Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more Scam projects - page 26. (Read 26067 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 102
August 08, 2018, 02:18:01 PM
For every really promising project, there are ten, if not more, scammers or fraudulent ICOs, where people abuse the model for private gain, without the intention to develop a working product.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 01:30:20 PM
Fraudulent projects have always been and will be in the future. Crypto currency is the source of easy money primarily for scammers. Believe me, most projects will not get listed on any of the exchanges.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
August 08, 2018, 12:13:52 PM
there is many scam project .. the made us hard to find good project .. and the other problem is when this ICO listed on exchange ..his price lower than they sell it at ICO
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 12:07:33 PM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.
Now really a lot of scam projects and investing in ICO is very risky.  I advise you to invest in a company that already has a product.
Activity: 196
August 08, 2018, 11:17:54 AM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.
So I stopped investing in ICO.  I'd rather then buy coins in the market a little more expensive than risk and invest in ICO.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 11:35:34 AM
It is not a scam when bounty campaigns do not pay you, but it is a scam when you invest into ICOs and you will not see your investment. Bounty campaigns are not a job but it could be considered as a voluntary support and for it you will receive a "gift".
Activity: 168
August 07, 2018, 11:32:00 AM
If you are planning to invest in ICO then I advise you to first find and verify all information about the company.
Activity: 140
August 06, 2018, 03:36:35 PM
Yes, a lot of scammers who want to be able to rob you. Climb into the protected wallets, make projects that do not meet the real projects and in the end it turns out that you lost time in vain. Do not trust those companies that you have a little doubt, and check them.
Activity: 48
August 06, 2018, 03:30:59 PM
Thats why never grab a Bounty if you dont even know its concept team in this bear market you can expect many ICO to fail because many people are scared on losing money which is understandable
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 03:25:58 PM
I think that a lot of the scam has appeared recently and this very much hurts the whole community and I hope that we will find a way to cope this problem
Activity: 362
Merit: 101
August 06, 2018, 03:00:55 PM
Yes,it is,in 2017 had more good bounty than it is now.Maybe,worth wait for the autumn.
Activity: 150
August 06, 2018, 02:54:02 PM
Now it is difficult to find a good company and now few companies reach soft cap.  It seems to me now more safe to buy coins on the market.
Activity: 196
August 06, 2018, 11:28:46 AM
Always been and will be scammers. And crypto is a paradise for them. I think that before investing, or entering the company of the bounty of ICO, you must carefully check the company. There are many sites with expert ratings, company ratings. Read the opinion of experts on this forum "How to choose a hopeless ICO " Only in this case you will not go wrong. There are worthy companies, believe me, who do a lot of X
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
August 06, 2018, 11:24:50 AM
I think, without regulation, the problem of scam is difficult to solve. It is necessary to take new measures from the whole community in order to reduce risks.
I hope that we will come to this decision.
Activity: 238
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 06, 2018, 11:14:57 AM
All scamers, who have not yet jumped on the departing train, are doing it now. Regulation will be in the autumn, probably. So soon the skam will be smaller.
Activity: 107
August 05, 2018, 01:32:52 PM
With the current bearish market run, more and more scam project just keeps surfacing and it is left for individuals to do their research in order not to waste their time effort money .
Activity: 378
August 05, 2018, 01:28:21 PM
This is simply because the developers of some projects are as irresponsible to their work as the team working on the project. I think that you should just try to choose the highest quality projects
Activity: 680
Merit: 173
Giggity
August 05, 2018, 12:16:24 PM
Yes there are too much scams bounty campaign messing in this forum unlike the past few years the ICOs there are very promising and now there value are too high unlike these days you are very lucky if you find some decent and not scam ICO, or even if they are a good project they will likely to fail to hit or meet their soft cap because of the lack in investors maybe because there are many ICO and its hard to choose from or they are likely to invest in scams.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
August 05, 2018, 11:58:09 AM
However it was not sad, fraud is a sign of a living market. Therefore, develop, become smarter and stronger, do not let yourself be deceived, I think over time the situation with scammers will only gain momentum.  Sad
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 05:43:00 AM
Yes, now there are many ico projects that are scams  , we need to be careful, research and analyze when investing in it, especially not investing all money in a project .
Pages:
Jump to: