Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more Scam projects - page 30. (Read 26067 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 02:12:03 PM
Most of the ICOs right now have been have very bad reputation in the bounty hunters. In most cases the rewards is not distributed to the task done by the bounty hunters. Still we have no choice since we only get token for free for the task done.
Activity: 44
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 02:11:20 PM
Sometimes these bounties arent the problem sometimes it is the manager who has a lot of greed in his veins.Theres a lot of project in this forum that are being accused because the manager wants to get the rewards all of himself thats why we need to know these managers well so that we wont waste our time to these shit/scam projects and most importantly do a lot of research.
Thats a very good point of view,if you are here long enough you should know what you are doing and knowing those bounty managers should be much easier to those people who have been here a while.These scams wont stop unless there would be a regulation with these ICOs which is quite impossible as we all know the cryptocurrencies are decentralized.
Activity: 14
Merit: 3
July 29, 2018, 02:07:11 PM
Sometimes these bounties arent the problem sometimes it is the manager who has a lot of greed in his veins.Theres a lot of project in this forum that are being accused because the manager wants to get the rewards all of himself thats why we need to know these managers well so that we wont waste our time to these shit/scam projects and most importantly do a lot of research.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
July 29, 2018, 02:04:07 PM
Since the ICO start to become a promising field. then there is also the chance and used as a means to make the scam. Indeed many scam ICO and certainly makes a lot of investors are also difficult to distinguish between a scam and not. the analysis could have helped but would not provide certainty to the fullest.
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
July 29, 2018, 01:48:00 PM
Unfortunately it is. Most of the ICO projects are fraudulent. You have to be very careful and carefully select them.
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
July 29, 2018, 01:41:57 PM
Yes we have witnessed lots of scam for this year. Pecunio is a great project but they are postponed the payment for 3 months and so on. They even just not done the KYC for all bounty and airdroppers.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 01:39:15 PM
Of course, as the market grows, more people will come to know it as investors, companies, corporations and, of course, scammers waiting for opportunities to get money from people lack of understanding
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
July 29, 2018, 01:36:21 PM
so, the number of projects is growing and, unfortunately, together with them, the number of scams and Scam is growing, so now you need to carefully select projects)))

yes it certainly will happen, because the longer the bitcoin world is going to increase, so much too surely the person is utilizing a situation like this for his personal gain. especially now there are many people who sometimes have a high education and they only want the results only. so people like that sometimes can be in hokey with a scam project as well.
Activity: 182
July 29, 2018, 01:27:06 PM
Its same with me, I've been joined a lot of bounties some of them are a scam project, ICO canceled, etc. Cry
Only a few bounties success and distributed their token/coin to participants. Grin
Activity: 122
July 29, 2018, 01:18:03 PM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.
Yes I agree.  Now there is more scam ICO.  Therefore, you have to be careful and check the company before investing.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 12:59:12 PM
so, the number of projects is growing and, unfortunately, together with them, the number of scams and Scam is growing, so now you need to carefully select projects)))
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 28, 2018, 12:57:25 PM
This year is a bad time with many ICO projects, projects and ICO days but more scams. I have been involved in translating a lot of projects at this time but really can not tell what is a scam. Increasingly sophisticated and unpredictable.
Activity: 526
markaccy.io
July 28, 2018, 12:47:34 PM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.
True, it is very difficult to distinguish between projects scam or not, especially this year scam project is very rampant. Of course this incident raises concerns for investors who want to participate in ICO. For the future we must be more vigilant and more thorough in choosing Project Ico.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
July 28, 2018, 12:41:46 PM

It sure is. Almost every bounty I participte on sucks and doesn't even market the token probably. I hate it when this happens because all of the time and effort I place into making quality replies on threads are just downright wasted because of these trash tokens.
that is why we are taking to be more accurate for what we have to choose for because as this crypto currency are very well known there is some chances and cases that people are going for what is trend they are take the advantage to those people that are weak of knowing the best project for it as well.
Activity: 336
July 28, 2018, 12:33:43 PM
Each time scammers become more sophisticated and inventive. And, of course, you can rely on the courts, law enforcement agencies, regulators and authorities, however, no one will protect you better than you yourself.
Activity: 504
July 28, 2018, 12:18:09 PM

It sure is. Almost every bounty I participte on sucks and doesn't even market the token probably. I hate it when this happens because all of the time and effort I place into making quality replies on threads are just downright wasted because of these trash tokens.
Activity: 322
July 28, 2018, 12:11:56 PM
It is now a lot of projects that scam and it is very disturbing my performance in bitcoin forums and again with many projects scam.akan make us less excited to be in this forum and I hope that the project returns successful not much scam as it is today
Activity: 29
July 28, 2018, 12:05:36 PM
its a wake up call for all of us to be more careful with icos before we invest. we must make quality research before investing into icos
Activity: 307
July 28, 2018, 11:31:45 AM
Yes, now there are a lot of scam projects and often the price in the market is much lower than the ICO price.  I now prefer to invest in ETH or BTC.

This is the normal behavior of the token price after entering the stock exchange. Many bounty hunters sell their tokens right away. And this has an impact on the price drop. It's true that a lot of ICO is a scam, but many projects do not achieve a soft cap and therefore fail, and bounty hunters do not get their reward.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 11:29:18 AM
A very large number of scams this is the biggest problem of the market at the moment. People's confidence in the cryptocurrency falling because they see the crooks literally every day cheat people and steal their money

This is a harsh reality. And as long as money is present, scamming will never be get rid of. The best we can do yet is to increase our knowledge through knowing well the bounty we are participating. It is true that even how much one tries to be away from these scammers, at least it would be minimized. After all, being in this market is a risk in the first place.
Pages:
Jump to: