have allocated some time to fill up the forms and wasted my time for this scam. 
Activity: 626
March 03, 2018, 07:35:04 PM

That's true I participate in some of airdrops but most of them are scam or shitcoin and no values. They do the airdrop and you need to contribute it's obviously it's a scam. Your right don't waste our time to airdrop that no potential.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 03, 2018, 07:25:42 PM
I agree that almost 95% of all airdrops are scams but there're still some good airdrops that can earn you up to $500. Such airdrops are usually held by projects which cancel there main token sale as they raised the needed sum during a presale, and they make an airdrop to all whitelisted participants. So don't miss any whitelist and you'll definitely get a good airdrop one day.
I just tried those projects that are really interesting and those that are already successful when it comes in airdrop, I usually not get paid in airdrops before. It makes me more tired to find legit airdrops now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
March 03, 2018, 07:23:46 PM
I completely agree. Ayrdrop, there are too many of them. Really good ones are 5 percent, just ordinary ones - 30 percent, and everything else is slag.
Activity: 462
В поиске
March 03, 2018, 07:19:12 PM
I will say more, a lot of bounty campaigns is also a lie and a scam, so it becomes more and more difficult not only for traders ..
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
March 03, 2018, 04:42:16 AM
I agree that almost 95% of all airdrops are scams but there're still some good airdrops that can earn you up to $500. Such airdrops are usually held by projects which cancel there main token sale as they raised the needed sum during a presale, and they make an airdrop to all whitelisted participants. So don't miss any whitelist and you'll definitely get a good airdrop one day.
Activity: 265
March 02, 2018, 04:53:09 PM
Well, if you run through all possible lists and search exclusively for airdrop, then of course you get to the scammers.
 Try another tactic. Look for projects for investment, and pay attention to whether they distribute the airdrop. Even NEO handed out airdrop on March 1 to all NEO holders on their wallets.
Activity: 673
Merit: 112
umachit.fund
March 02, 2018, 03:48:58 PM
es, you do not need to believe everything in a row, there are a lot of deceptions, participate in companies, which are paid by bitcoins.
Activity: 420
Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
March 02, 2018, 03:04:20 PM
I also ran into this problem. And I really do not like it. In the airdrops one could get very good coins several months ago. But now it's garbage, not coins.
Activity: 1078
March 02, 2018, 03:01:27 PM
I agree with you, Airdrops doesn't worth it - it is just a waste of time. 90% ot them are scams, 9% will give you like 1-10$ and only 1% can give a real profit.
Activity: 392
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 28, 2018, 03:33:33 PM
People will try their luck i think:) it is some kind of free lottery. you may not win, but you never lose. So why not?
Activity: 154
February 28, 2018, 09:11:44 AM
I agree with you. Some airdrops gets our hopes up. Some are scams and our efforts are at waste.
I have been joining airdrops nowadays and there are no progress.
But my friend recommend me some airdrops that he surely knows it's not fake.
I guess it just depends on how we find a legit airdrops.
Activity: 69
February 28, 2018, 09:08:27 AM
yes, I also think so, a lot of airdrop coins that cost drastically, many people are disappointed about this airdrop coin.
Pages:
Jump to: