Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more Scam projects - page 31. (Read 26067 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
July 28, 2018, 11:26:46 AM
Yes, now there are a lot of scam projects and often the price in the market is much lower than the ICO price.  I now prefer to invest in ETH or BTC.
i am prefer buying coins or token that survived before.joining ico risky enough, if developers team suddenly left their project.but if we buy existing coin or token it can safer for us.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
July 28, 2018, 11:23:06 AM
there will always be people that tries scam other people. The only way to protect yourself  is searching so much about whatever you are investing in.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 11:20:52 AM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.

This is extremely alerting.. Someone needs to do something about the scam in ICO's or else, the reputation of cryptocurrency will severely be dmaged.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 11:18:33 AM
This is what we did ourselves, today there is no protection from scam projects and from people who want to fraudulently get our money. I think that you need to create something new, a new service or something else that would help people to make the right move.
Activity: 118
July 28, 2018, 11:17:03 AM
Now really a lot of scam projects and it's hard to find a good ICO.  And now there are very few companies that reach the soft cap.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
July 27, 2018, 12:04:05 PM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.

Scams everywhere and i feel you Algovorov! (and i believe a lot out here in the forum do feel the same).

The things is, even the most diligent bounty participant fall prey to these unfortunate event.  And the sad truth is out there that none can predict when a project is legit nor when the bounty manager could be trusted fully.  There's no absolute way to guarantee that participants will get paid.

In fact, disclaimers abound each bounty campaign declaring (usually indirectly) that participants are at their own risk upon joining one.  No finger pointing there as none forced you to join the bounty.

So let's just hope that first and foremost, bounty managers be more fair and give what is due to participants and that majority of the ICOs be legit and turn out to be successful.

Hoping the bounty economy see a brighter future in the coming days.
Activity: 305
July 27, 2018, 09:51:00 AM
this is the real situation right now many projects are scam than the good one, that's why we can't find great project to invest because there's a risk that this project maybe a scam..
Activity: 168
July 27, 2018, 09:25:31 AM
A very large number of scams this is the biggest problem of the market at the moment. People's confidence in the cryptocurrency falling because they see the crooks literally every day cheat people and steal their money

Yes I agree.  Most people are afraid to invest in ICO, because now there are really a lot of scam projects.
Activity: 292
July 27, 2018, 08:48:05 AM
We are constantly slashem about the laws that will be taken to limit cryptocurrency but no one tries to protect people from scams. Facebook banned advertising for ICO but this is nonsense and does not bear any sense. All projects should be inspected by the commissions and to ensure that they do not steal the money
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
July 27, 2018, 08:41:21 AM
A very large number of scams this is the biggest problem of the market at the moment. People's confidence in the cryptocurrency falling because they see the crooks literally every day cheat people and steal their money
Activity: 912
July 27, 2018, 08:37:44 AM
2018 is really some kind of unfortunate one. Many projects have failed to raise funds. The situation with ICO projects is getting worse next year.
Activity: 76
July 27, 2018, 08:32:14 AM
I think it depends on the bounty manager and the admins of the project. There are a lot of promising projects but the admins may be scammers. Such a waste for some good projects though.

Maybe you should join their telegram channel or follow them in twitter so you may know your bounty's updates. Also, do not join bounties without thinking. Do some research especially on the bounty's admins.
Activity: 362
July 27, 2018, 08:28:14 AM
The problem of fraud starts to get threatening because at least 50 percent of all new projects is a scams. We do not have the ability to influence the situation and this is very bad. We are in such a situation when it is practically impossible to distinguish a good project from fraud
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
July 27, 2018, 07:28:15 AM
Been there, also.
such a shame. almost half of the ICO this days. was meant to scam a lot of people.
rather than really spending their time on the success of the project.
i think, as long as their is money involved. scam will always be there
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 27, 2018, 07:18:09 AM
At the moment, there are a lot of scammers. But we must be able to find among the many projects the best that will bring us a good profit.
Activity: 34
July 27, 2018, 07:17:12 AM
It's so disheartening that a lot of investors are being scammed on a daily basis when it comes to cryptocurrency projects. A lot of investors do not carry out personal research before investing in a project.
Bounty Hunters contribute to some of the reasons why some investors are scammed. They say a lot of nice things not minding how genuine the project is.
I would like to advise that investors should do their research well before investing to avoid being scammed.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
July 27, 2018, 07:06:58 AM
I agree with you. Many projects are a Scam. I participated in the bounty company on Twitter six months ago, payments still have not seen with a few bounty. But at the same time, I think that the ICO was not a Scam, since their site is working and has already appeared quite a good product, but the issue with payments is still relevant...

many ico's project run like that.after succes helped by bounty hunter, they forget this support.and delay paying reward to bounty hunter.but that is our risk as bounty hunter.some of them legit and some of them is not.
Activity: 874
Merit: 125
July 27, 2018, 07:02:16 AM
There has been many scam attempts as some had relative success in the past. But at current time, investors are much more aware and only few novice investors falls for such projects. Now it's getting harder for scam projects to recover the cost of their advertising and website hosting. Though bounties has been one of the free advertising resource for them. So, bounty participants too should be aware whom they are advertising for.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
July 27, 2018, 06:58:25 AM
I agree with you. Many projects are a Scam. I participated in the bounty company on Twitter six months ago, payments still have not seen with a few bounty. But at the same time, I think that the ICO was not a Scam, since their site is working and has already appeared quite a good product, but the issue with payments is still relevant...
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
July 27, 2018, 03:36:20 AM
The rapid development of crypto and its great results obtained from crypto is increasingly attracting attention for some people who are not responsible for creating a trap for the crypto community to be able to take money from the purchase of their counterfeit products. It also makes some crypto communities increasingly afraid and traumatized to follow ICO and buy their products. So that makes some legitimate ICO become unable to meet its sales targets and lead to their ICO failed.
Pages:
Jump to: