Pages:
Author

Topic: More Epochs mod v1.1 for Claymore ETH miner 15. Epochs 385+ work, New Version! - page 10. (Read 5810 times)

Activity: 1196
Merit: 26
Come on guys nobody cares about devfee, i will pay 1% as long as this miner works for me. just make it work good old days apply straps was amazing good speeds on amd.
Activity: 325
Merit: 2
Thanks for the feedback. There are two Cuda versions in Claymore's archive. Cuda 8 version is in root folder (EthDcrMiner64.exe and cudart64_80.dll) and Cuda 10 version is in 'cuda 10' subfolder (EthDcrMiner64.exe and cudart64_100.dll). To change Cuda version to 10 you had manually copy .exe and .dll from 'cuda 10' subfolder to root folder and overwrite Cuda 8's .exe and .dll there. I removed 'cuda 10' subfolder from the archive because my mod doesn't support it yet.

Accidentally posted on a thread bumping account?  Roll Eyes

EDIT: LOL he deleted his post.  It says a lot about someone that is making fresh accounts to post on his main accounts topics.  I would avoid this as its potential malware.

You even created new account to post copy of my message, made quote from it and deleted message, then you accused me of bumping the thread from that account. What a dedication. Are you on payroll?  Cheesy

Dude, I got it - you don't like my mod. You didn't like Phoenixminer either and made it clear in their topic too:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27082971
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27086637
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27118193
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27148871

Now when you said that you don't trust my mod for two times already, it's time for you to stop. Because if you post your personal opinion and concern, two times are more than enough, I heard you and you are free to not use my mod. Of course if you are on payroll you won't stop, will you?  Wink
Is there a devfee for you?

Would be nice if you explain little bit what this mod does?
If no devfee, why not open source?

Hello, yes there is devfee for me:

Hi Just_a_miner - I know with the HSRMINER that you'd also made it devfee free - is the devfee portion unchanged on this version of claymore, gone, or pointed somewhere else?

HSRMINER Fork was devfee free only at the beggining of development. After many improvements I've added devfee to the HSRMINER Fork.
In this mod I've done huge amount of unique work from the start, so people can use this legendary miner again. As a reward for that hard work which as I hope will help many people, I pointed devfee to my eth wallet. I think this is fair, because for some reason original developer disappeared, his miner stopped working and so devfee mining to his wallets stopped too anyway.

For now mod adds support of epochs 385+ for Claymore ETH miner. But only Cuda 8 version of Claymore miner supported, only Nvidia gpus and only Windows version. In future versions of my mod I'm going to add support of Cuda10 for Nvidia gpus, support for Linux version and support of AMD gpus.

And the size of the devfee? It helps you to gain the trust if you are open about these things.

Size of devfee is unchanged, it's 1% - 36 seconds of every hour.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 136
Thanks for the feedback. There are two Cuda versions in Claymore's archive. Cuda 8 version is in root folder (EthDcrMiner64.exe and cudart64_80.dll) and Cuda 10 version is in 'cuda 10' subfolder (EthDcrMiner64.exe and cudart64_100.dll). To change Cuda version to 10 you had manually copy .exe and .dll from 'cuda 10' subfolder to root folder and overwrite Cuda 8's .exe and .dll there. I removed 'cuda 10' subfolder from the archive because my mod doesn't support it yet.

Accidentally posted on a thread bumping account?  Roll Eyes

EDIT: LOL he deleted his post.  It says a lot about someone that is making fresh accounts to post on his main accounts topics.  I would avoid this as its potential malware.
DrX
Activity: 233
Merit: 20

Hi Just_a_miner - I know with the HSRMINER that you'd also made it devfee free - is the devfee portion unchanged on this version of claymore, gone, or pointed somewhere else?

HSRMINER Fork was devfee free only at the beggining of development. After many improvements I've added devfee to the HSRMINER Fork.
In this mod I've done huge amount of unique work from the start, so people can use this legendary miner again. As a reward for that hard work which as I hope will help many people, I pointed devfee to my eth wallet. I think this is fair, because for some reason original developer disappeared, his miner stopped working and so devfee mining to his wallets stopped too anyway.

For now mod adds support of epochs 385+ for Claymore ETH miner. But only Cuda 8 version of Claymore miner supported, only Nvidia gpus and only Windows version. In future versions of my mod I'm going to add support of Cuda10 for Nvidia gpus, support for Linux version and support of AMD gpus.

And the size of the devfee? It helps you to gain the trust if you are open about these things.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Hi, can you support Hawaii AMD Radeon R9 290 4Gb cards ?

Yes, hopefully in a week  Smiley
I look forward to, thanks
dont pay attantion, there will be always comment in every types. you did right thing nothing wrong with it, keep great working. looking forward for devolpments, happy new year

thank you for your kind words and support, happy new year

Yes, hopefully in a week  Smiley
Guys, I see a lot of you really want support of AMD Gpus. I'm going to provide some kind of road map for that  Cheesy

I'll get Amd gpu in about 4 days. After that I will start working on adding support to my mod, so hopefully Amd gpus will be supported in about a week from now. Let's hope faster.

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
570 8g power colo vram samsung
devoloper said it is not ready for AMD yet. am waiting too for AMD release,
570 8g power colo vram samsung
19:28:21:717   fd8   ETH: 12/31/20-19:28:21 - New job from asia.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535
19:28:21:718   fd8   target: 0x000000007fff7ffe (diff: 8590MH), epoch 384(4.00GB)
19:28:21:743   fd8   ETH - Total Speed: 20.107 Mh/s, Total Shares: 0, Rejected: 0, Time: 00:00
19:28:21:749   fd8   ETH: GPU0 2.515 Mh/s, GPU1 2.516 Mh/s, GPU2 2.511 Mh/s, GPU3 2.515 Mh/s, GPU4 2.515 Mh/s, GPU5 2.515 Mh/s, GPU6 2.515 Mh/s, GPU7 2.506 Mh/s
19:28:33:390   1590   Quit, please wait...
Why am I only 2mh? What did I do wrong

what cards are they?
19:28:21:717   fd8   ETH: 12/31/20-19:28:21 - New job from asia.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535
19:28:21:718   fd8   target: 0x000000007fff7ffe (diff: 8590MH), epoch 384(4.00GB)
19:28:21:743   fd8   ETH - Total Speed: 20.107 Mh/s, Total Shares: 0, Rejected: 0, Time: 00:00
19:28:21:749   fd8   ETH: GPU0 2.515 Mh/s, GPU1 2.516 Mh/s, GPU2 2.511 Mh/s, GPU3 2.515 Mh/s, GPU4 2.515 Mh/s, GPU5 2.515 Mh/s, GPU6 2.515 Mh/s, GPU7 2.506 Mh/s
19:28:33:390   1590   Quit, please wait...
Why am I only 2mh? What did I do wrong
DrX
Activity: 233
Merit: 20

Why would anyone use this sketchy stuff when there are perfectly working miners out there?

I'm not agree with the "sketchy stuff" part, but I understand that people can be suspicious. As for the reasons for using my mod, there are plenty, but I think main reason is that this is legendary miner people loved to use, and with my mod they have unique opportunity to continue to use it.
dont pay attantion, there will be always comment in every types. you did right thing nothing wrong with it, keep great working. looking forward for devolpments, happy new year
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Hello fellow miners. Some of you can remember me from HSRMINER Neoscrypt Fork by Justaminer. I've updated that miner, added new features and fixed bugs without access to source code.

I like Claymore's Eth miner much and used it many times in 2019/2020, so it was sad for me to see how it stops working.
I decided to see what can be done to solve the problem. After two weeks of researching and hard work, the solution is ready:

More Epochs mod v1.0 for Claymore Eth Miner v15

This mod fixes Claymore ETH Miner v15.0 so you can use it after epoch 384.
For now mod supports only Cuda 8 Windows version of the miner and Nvidia GPUs.

The mod in action:

You can see how my mod works on this video: https://vimeo.com/495752694
You can also download this video from my mega.nz folder, name of the file is MoreEpochs_How_it_works.mp4

Downloads:

Mega.nz: https://mega.nz/folder/dNlw2Lzb#7hVfm7oADQV2wMLqVi4erQ

Checksum for MoreEpochs_Mod_of_Claymore_ETH_Miner_v15Win_by_JustAMiner_v1.0.zip
SHA256: 0ed0ddc8f49e5a815545c726e34a81d5364a0205b7e65a5992459581d15c01f8

How to use:

Unpack the archive and run the miner as you usually do. If the mod will complete its job successfully, you will see green colored message  below Claymore's logo:

and the miner will work after epoch 384.

If you don't see this message, make sure you are using my original mod from my download link. If it still doesn't work for you, contact me and I will  try to help you.

Future plans:

Feature versions of the mod will have suport for Cuda 10 EthDcrMiner64.exe, Linux version of the miner, hopefully AMD GPUs and more.

Enjoy!
Why would anyone use this sketchy stuff when there are perfectly working miners out there?

I'm not agree with the "sketchy stuff" part, but I understand that people can be suspicious. As for the reasons for using my mod, there are plenty, but I think main reason is that this is legendary miner people loved to use, and with my mod they have unique opportunity to continue to use it.

Seems to be working fine with my nvidia gpu's after just a few minutes. Similar to others I'd love to run it with AMD gpu's as well. Thanks!

Thank you, I will try to add AMD support.
Pages:
Jump to: