Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more Scam projects - page 8. (Read 26067 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 10
December 15, 2018, 04:42:56 AM
There are several projects that will monitor the emergence of new ICO on the market, I even invested some of them. I believe they are - our only chance.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 14, 2018, 12:28:12 PM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.

There are so many of them right now that is unreal how they are all operating, and one thing about them is that they are getting so sophisticated that the scam projects are the coins that actually look like they are legit projects. The icos are really getting a bad reputation from all of the scam projects that are using it as a way to get quick money
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
December 12, 2018, 07:41:55 PM
It is difficult to stay on the bear market at the bear market and for this reason fraud is much easier to determine. This is a plus for the bear market.
but this condition actually ever happen in the past.this bearish trend provide scammer opportunity to get money from others.and we should have to becarefull to them.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
December 12, 2018, 07:36:10 PM
Nowadays, investors are smarter than we think, it's easy to detect a scam project.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 07:10:33 PM
It's happening to many ICO at the moment, and the result is because of the current market condition, many ICO's have been cancelled and some postponed until when the market gets more better.
That is a great strategy! If you fight in market bearish you will die Sad
For example, I have been investing in one project, I read their whitepaper, product, partnership, roadmap and any else. The project is good for a long-term, but a bitcoin price down also the price of the project goes down too.

This is your opportunity to buy some eth, btc, or top coin to investment ICO in the future
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
December 12, 2018, 07:07:42 PM
It is difficult to stay on the bear market at the bear market and for this reason fraud is much easier to determine. This is a plus for the bear market.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
December 12, 2018, 06:41:40 PM
You are right this year is a year of dumping/falling but also a year  of scammers on bounty they are continues creating a fake bounty to scam and get an information this time is hard to find it out if the bounty is legit or a scam I've  experience many times that I've join to those scam bounty but with popular manager but he didn't know also what he can do this scam. So we need to be careful on what our joining for us to not wasting our time.
Activity: 532
December 12, 2018, 06:39:53 PM
Its just you are not lucky choosing the right project in this year. There are some that paid rewards for bounties. Just keep browsing and consider the bright side of crypto.
Activity: 574
December 12, 2018, 06:36:03 PM
Indeed, for 2018 many projects have experienced fraud. But I am fortunate that the project I am following can succeed, even though there are some coins that have not yet been listed on the exchange. But it all depends on you in choosing a project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 06:34:56 PM
This is the reality now. Many projects that don't pay or scam projects. This is why there is so many investors hesitate to invest in some projects. Because they don't want their money to lose because of scam projects.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
December 12, 2018, 06:30:07 PM
It's happening to many ICO at the moment, and the result is because of the current market condition, many ICO's have been cancelled and some postponed until when the market gets more better.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 12, 2018, 06:13:31 PM
Do not rush to join new projects. Spend enough time to study them. Believe me, it is much better to do it right away than to lose time by participating in bounty campaigns or money invested in fraudulent projects.
There are also projects out there that looked totally legitimate, but in the end, they ended up scamming people or failed or changed rules that disappointed the users. Honestly, it is best to spend your time else where instead of promoting an ICO. The pay you get is not worth the waiting and the hard work. Do something else and you will be rewarded in a better way.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
December 12, 2018, 06:10:23 PM
Not all managers are good to work with, because some of the cannot be trusted. If you are not careful, you might not get your pay after working. Therefore, choose the manager to work with and the project to work for, through adequate research.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
December 12, 2018, 06:05:35 PM
Do not rush to join new projects. Spend enough time to study them. Believe me, it is much better to do it right away than to lose time by participating in bounty campaigns or money invested in fraudulent projects.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
December 12, 2018, 06:02:00 PM
The market is getting weaker and weaker, but investors still have money, so scammers are doing everything possible to get this money. They are creating more and more scam projects because they are desperate, because investors are getting smarter with every unsuccessful project.
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 5
December 12, 2018, 05:31:36 PM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.
It cannot be denied if there are many scam projects, but actually this can still be avoided if you analyze it correctly. In essence, before making an investment or joining a bounty campaign, it is very mandatory to carry out analysis first, and make sure the manager of the campaign is trusted and responsive.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 05:12:32 PM
I think not all are scam maybe the bounties you participate is the one but not all is scam. There's some project that pays the bounty hunter and successful ICO. That's why important to study deeply what you want to participate and always look what team doing if its active or not.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
December 12, 2018, 05:08:57 PM
Scammers have always been many. I think that this is due to the fact that the cryptocurrency is anonymous and it allows fraudsters to deceive people.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 12, 2018, 04:31:22 PM
If you ignore the scam and be able to distinguish it, then everything will be as great as possible. Avoid it completely impossible, but to learn to distinguish from the heap of other projects-the norm
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 01:32:06 PM
Hi guys!

I would love to connect with your professional network. I hope you are fine.

I'm Ivan, content-manager of TOPExperts.io. It's the first transparent rating of experts and projects in the ICO/STO market.

I look forward to your feedback about our website. So we can make TOPExperts ratings more convenient and understandable.

Your opinion is very important to us. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: