Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more Scam projects - page 10. (Read 26067 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 09, 2018, 04:31:47 PM
Today, the ICO market remains an excellent opportunity for promising and profitable investments. But you need to understand that there are always certain risks of fraud and loss of money. Therefore, be sure to remember about this problem, carefully study the appropriate project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 02, 2018, 06:12:36 AM
The increasing number of scam projects is caused by the poor quality of the project. The team was unable to work well amid the worsening crypto conditions. Some projects that are of good quality will be able to overcome this situation and continue to carry out their mission well. So that every planned goal can be achieved and meet its targets. Be careful when choosing projects.
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
December 02, 2018, 06:01:25 AM
In my opinion, why are there many Scam projects this year because of the growing popularity of Bitcoin in the world community at a very expensive price, so that more and more bad people play in the world of Cryptocurrency on behalf of ICO or other investments. And I hope there will be regulations from the digital world protection agency that tightens ICO regulations, so that it can eradicate fraud.
Activity: 322
December 02, 2018, 05:26:10 AM
Yes I agree with you mate more and more scam projects are being launched in this year and the year to come because most of the people now are really greedy to be rich that they can't get in investing their own money. And I also experience that because three of the ICO projects that I participated to invest with my money get scam last few months that's why I am very careful now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 05:19:50 AM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.

Yes, this year is really not very good for holding an ICO or for bounty hunters. Awards are either not paid or paid with a long delay. And the size of this award is very small compared to 2017.
Activity: 335
December 02, 2018, 04:09:00 AM
There is no way to avoid this. Pessimistically believe that ICO will disappear in the future. ICO is indeed a great discovery, but it has fatal flaws at the same time, so the great depreciation of Ethereum has become a reality. How to solve the shortcomings of ICO is the problem I have been considering.
Activity: 658
Merit: 1
December 01, 2018, 03:13:37 PM
Today, there are actually a lot of ICO fraudsters, but we don’t have to lose heart, study the project and analyze it. There will be less financial loss. And the fact that you went bankrupt you paid for the training.
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 16, 2018, 04:17:09 PM
Yes. This year is definitely bad for ICO's. In fact, it is the worst year for ICO's. The number of SCAM ICO's are getting higher and the hardest thing to accept is that there are more scam ICO's than successful ones. If the numbers are right, 78% of ICO's are scam and only 22% were legit. No one will trust on crypto if this continues and even old investors are hesitating to invest on ICO's.
Activity: 448
November 16, 2018, 04:01:02 PM
Now very few real projects . Many of those who are now trying to raise investments are actually scammers.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 03:58:58 PM
All the projects that I met are not scammers. The number of projects is really increasing, but in my opinion, not everything is as bad as they say everywhere about ICO projects. In my opinion it is easy to identify a good project.
Activity: 490
November 15, 2018, 04:07:05 PM
With such a falling market they became even more. Nearly 100 percent unsuccessful projects. I would not advise now to enter into new projects.
Activity: 343
November 15, 2018, 04:05:27 PM
Now is bad time for all projects. There are too many scam projects but there also and pretty good ones. For example, counting house or docademic. They normally pay us.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 03:50:44 PM
The concept of ICO is good but as humans there will be some among us that  will always take advantage of any system weakness and this is what's happening in ICO industry. I think we need a more accountable ICO system.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
November 15, 2018, 03:43:01 PM
Over the past six months or so, there has been quite a lot of scam projects, i think it is high time there should be some checks and balances, as they are just scamming investors.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
November 15, 2018, 03:36:48 PM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.
It seems like you're a newbie and did not carefully analyze the projects you promoted. I am more than sure that these projects dealt with things like medicine, law, transportation - that is with the spheres that are not widely demanded by crypto investors.
Next time you want to take part in a bounty campaign try to choose projects related to enhancement of blockchain, data storage, payment and exchange services - these have more chances to become successful.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
November 15, 2018, 02:19:51 PM
Unfortunately, every month more and more projects turn out to be scammers.
Until at least some measures are taken, we will continue to suffer from this.
And the saddest thing is that the majority of unsuccessful projects most often refer to the countries such as India, Russia, etc.

Of course, I agree with you that there are more and more scams. However, we must take into account that many projects fail because they can not collect enough money, which results from the current market situation.
Activity: 350
November 15, 2018, 02:03:39 PM
Cryptocurrency neighborhood prefer to label any kind of task rip-off without having to take a look at the general situation from the cryptocurrency marketplace along with other elements such as failure to boost money, government rules and so on that could possess impacted this kind of ICO!
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
November 14, 2018, 04:16:12 PM
Unfortunately, every month more and more projects turn out to be scammers.
Until at least some measures are taken, we will continue to suffer from this.
And the saddest thing is that the majority of unsuccessful projects most often refer to the countries such as India, Russia, etc.
Activity: 280
November 14, 2018, 01:26:31 AM
On the cryptocurrency market very many beginners who have little understanding of the projects, and experienced sometimes give a miss in the selection of projects. Projects appear more and more, many come to this market just to collect easy money, so the confidence in the projects is becoming less, but there are very strong and promising projects that deserve respect.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 12:43:14 AM
I think everyone knows already that this year is the year of scam, i mean there are so many scam project keep on appearing out of the blue.
And sadly there is no regulation to filter all those scam project, right now.
Pages:
Jump to: