Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more Scam projects - page 7. (Read 26067 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 05:40:38 AM
Yes, but I don't think it's a bad thing. When the scammers become ubiquitous, many ICOs won't succeed, so ICO will lose a lot of investors. When the scammers can't succeed, the cryptocurrency market will start to go green.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 143
December 18, 2018, 01:21:41 PM
This year the amount of fraud has increased dramatically every 10 bountys made only one or two are not fraud.I always try to investigate the team members before trying to participate in any reward, do that too.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
December 18, 2018, 01:12:03 PM
Those things really happen in cryptocurrency. Every day, the number of scam projects are increasing and its quite alarming. This year is also a bad year for ICO due to scams. Right now, its really hard to identify real from scam projects. You have to be extra careful on which project to invest with and exert a little effort on your research.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
December 18, 2018, 11:10:25 AM
Yeah i super agree with that. This year is full of scam projects and im so donr with it. As bounty hunter i struggled so much with this current situation. But there is few projects is real and pay the reward for bounty hunters. I hope next year will be great for us.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
December 18, 2018, 11:05:43 AM
Everything is not so bad, there are not a small number of successful ICOs, so not only fraudulent projects prevail, the main thing is to choose the most accurate!
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 18, 2018, 09:32:11 AM
scam will depleted now with this bearmarket
Activity: 644
December 18, 2018, 09:30:08 AM
Yes, I think this year there have been many failed projects and more fraudulent projects. But the situation cannot be separated from the condition of Bitcoin, which is currently collapsing. I said like this because I saw that Bitcoin fell all the coins also followed it. But as in 2017 many projects were successful because the price of Bitcoin was rising very high at that time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
December 18, 2018, 09:19:13 AM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.

This is the general situation of ICO market now, many project are waiting for the recover of market and some of them don''t have enough money to maintain their project and must have to temporarily delay. So, they can't pay for bounty hunter right now, if not, it can be the end of project
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 18, 2018, 09:19:10 AM
If we have found such a thing, then there is no need to expect to get paid because there is no good ethics that we will accept, both for the forum suggestions also often discuss scam projects so if we find something like that then try to find out whether the project is right true fraud or just a project manager who doesn't pay because not all scam projects are also fraudulent managers so we have to be more careful.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 18, 2018, 09:16:10 AM
Well.. i've been in that situation where I participated in a bounty project and it passed about a year since then and the payment hasn't come.I think that it's very important to verify in what kind of ICO project you enter, read their whitepaper and see opinions on the internet about that project.Be sure that the site contain clear informations and clear objectives.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
December 18, 2018, 09:12:07 AM
I wish we will have new regulations that will not allow spamers to attack us with their fake coins
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
December 18, 2018, 09:04:18 AM
This is the problem of the crypto currencies market at the moment and I have fear that scam ICOs will kill the crypto currencies market, because people are now afraid for their savings. A lot of ICO are ending scam or cannot achieve their funding goals.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
December 18, 2018, 08:54:32 AM
Yes, this year has really been a bad year for ICOs. Many ICOs have been canceled due to the decline in the market. And many ICOs were scam. And I think the number of scam ICOs will increase as long as the market continues to decline. So I expect the market to begin to rise again with great hope.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
December 18, 2018, 08:19:47 AM
According to time, many people have been coming with scam projects. And many investors, as well as hunters, have got into their trap knowingly or unknowingly. So we have to do research about the team behind the project before becoming part of it.
Activity: 319
December 16, 2018, 04:56:19 AM
It's always been a problem. I think that in order for us to completely get rid of scam, there is a need to abandon ICO altogether. This is the norm, when everything is exactly as it is now
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
December 15, 2018, 12:27:57 PM
Its been the order of the day and its been regular than we can ever imagine so thats why its pretty much advisable to be very careful before participating in any project so we do not fall victims thanks
This is usually happening in crypto there are more scam projects. A lot of users or investors are victim of those scam project. This is our best move not to be one of those victim so you are right let us be careful.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
December 15, 2018, 12:23:08 PM
Its been the order of the day and its been regular than we can ever imagine so thats why its pretty much advisable to be very careful before participating in any project so we do not fall victims thanks
Activity: 406
December 15, 2018, 11:41:35 AM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.

Unfortunately, no one can fully protect against such risks of fraud. Just investors should be attentive to the selection of suitable projects, to assess the real prospects of the selected ICO. Only such careful selection of suitable projects will help reduce the risks and your financial losses.
Activity: 396
December 15, 2018, 04:50:34 AM
This is the best reason to cause the cryptocurrency market to depreciate by 80%. Abuse of ICO has hurt all investors. Bitcoin is very angry now. The whale has launched an attack on the altcoin. Many altcoins are about to die, and real investors are waiting patiently.
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 15, 2018, 04:49:24 AM
I have read an article describing this year's bounty event. The author describes the hunting activity as "a box of sealed and beautifully decorated chocolates, you never know what chocolates are inside", which is the perfect interpretation.
Pages:
Jump to: