Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more Scam projects - page 9. (Read 26067 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 11, 2018, 04:23:29 AM
Yes, so I now think that ICO must be regulated to continue to grow, and only a government filing certificate may be a powerful ICO project. But this must be supported by the government, otherwise it is almost impossible to achieve.
Activity: 459
December 11, 2018, 02:59:54 AM
This is the reason for the large depreciation of cryptocurrencies. This is an unhealthy market where capitalists will stay away. Only the ICO disappears or stops the cryptocurrency will gradually recover. ICO has many economic benefits, but he is abused by scammers.
Activity: 294
December 11, 2018, 02:53:30 AM
No way to stop counterfeiting, while the people who created the previous fake, will not be punished. I hope that this feature will be solved in the near future, so there is nothing right now.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
December 10, 2018, 04:22:41 PM
indeed, there are so many ico scams and for that we have to do some research so that it doesn't work in vain, and now the project achieving softcap is not guarantee because I've number of bounties who have successfully reached the softcap but they haven't paid bounty participants until now their telegram group was deleted Cry
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 10, 2018, 03:57:50 PM
Each time scammers become more sophisticated and inventive. And, of course, you can rely on the courts, law enforcement agencies, regulators and authorities, however, no one will protect you better than you yourself.
Activity: 308
December 10, 2018, 03:54:47 PM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.

What else would you expect from a world where everyone can create their own API token? Now it is obvious that we need regulation in the industry.
I hope that the regulation will be soon. Since 90% of fraudulent companies are already tired. And I hope that the regulation will work as it should.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 143
December 10, 2018, 03:54:42 PM
Currently 90% of ICOS are fraudulent, another 8% do not deliver what they promise and only about 2% comply with what they write in the whitepaper.
Activity: 476
December 10, 2018, 03:51:07 PM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.

What else would you expect from a world where everyone can create their own API token? Now it is obvious that we need regulation in the industry.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 10, 2018, 03:13:30 PM
Not really the whole year, I will say August this year things has gone so bad for cryptos market and ICO, early this year was good for ICO's and bounty because then things were at the peak.
Yes, approximately from August, and I would even say from July, ICO projects began to collect money very badly and people stopped to earn on bounty at all
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
December 10, 2018, 02:26:11 PM
Unfortunately, every month more and more projects turn out to be scammers.
Until at least some measures are taken, we will continue to suffer from this.
And the saddest thing is that the majority of unsuccessful projects most often refer to the countries such as India, Russia, etc.
right, that is what happened and will continue to make this the year in which cryptocurrency has a high price, but at the end of the year it can be inversely proportional to the lowest price. surely ICO and other problems that make the problem reappear for ICO itself are the income we have if like this at least what we follow wastes our time and energy and money.
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 10, 2018, 02:18:05 PM
Yeh, today there are a lot of scam projects. I think that it should be special comission which will regulate these ICOs and also there should be punishment for organizers of scam projects.
such a commission already exists and it is called SEC. soon she will catch all scams ICO. everything will change
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 10, 2018, 02:10:14 PM

Honestly speaking, everyone is bringing selfishness, greed and misuse in cryptocurrency also. No one in today's world is ready to go without evil. Most of the projects introduced now, are scams . Everyone is trying to trick others for their own benefits, instead of doing their work heartedly.
Activity: 238
December 10, 2018, 12:11:47 PM

I can not be sure that there will be real tokens, because the fakes are everywhere. I spend a few hours trying to find a good ICO, and they were all false.
Activity: 196
TREEBLOCK.io
December 09, 2018, 07:07:53 PM
Not really the whole year, I will say August this year things has gone so bad for cryptos market and ICO, early this year was good for ICO's and bounty because then things were at the peak.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
December 09, 2018, 07:03:04 PM
Bad projects are now at every turn. I hear more and more that a lot of scams ICO. It saddens me, but it won't affect me. Now it's a game of luck or not lucky.

I treat bad projects as engines of progress. It's like kicking the mice out of the basement, in the process you find a lot of vulnerabilities that you fix later, which makes your basement cleaner and safer.

Activity: 280
December 09, 2018, 06:54:16 PM
Bad projects are now at every turn. I hear more and more that a lot of scams ICO. It saddens me, but it won't affect me. Now it's a game of luck or not lucky.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
December 09, 2018, 05:16:24 PM
only few people invest in ICO this days which make it hard for many project to even make the softcap. many investors have realize it is difficult to make profit from crypto due to high volatility 99.9% of ICO now list their token far below ICO price which make investors run at lost. if project do not recieve contribution. definitly it will be hard to also settle hunters
Activity: 343
December 09, 2018, 05:08:24 PM
Yeh, today there are a lot of scam projects. I think that it should be special comission which will regulate these ICOs and also there should be punishment for organizers of scam projects.
Activity: 266
December 09, 2018, 05:07:06 PM
Am afraid, this may continue to be the case for the unforeseeable future.The primary reason for this is the fact that this space is unregulated and controlled by anonymity making it easy for cheap scams and all manner of atrocities. Fraudulent intentions continue to go unchecked as there is no real body responsible for vetting and inspection of upcoming projects. The solution to this menace is an installation of stringent rules and policies by a regulatory body to checkmate some of these crimes.
Activity: 1344
December 09, 2018, 04:50:35 PM
So study projects before investing. Today there is no point in investing new projects.
Pages:
Jump to: