Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more Scam projects - page 27. (Read 26067 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 04:53:10 AM
As most governments do not have clear laws for cryptocurrency, any organization that is capable of releasing coin can also implement ICOs. This is a good condition for many ICO scams, or ICO-nominated projects, but they are actually multi-level models.

I also think that only regulation at the state level will save this sphere from a large number of fraudulent projects. Until then, the number of scam will only grow. And this is very sad.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 04:49:19 AM
we are not avoiding the scam of the project because of the ICO scam.
we need to be careful not to victimize the scam always look at white paper and join their telegram group to find out about the project. be sure to be right now because it's time and effort to give.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 04:48:47 AM
I don't think this year is a bad year for ICO project Smiley. I think it's only bad year for investors and bounty hunters who don't have any knowledge about ICO project and crypto world Smiley. You should know that number of investor increase that mean number of scammer increase as well Smiley. We need to have knowledge to avoid joining in scam bounty or scam ICO project Smiley.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 04:45:48 AM
Yes, now the market is in a downturn, so there are a lot of fraud projects, you must be cautious when investing. This is a disadvantage of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 26
August 05, 2018, 04:03:43 AM
The reason for these products is that companies around the world see this as a source of easy way to receive the investments without profit coding any security to the market which means that it can easily be taken advantage of
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 02:28:37 PM
I like bounty, but I also often face the same problem. It seems to me that you should carefully choose and with the help of reliable sources and then success will be ensured
Activity: 144
August 03, 2018, 02:01:07 PM
I advise you to be careful not to invest in a company without a product.  Now really a lot of scam companies.
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
August 03, 2018, 12:58:00 PM
Keep a positive mind, I know there are a lot of scams out there but that is true with every business.  Look at the glass half full and seek out the hidden gems.
Activity: 154
August 03, 2018, 12:42:24 PM
It was the scammers who ruined the cryptocurrency. It is easy to understand that people always have negative attitude towards cryptocurrency as well as ICO. The law is still unclear about ICOs, so the scammers easily escape, and we always lose money. Angry

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
August 03, 2018, 12:41:48 PM
Investors who buy coins or token ICO scam projects suffer huge losses and that makes crypto price decrease because people will afraid to invest in ICO.
Activity: 163
August 03, 2018, 12:36:28 PM
Be clever in choosing an ICO where you wanna invest your effort for bounty hunting and participating in their campaigns. Read their white paper as you will notice there is a difference between a good ICO and scam ICO when you read their  white paper.
You're right.  Before investing in ICO it is necessary to study all information about the company and developers.
Activity: 266
August 03, 2018, 12:18:15 PM
Be clever in choosing an ICO where you wanna invest your effort for bounty hunting and participating in their campaigns. Read their white paper as you will notice there is a difference between a good ICO and scam ICO when you read their  white paper.
Activity: 168
August 03, 2018, 12:07:11 PM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.
Therefore, investing in ICO is very risky now and so I prefer to invest in good coins.  This is a more reliable way to make a profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 04:20:55 PM
ICO is currently being filled with many scam projects, I have also fallen to victim to about 3. But this shouldn't discourage anyone, as much as we have good people in every industry so also we have the bad eggs that do their best to tear down whatever the good guys are trying to build. But we shouldn't give up in supporting promising projects.
Activity: 150
August 02, 2018, 04:01:37 PM
Now very often the price of a coin on the market is much lower than the price of ICO and therefore it is not worth investing in ICO.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 04:00:49 PM
As most governments do not have clear laws for cryptocurrency, any organization that is capable of releasing coin can also implement ICOs. This is a good condition for many ICO scams, or ICO-nominated projects, but they are actually multi-level models.
Activity: 86
August 02, 2018, 03:49:28 PM
Yes, this is really an unpleasant truth. Where money is there and scammers with their cunning schemes. For those who perform the bounty, this threatens not only the gratuitous waste of time, but also the risks of losing their accounts.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
August 02, 2018, 03:47:06 PM
That's not always seem like that. Because several ICO bounties that i participated really pays me and they are not scamming. But yeah, the rewards came late which took more than 2 - 3 months.
Activity: 308
August 02, 2018, 12:56:23 PM
Sure, today it's too easy to earn money in this way! Create a website, take some pictures of some guys, make the website to be good enough to use, then run the advertisement on twitter or facebook. After 2 months, you got millions dollars... Such an easy work. But I believe karma is real, it just happens slower than you realize Smiley
Activity: 616
August 02, 2018, 12:55:08 PM
I myself am very sorry for why it keeps happening, because it could eliminate investor confidence to support cryptocurrency project and technological advancement blockhain future
Pages:
Jump to: