Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more Scam projects - page 25. (Read 26067 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 12, 2018, 07:53:58 PM
Yes, that's how it is, more and more people want to benefit without effort and hard work. So they choose to commit fraud.
Activity: 560
Merit: 6
August 12, 2018, 07:21:15 PM
yeah its happened, but some ICO like morpheus lab ( MITX) and docademic (MTC) its success and paid bounty hunter,,, be patient and do more research
Yeah thats true more ico are scam and it grows but i believe that there is legit and payable bounty like you said sir.

Just keep believe and do some task despite of scam bounty because after this you find some good and really payable bounty that brings you to the moon. thank you.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 07:15:14 PM
Yes. More and more ico projects are scam. And this will certainly make us more difficult. Because the ICO project that scams will take away investors' money. Maybe we can choose a good ico project and not a scam. By doing our own research.
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 07:13:48 PM
Yes, the number of scam projects is increasing now. Many people who are being scammed by investing a lot of money. Which is growing day by day. In this way, people will lose faith in real projects if they are scammed.
I agree.  And it's very bad that you can not control ICO.  I hope in the future the situation will change.
Activity: 30
August 12, 2018, 01:53:04 AM
Yes, the number of scam projects is increasing now. Many people who are being scammed by investing a lot of money. Which is growing day by day. In this way, people will lose faith in real projects if they are scammed.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 01:03:46 AM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.
Now it is more difficult to find a good company with a promising project.  I advise before investing to check the company.
Activity: 168
August 11, 2018, 02:00:18 PM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.
Before investing in ICO I check all the information about developers and if I doubt, I do not risk and do not invest in the company.
Activity: 182
August 10, 2018, 02:17:27 PM
I'm thinking that ICO and bounty programs need to be regulated and changed into something else and similar but which will be more secure from the scam, because otherwise all the people would not want to join them.
Activity: 26
August 10, 2018, 06:01:53 AM
maybe now the rise of this Scam Project is causing the price of coins on the market to fall. I hope this does not continue. many people are anxious. especially Bounty players and Investors. because they have an important role in the Project.
Activity: 68
August 10, 2018, 02:30:49 AM
I guess we need some sort of verifying process for ICO's but that might be too much. A lot of these projects are just for their own profit. Having soo many projects out there it's hard to differentiate between the good ones and the bad ones. ICO's will always be a risk. Just like bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 33
August 10, 2018, 02:26:36 AM
I agree that they are more scam projects. I try and do my very best research on the group first. Now of course if they are really good at scamming then there is no way out of this unless you stay out the ICO and go for the market. You do pay a little more but thats fine.
Activity: 47
August 10, 2018, 02:24:52 AM
Scammers are everywhere. It's making the crypto world that much less safer. This also makes new ICO projects super sketchy cause you never know if it's a scam or not. You gotta make sure you do your research before hand. Bounties are also being punished by scam projects. Not making it to the market means you are not getting paid very much
Activity: 57
August 10, 2018, 01:59:04 AM
I agree. Scam projects show up like flies on poop. That was a lame example, but you get what I mean.
ICO's are non-trustable or just simply hard to trust since you don't know if they are just gonna bail on you.
Buyin when they are on the market seems to be the safest bet but at that point the price is much higher than it was so you have to deal with that.
And then there are bounty hunters who are affected by this. They get scammed for all their time they put in.
Activity: 192
August 10, 2018, 01:43:23 AM
Yes the scams are getting hard to take at this point.  The bounty market is so flooded with scams and lame projects that won't make it in any market that it makes it very difficult to pick a correct bounty.  It seems that day trading is going to take over in popularity because if you can pick good bounties you can pick good coins. 
Activity: 350
August 09, 2018, 08:23:09 AM
People began to produce substandard projects because of the opportunity to earn money, but not to help society, at the beginning of the year the situation was better, because people tried to improve society, and not rob it.
I agree to the full 100%. The altruistic component of the crypto community is negligible and a lot of fraud. But I believe in humanism.
Activity: 36
August 09, 2018, 08:14:33 AM
Its a shame that Crypto have developed so many scams, we don't who to trust any more, all i ever do is research plenty, don't make rash decisions, and like some one posted earlier only do bounties wheres there a good known bounty manager with good background in ICO's
Activity: 151
August 09, 2018, 08:10:57 AM
Always check all information about the company before investing.  Now really a lot of scam projects.
Activity: 28
August 08, 2018, 02:38:42 PM
there is many scam project .. the made us hard to find good project .. and the other problem is when this ICO listed on exchange ..his price lower than they sell it at ICO
Not every coin is a scam, I am just investing after I research.
Activity: 72
August 08, 2018, 02:22:09 PM
People began to produce substandard projects because of the opportunity to earn money, but not to help society, at the beginning of the year the situation was better, because people tried to improve society, and not rob it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 02:18:58 PM
For every really promising project, there are ten, if not more, scammers or fraudulent ICOs, where people abuse the model for private gain, without the intention to develop a working product.

We need a system that can protect investors who have the power to attract the attention of the ICO, but without stifling innovation. We need better levels of understanding from regulators: you can not properly manage this new ecosystem without being fully informed.
Pages:
Jump to: