Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more Scam projects - page 28. (Read 26067 times)

Activity: 822
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 12:54:04 PM
Sincerely, with issue you have, i think bounty hunters are being used, if care is not taken bounty hunters will turn to use and dump tools. Before you do subsequent bounty dyor first.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 12:29:38 PM
This year ICO record is as bad as anything. Too many scam ICOs coming and pretend to be good, it is after you joined and finished campaigning for them you get to know that they are scam
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 12:23:53 PM
it is normal . some bounties take time for development when it has their own blockchain . for example HDAC bounty  still i didn't got tokens /it's been 4+ months 
Activity: 140
August 02, 2018, 12:19:48 PM
a few months ago I met a scam project but that was not all the project there were some who paid I was sure that not all projects were scam
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
August 02, 2018, 11:52:48 AM
You shouldn't judge after have taken part in one project.
People are suited thus.
We remember scam projects and forget about good projects after developers have paid us.
Yes, scam projects is popular phenomenon now. And ourselves are guilty of it, a little. But good, honest people still exist. And they work for many problems, solve them, while you cry at here.
Activity: 112
August 02, 2018, 11:36:41 AM
There is definitely a huge amount of scams coming out this year, and the whole bounty campaign system is going badly because of that, however I think with way more research we can still find really good projects to work with.
Activity: 238
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 02, 2018, 11:32:28 AM
That is why the regulation of ICO is now necessary. Otherwise, the amount of fraud will grow exponentially. The market must recover before growth.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 11:26:01 AM
Yes the author is right. At present time there are lots of scam ICO. Also as many people said, some of projects not reach their soft cap. As a result bounty hunters receive nothing and feel pain for waste of time and effort. It's a bad situation, but there are only 2 ways: continue to work and choose more reliable bounty or just stop it and find new ways of your life.
Activity: 181
August 02, 2018, 11:19:13 AM
Therefore, I prefer buying coins on the market and not risk investing in ICO.  Now it is not profitable to invest in ICO, until the market has recovered.
Activity: 125
July 31, 2018, 03:24:39 PM
Yes, now there are a lot of scam projects and therefore it is worthwhile to study the company and the developers before investing.  I advise you to be more careful and not to take risks.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 31, 2018, 07:40:38 AM
this is because ico is still free to launch in the market, so there is nothing to blame. if there is a check or identification from the team to ico that will launch, the scam project can be reduced. I also expect it to happen soon, so no more affected by the scam project.
Activity: 289
July 31, 2018, 07:36:13 AM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.
There really is a lot of them, and you need to have some knowledge to be able to distinguish. Most of them want to steal your money and run away, and people believe everyone who promises a great deal of money for a quick time.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
July 31, 2018, 04:29:39 AM
ICO and bounty about section full of scam. so I think the cautious on this subject would be quite important. Despite this promising field of the scam that too much could certainly make it also will be full of risks could certainly make a loss in either money or time.
Activity: 182
July 31, 2018, 04:17:29 AM

to my great regret, a lot of projects are scammers, I advise first of all to evaluate and fully study those projects in which you are investing, that would not later regret your investments to scammers!
Activity: 65
July 31, 2018, 04:06:16 AM
Yes, there really is a lot of SCAM now.
This is very bad, both for people who want to invest, and for members of the Bounty.
Scammers quite negatively affect the crypto market as a whole.
Activity: 89
July 31, 2018, 04:02:15 AM
I  often come across scammers. And it's very frustrating for me. I really want this industry to be much better. Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
July 31, 2018, 03:55:56 AM
Scam is easy to filter out. They are very similar to each other, as patterned. It is checked very simply both on external, and on internal analysis.
Activity: 448
July 31, 2018, 03:54:29 AM
I'm an investor, I realize that every day a lot of new projects are created. But when I learn about that project. The number of successful or actual projects is very low. They are almost scam project or unrealistic.
Activity: 27
July 31, 2018, 03:50:39 AM
Yes, this market is too lucrative and easy to make money. That will of course give birth to scammers, who have bad intentions to cheat investors. In investment or in life. Only large or small scale. It's important to avoid mistakes and be light-hearted
Activity: 15
July 31, 2018, 03:44:00 AM
There is much valuable projects which are invisible bcuz of sea of scam today. It's a problem for perspective alt coins to get visible!
Pages:
Jump to: