Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more Scam projects - page 33. (Read 26067 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 05:29:15 AM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.

Sorry, my friend. This is very different from my thinking. I do not think that this year is so bad and lots of ICO scams
In fact, I still benefit from bounty projects, although I do not invest in ICO, I see some successful ICOs with their sales. You should be smarter in research projects, to avoid ICO scams
Activity: 112
July 25, 2018, 05:22:49 AM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.

we must be careful in investing our money, we should not spend any money on projects that are not clear. before investing we have to do research, study it and read it. at least it will minimize the scam.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
July 24, 2018, 10:11:49 PM
There are so many scam projects now that are victimize the new investors and bounty participants.so be careful in choosing a projects and you need to do a hard research to make sure if the project is good and legit.
Activity: 168
July 24, 2018, 10:01:48 PM
what I saw this year was bad for the ICO project, but hopefully, it could be good again because there were already many people who invested in this project because they didn't get anything, therefore there are more scam projects here, so many people invest in cryptocurrency to make a profit

Activity: 30
July 24, 2018, 09:51:41 PM
hahha yeah, more and more are keep coming. also, more and more scammers  Cry they'll just email you about donations and stuffs. better be careful and always contact the admins. also DYOR is always the best practice.
Activity: 40
July 24, 2018, 09:41:53 PM
On the off chance that you would prefer not to get into trick, you have to complete an exceptionally watchful research. You have to check different factors previously putting resources into ICO or partaking in their abundance crusade.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 01:52:57 PM
Due to the huge number of scam projects on the market, requirements for registration and verification of all projects,
To that I think in time we will see more true projects.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 06:29:33 AM
although many are scam, I still follow Bounty Bounty because there is also a success that makes us become rich and I do not know what caused it even I am very disappointed because many Bounty scam that makes us lose following Bounty
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 05:13:30 AM
Yes, in comparison with the past years. Now scammers have become much more. The demand for crypto currency has grown. And hackers do not miss the opportunity to cash in on us. So that my advice is friends. Be careful and careful. Do not rush, always analyze what you are investing in.
Activity: 70
July 21, 2018, 05:04:03 AM
There are a number of scam projects i have participated and the most annoying thing is spending your ample time to fully participate and at the end, they tell u it has been a scam. Let us be watchful of which projects we choose.
Activity: 168
July 21, 2018, 05:03:25 AM
Sometime token distribute from ICO sale late. It took 6-8 weeks to distribute for investor. And for bounty, it took longer about 2 weeks since token distribute. Relax, choose some good ICO and participate it, check it later.

cryptosociety HAVE EATED beautifully described, but often unviable ICO. According to some estimates, the development has not received more than 95% of the crypto-currency start-ups, who collected considerable funds at the stage of the primary release of tokens. Among them were those that failed because of poor planning or a weak idea, as well as those whose owners originally had fraudulent plans.
Activity: 133
July 21, 2018, 05:00:28 AM
It's really becoming frustrating, and even more annoying. You spend your time and data doing airdrops and bounty campaigns for ICOs, only to find out that majoring of them are scam projects or have shitty tokens. Something should be done towards preventing these scam projects from entering the market.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
July 20, 2018, 02:11:25 PM
Yes, there are more and more garbage projects. Even if the market is already very bad, there is no reduction in waste, which is really irritating. However, the participants felt less and less. The fraudster project will not succeed.
It is normal to expect that in an unregulated market.
We all know that a lot of projects are scam but the problem is that a lot of new investors do nothing about it and they still invest in them anyway. As far as I am concerned, as long as these scammers keep seeing that there are so much gullible people in the market looking for quick ways to get rich, there will always keep being scam projects until they start noticing there is nothing for them any more when new investors starts getting wiser. The real unfortunate thing here is, this community is not taking any step against them on protecting the better future of cryptos and its adopters.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
July 19, 2018, 10:55:18 AM
Scammers are now very good on masking their ICO to look like a legitimate project.

If every criminal looked like a criminal, all the criminals would have been behind bars by now))) I think that sometimes a project can be unsuccessful, but not a scam. We need to do better research every other time we plan to join a project in order to stay as safe as possible.
Activity: 170
Merit: 2
July 19, 2018, 10:29:25 AM
Yes, now the situation in the market is not the most successful for ISO. Some good projects do not collect software. It is not necessary that if the project has not paid for the bounty, there may have been problems with collecting money.
Activity: 31
July 19, 2018, 10:16:44 AM
Scammers are now very good on masking their ICO to look like a legitimate project.
Activity: 392
July 15, 2018, 11:44:14 PM
For now I have always done extensive research before joining the campaign because lately scams are very popular in many projects now in airdrops and now in many ico projects. That's why it's hard to choose what projects I will join and support because if it's scammers
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
June 28, 2018, 05:53:00 PM
I've been a victim of one bounty scam, though it was twitter bounty and I didn't dedicate much time to it. Then I realized that if I had done more research about the project, I would not have participated in it. I  would never invest in the ICO.
Many people participate in bounties that promise huge rewards without really going through the program to ascertain its authenticity. Beware of scams. Make your research before committing time to promote any project.
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 04:21:04 PM
so it is, scammers more and more. It is necessary to approach the choice of a project with a sober head. Choose on proven sites with reviews
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 04:14:53 PM
It is a tough time for everyone in crypto now. Have to admit most ICOs are not doing well, with many scammy ICO still trying their luck.  Angry

You should participate more few bounties in order spreads out as there are no ways to know for sure which bounty will work and which is a scam. Noticed many programs delay their bounty payouts now, I assume they are holding back from further selling pressure from bounty participants, just my wild guess. And more cryptos are struggling to get on to reputable exchanges too.

The pressure is really mounting if the bear trend continues. However, I hope you will spend more efforts on the bounty programs, you will surely be earning some money there.

Good luck
Pages:
Jump to: