Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 14. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 01:25:14 PM
I do not have a favorite crypto currency. Because if you tie to one coin, then you have less opportunities to earn. Crypto currency must be used for permanent profit, not for its accumulation.
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 01:15:33 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
NEO is a potential altcoin that tries to compete with Ethereum. Although they should be aware that it is not a only Ethereum that they should worry. There are new competitors that tries to overtake Ethereum like Cardano,  NEM and EOS.
I think that there are still interesting projects that will soon be able to create worthy competition for these projects and the Ethereum, among other things. How about the projects of Zilliqa and Quarkchain?!
Activity: 166
September 17, 2018, 11:10:24 AM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
These are my most favorite coins(DEX, LTC, EOS, WAVES). Because at this moment these coins have a very stable price and it's had a very good opportunity for investment for the long term.
Activity: 26
September 17, 2018, 10:51:58 AM
I would state that BTC was in an air pocket, since let's be realistic, the esteem we saw amid December-January was crazy, it was falsely expanded, it just couldn't keep at that musicality. Presently I think we are seeing its real esteem, which as I would see it ought to be around $6-7k, and I truly trust we will begin to see a moderate increment, yet lamentably this market is too little and a few people can truly do relatively whatever they need, so I think we'll see these pumps and dumps for a significant long time.

in any case, Don't freeze. I don't figure bitcoin will keep on declining. The market is immersed. $6,500 is the primary concern for bitcoin this year.

For whatever length of time that we keep on believing in bitcoin, it will develop relentlessly in 1-2 months.
Activity: 686
September 17, 2018, 10:46:09 AM
My favorite coin is ETH because I think ETH is a coin that is very safe to be stored in the short and long term. ETH has great potential for the future because it has excellent resources ranging from teams to fans.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 10:36:33 AM
I believe in Ethereum, it has a good future, stable price. This is my favorite altcoin.
Now for all coins, the price has fallen, demand is mainly bitcoin. I, too, believe in the bright future of the etherium, at the moment I believe that the etherium is not undervalued.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 17, 2018, 10:30:25 AM
NEO is a perspective Altcoin. But for me the most perspective coins are INS and NANO. I think they will show us good growth in the near future. I also like their team
Activity: 406
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 17, 2018, 09:44:58 AM
I believe in Ethereum, it has a good future, stable price. This is my favorite altcoin.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
September 17, 2018, 09:00:58 AM
Lets bite again. I am still a big fan of Aion, Open Platform and NEX, not sure anymore about Cindicator as it seems it is in a stagnation mode, but I am adding the 0chain on the list. It has been dumping like crazy since its listing on exchanges, but imo it definitely has a monumental potential in the long run.
Activity: 84
September 17, 2018, 08:16:22 AM
I like Monero most. It is a privacy coin. Most people like to hide their assets. It will be more and more popular. Especially the rich. they like to transfer large amounts of assets in private, and the government can't find it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 08:00:53 AM
I like Narva for example Bitcoin Cash. At the moment, the main competitor bitcoin, and most, reputable people. And it's not bad at the NEO market either. I think there will be a sharp and rapid growth of NEO. Simply because the Chinese market is too big and a tasty morsel.
Activity: 243
September 17, 2018, 07:51:55 AM
My favorite coins are ethreum, eos, ltc, stllar. The coins have a promising progress, although now the market is unstable but I think that coin has a good future..
Activity: 644
September 17, 2018, 07:27:19 AM
My favourite alt coin is Eos. Eos is most reliable coin among all alt coins. Initially you need to understand the distinction between BTC and ALT. I have seen plenty of people who are getting immense returns by investing in EOS. But it all depends at what time you are buying or selling the coin because there is abundantly fluctualtions in prices of coins hense risk is also involved. So study wisely before investing in any coin.
Activity: 3
September 17, 2018, 06:43:52 AM
NEO is really good coin and it has a very good future.
Activity: 195
September 17, 2018, 05:29:31 AM
My Favorite Altcoin is ethereum, litecoin,  bitcoin cash, WAVES.  But My Most Favorite Altcoin are ethereum.  Because Ethereum is a decentralized application and smart contracts. I hope Ethereum will grow very well in the future.
Activity: 644
September 17, 2018, 04:53:41 AM
Altcoin the best to date, in my opinion, is the Ethereum. These coins have always been on the side of Bitcoin. When the price goes up the BTC has experienced growth of ETH. While the ETH until now the attraction of investors because of many projects using platform ETH.
Activity: 619
September 17, 2018, 04:13:20 AM

No doubt NEO is highly promising coin its price is growing slowly.Today many prominent ICO are being launched on NEO platform.After ETH this product has great potential in future as its based on a very strong project,its developers are working with something innovative,may be in future it emerge as another ETH.Currently its not possible to overtake ETH however in future if it showed something extra ordinary above than the ETH smart Contract,surely it can surpass ETH.
But I think it takes more time if ever that happens it is really hard to speculate in the market that NEO will replace ETH soon, so far ETH now is commonly used to purchase tokens in every ICO's project so that is impossible happen that can be replaced ETH near in the future.
However, I guess NEO will be the next step of ethereum.
I think everyone is getting bored with ico from ethereum platform, it's time we try to switch to another platform, that is neo. I was very excited when discussing neo and I also had been waiting for the decentralized exchange of neo that was about to come.
everyone is entitled to choose a favorite choice of choice altcoin each depending on taste and seen from which the best, it would not hurt if we try a new one as you say that Neo was also the best coin. Looks like I can expect good growth from him

EOS is a more Altcoin my favorite compared to other Altcoin.
see the development of present at EOS makes me so confident with making it a valuable favorite coins. so I continue to count on it as a coin.
Activity: 70
September 17, 2018, 04:03:17 AM
Ethereum has being my most loved altcoin as of now.Ethereum is a decentrelized application and savvy gets that give as customized with no shot of misrepresentation and outsider impedance. Ethereum is suit whether short or long haul speculations that has a gigantic potential to develop.
Activity: 314
September 17, 2018, 02:28:47 AM
The Altcoin currency that i like the most and the one i keep is ETH. Since ETH was born so far i have always been watching its activity because the value of ETH is so great. The ETH technology is very modern, very fast and secure, and low transaction costs, which is why ICOS campaigns like ETH to raise capital. I think ETH will be the next Bitcoin rival.
Activity: 42
September 17, 2018, 02:20:19 AM
For me, the most promising are Neo and Ether. Neo, cryptocurrency works on the principles similar to Ethereum. The platform is based on smart contracts and their payment by internal tokens. In addition, there is the possibility of integration with third-party services and the ability to create new tools. Why is it promising to invest in ETH? At least because of the introduction of the Protocol Proof-of-Stake, which will actually stop mining cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: