Pages:
Author

Topic: Most alts are worth Zero - page 56. (Read 30810 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 08:09:28 PM
Those altcoins that worth zero are the project that they don't have much investor. Because there is so much altcoins launch and the investor don't know which one is legit and have the chance to raise up the value.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
June 16, 2018, 08:05:34 AM
only the alts with true potential will survive. Hype cannot keep you up for long.

I suppose, one from every five altcoins that exist now will be used in 3 years. I guess the top-ten cryptocurrencies will survive. Most of them will double their price in less than 10 months. However, many alts will die.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 04:10:26 PM
It's hard to code blockchain project in general. This is one the reasons why those coins are worth sp much. Most of them are definitely overvalued but not all of them, of course. One can buy real products using a lot of them.

Well for me most of them are undervalued based on what I've search on their background or fundamentals because it could be so much big in the future once the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are totally adopts here in our world but right now still a lot of people doesn't know that importance of it.
Trully so. Some tokens are the part of serious projects. But I think that author was talking about some forgotten scam, that exist even in top 100.
Activity: 113
June 13, 2018, 08:58:34 AM
all ceo that have altcoin potentially like metalic and yuon often say bawha all latcoin every day to zero and this we must pay attention to both buy and menjuanya in the right time when want to invest in long term or short term.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
June 13, 2018, 08:56:00 AM
In the future, so it will be, many coins that are now high will simply disappear. To us the main thing is to have time to earn on them
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
June 13, 2018, 08:55:26 AM
This has already been predicted, because now we fully understand that people very often believe in projects that in reality do not represent anything of themselves, but why people believe in them. Strange, but it's a fact.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
June 13, 2018, 08:52:09 AM
At present, altcoins do not die soon. In 2018, many altcoins are still profitable, but in the long run, the value of altcoins will slowly shrink.So now, you can still profit by buying altcoins.
Yes some buyers or investors can still earned profit by investing in a certain good project. This is the fact alts are worth zero they cannot maintain or improve at least their project. No improvement indeed that can attract buyers to invest.
Activity: 224
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 13, 2018, 08:51:13 AM
Yes, I know it. But if you are lucky, you can find some Altcoins that can make you profits.
I suggest investing in this altcoin: BLUE, XLM, NEO, and CARDANO
Activity: 76
June 13, 2018, 08:49:23 AM
Yes, this is the root cause of the current market decline. The market has recovered its ideal and people no longer blindly buy shit coin. They are beginning to understand whether this project is a good project.

I beg to differ. People are still buying bitconnect.
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 08:47:54 AM
One thing is factual that people and investors are growing aware of cryptocurrency. So there is competition involved in the market. Those who cannot live up to its promises and fail to deliver will vanish over the time. Only good coins that are delivering will remain on the scene.
Activity: 57
June 13, 2018, 08:33:54 AM
If they are bought, then they need someone else. The price is determined by the buyers.
Activity: 8
June 13, 2018, 08:33:44 AM
At present, altcoins do not die soon. In 2018, many altcoins are still profitable, but in the long run, the value of altcoins will slowly shrink.So now, you can still profit by buying altcoins.
Activity: 47
June 13, 2018, 08:30:18 AM
this is because the decrease of bitcoin is very far and it makes other altcoin fall and difficult to rise again because it still does not have good potential to be invested in the long term or short term.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
June 13, 2018, 08:28:14 AM
if you're talking about altcoins that listed only on minor exchange , yes some of them are worth of nothing.
But most of coin that already listed on major exchange like binance,bithumb is actually a altcoin that have a good project that drive within
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
June 13, 2018, 08:18:37 AM
Exactly, but one can still make money of them, because of the everyday speculations and information bombs. It is very risky though, to day trade altcoins, but still it doesn`t mean it can`t be done.
Activity: 294
June 12, 2018, 11:18:25 PM
It's hard to code blockchain project in general. This is one the reasons why those coins are worth sp much. Most of them are definitely overvalued but not all of them, of course. One can buy real products using a lot of them.

Well for me most of them are undervalued based on what I've search on their background or fundamentals because it could be so much big in the future once the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are totally adopts here in our world but right now still a lot of people doesn't know that importance of it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
June 12, 2018, 11:14:43 PM
The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and the promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystems

Unfortunately, that is the case with more than two-thirds of the alts. The promoters market their alts initially, create a pump and then use this opportunity to dump the vast majority of their coins. I have noticed this phenomenon ever since 2014.
there are so many alternative coins now and it is not impossible that the others coin will worth to zero, actually not all coins are legit there are some coins that they go only for scam. it is better to filter and seperate all the trusted coins and new coin to make it better the industry because the alternative coins now are trully many and it is worried to other people because they dont know what is true coin
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
June 12, 2018, 11:10:25 PM
The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and the promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystems

Unfortunately, that is the case with more than two-thirds of the alts. The promoters market their alts initially, create a pump and then use this opportunity to dump the vast majority of their coins. I have noticed this phenomenon ever since 2014.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
June 12, 2018, 11:03:57 PM
I Think It Depends To The Situation, But For Me Yeah Alternativecoins Worth Zero
Because I Believe Everything In This Kind Of Business And Industry Start To Zero Until They Reach Their Goal To Be One Of The Successful Business Here, So That's My Opinion Only.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 01:18:19 PM
Most of them are designed to provide real value, but for speculative tasks. Others do not know how they will achieve their goals. Therefore, I focus on working with projects that have an experienced team and objective goals.
Pages:
Jump to: