Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more Scam projects - page 5. (Read 26067 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
December 24, 2018, 05:10:50 AM
this is indeed very boring. many people feel that they are at a great disadvantage with the market going down plus the number of scam projects. bounty participants became many who did not get payment
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 24, 2018, 05:08:44 AM
frauds are not invited but they always come to where they smell the scent of benefits and money. But problem is that when you start investing, it's hard to know which is a scam one. And once you got scamming, you start afraid of crypto.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 24, 2018, 04:56:24 AM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.
Unfortunately market filled with garbage projects, most of them are not working and there is no result any of them, they are just scam and shit projects and people are doing investment to these projects.
Merit: 10
December 24, 2018, 04:38:54 AM
They are not necessarily all scam projects but the declining market conditions made it difficult for
many ICOs to raise enough funds and list their tokens on exchanges on time. And many tokens
price crashed after listing.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
December 23, 2018, 11:56:20 PM
Some individuals take advantage of this moment for fraud by making a project. Last year, crypto caught the attention of several individuals how to become millionaires in a few months. These fraudsters make a project by convincing us if their project will provide a lot of profits in a few months. DYOR
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
December 23, 2018, 11:56:01 PM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.

I have one experience before, the bounty is good, the project is good, but what they've done is that, the bounty pool is already set but they've changed the payment for periods into fixed token which disables the essence of the bounty pool. It makes the bounty scam, yet intelligently scam bounty hunters.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
December 23, 2018, 11:52:38 PM
Many expanded ICO projects and ICO scams also increased. Many factors that affect this can occur such as a decrease in market prices that do not increase. So that many ICO have difficulty getting investors so the project fails. And payment for the Bounty can be delayed longer.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
December 23, 2018, 11:32:38 PM
this year is indeed a bad year for cryptocurrency, a lot of so many ICO scams are trapped. Scam projects are happening so much that you have to be more careful in participating in projects. hopefully in the future fraud will decrease so people who want to produce from ICO still have a chance for them.
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 23, 2018, 09:22:27 PM
I have also joined four bounties of signatures but got noting till 3 months , most of ico's are scam . so i suggest you should verify all the social links and ico ranking from ranking sites.

Many ico cam or many ico really have many quality depending on whether we really want to invest? We have many projects to invest in and we should choose more quality projects
Activity: 322
December 23, 2018, 09:14:35 PM
Almost all of us here has bad experience on bounty hunting since ICO is unregulated and some bounty managers are too lazy on doing their job but the important thing is you will learn from these experiences and you will know how to avoid them in the future.
Besides potential projects that can reach farther and bring benefits to the community, there are projects that are not really true.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
December 23, 2018, 07:53:50 PM
I have also joined four bounties of signatures but got noting till 3 months , most of ico's are scam . so i suggest you should verify all the social links and ico ranking from ranking sites.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
December 23, 2018, 07:23:55 PM

Indeed I also participated in some ICO but payment has not been done for over a months one ICO told us bounty hunters after token listing, but they are not working to get their coin listed to exchange, it will take months maybe to get our tokens, bounty hunting has now become a big risk for us bounty hunters.
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
December 23, 2018, 07:13:03 PM
Almost all of us here has bad experience on bounty hunting since ICO is unregulated and some bounty managers are too lazy on doing their job but the important thing is you will learn from these experiences and you will know how to avoid them in the future.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 23, 2018, 07:08:28 PM
Crypto give us a lot lessons - how to earn, how to lose, how to hold or hodl, how to be strong, how to make analysis.
Best way to earn or save your funds - you need to choose projects witch has real implementation - medical (PTOY), advertising (ADEX), government (POLL), drugs (PRG), etc.

You're damn right. I already thought to sell everything I have in the minus and buy, for example Ripple, Waves, Ethereum or even some coin from your list. If I re-staff my portfolio, I would choose those products that are being worked on and that will be successful with all people. I again turned my attention to such projects, which grew very strongly last year. I'm talking about Stratis, Neo, Adex, Ripple, Bitshares, Eos, Eth, Nano. Can complete the balance of my deposit in these coins. I can not decide (
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
December 23, 2018, 05:45:10 PM
Crypto give us a lot lessons - how to earn, how to lose, how to hold or hodl, how to be strong, how to make analysis.
Best way to earn or save your funds - you need to choose projects witch has real implementation - medical (PTOY), advertising (ADEX), government (POLL), drugs (PRG), etc.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
December 21, 2018, 08:49:46 AM
yes, honestly
only this year there were many projects that I was working on and it turned out to be a scam, maybe more than 10 projects that I followed and all of them did not provide rewards.
I can only be disappointed and be patient, I must be sincere with the work that is wasted.
but until now, I am still looking for projects that have good potential, and I will not back down.
NLO
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 20, 2018, 03:15:12 PM
I have heard many cases just like yours, the scam. There are many new ICOs this year, but some of them are the scam. Hope this will not happen again in the next year and don't forget to be more careful in choosing any project.
It seems to me that now we need to pause in participation in the bounty campaigns. 2 of 3 projects cheat bounty hunters on payment.
Activity: 316
Merit: 1
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
December 20, 2018, 01:52:53 PM
Yes, this year many ICO projects have no project of clarity and fraud. I am personally very concerned about what happened in 2018 that the crypto-coin market also experienced a bad period. I think this Bounty manager is still trapped in a scam project so they prefer to avoid it.
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 20, 2018, 01:09:30 PM
I have heard many cases just like yours, the scam. There are many new ICOs this year, but some of them are the scam. Hope this will not happen again in the next year and don't forget to be more careful in choosing any project.
Activity: 490
December 20, 2018, 07:34:38 AM
So as not to fall into fraudulent projects, stop joining them. Invest in their tokens a lot of already proven teams.
Pages:
Jump to: