Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 15. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 02:12:04 AM
why until now I still liked the ethereum. up to now the ethereum remains altcoin I most love to do. though indeed it costs continue to decline, but I am sure the ethereum will back soon increased its price. just be patient.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 01:59:27 AM
Of course, the favorite Altpoint remains ethereum. Because I think the price of Ethereum is more stable and its development is very good.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
September 16, 2018, 11:11:26 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

I highly prefer to invest on ethereum today because the market price is currently dropping and we can surely earn a huge amount of profit if we  invest today, this is the right time for people who wants to join this industry.

Make sure but when and when you can buy it at $ 200, but at some point it's $ 150 and you need that money to cover your life and you have to sell it. out. What would you think?
Activity: 124
September 16, 2018, 09:34:57 PM
My favorite cryptocurrency is still Ethereum. Although its price has dropped a lot recently, I believe it will rise again in the future, so I am still investing in it. I believe it will bring me more in the future. profit.
Activity: 86
September 16, 2018, 09:23:06 PM
for us prefer Ethereum. because Ethereum's development also increased, and also has great potential in the future, and Ethereum fans also increased.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
September 16, 2018, 09:17:52 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

I highly prefer to invest on ethereum today because the market price is currently dropping and we can surely earn a huge amount of profit if we  invest today, this is the right time for people who wants to join this industry.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 07:48:50 PM
my favorite altcoin is Ethereum. I think that he has great prospects in the future and it is possible that he will be able to surpass bitcoin
Ethereum is the coin that I want to invest in if I ever get enough money to do that. I hope I could purchase some next month.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
September 16, 2018, 06:40:09 PM
my favorite altcoin is Ethereum. I think that he has great prospects in the future and it is possible that he will be able to surpass bitcoin
Most of us here in crypto world the most favorite altcoins base of what I see is the ethereum.  Why? Because it is the next bitcoin for us and they have a lot of uses compared to other altcoins in the market. Different ICO and parners are uses ethereum to buy or purchase a token.
Activity: 197
September 16, 2018, 06:32:59 PM
ethereum has indeed become a dream and goal of the coin investment for most people. In addition to cheap, these coins are also very well developed in the market. In addition, it is very well within the ethereum recovery situation. so no worries about this coin. I also really like the coin on this one.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
September 16, 2018, 06:24:02 PM
Activity: 199
September 16, 2018, 05:58:17 PM
the best altcoin is Ethereum. and I believe that in the future it will retain its position and will remain the best coin after bitcoin
Activity: 183
September 16, 2018, 05:44:42 PM
I agree with you and also believe that NEO has prospects in the future and it is possible it will surpass Ethereum.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 05:42:12 PM
For me favourite altcoin is ETH, really good security and safety
copper member
Activity: 234
September 16, 2018, 05:40:39 PM
As for me my favorite altcoins are the ones I feel they are future potential such as Ethereum, Ripple, Digitex, ADA, NEO, EOS and Bitcoin which happens to be the father of all altcoins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
September 16, 2018, 05:01:20 PM
If I still have favorite altcoins, namely ethereum and bitcoin diamond, because both altcoins are predicted to have good enough potential in the future, even though nowadays bitcoin diamond and ethereum have a very significant decline, I still believe
Activity: 134
September 16, 2018, 04:55:02 PM

NEO has proven she got what it takes to disrupt the whole crypto space. Personally, i love the NEO coin. Despite the price changes, Neo remains the best Altcoin. I prefer Neo over ETH based on Investments reasons. Becuase NEO coins Supply is limited
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
September 15, 2018, 03:06:58 PM
Neo is quite a great coin. It has the potential of growing and rising into something big in the future but ethereum is the favourite altcoin. It's the next second coin after bitcoin.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 14, 2018, 12:46:25 PM
My favorite altcoin is Ethereum. I agree that Neo is now a very promising altcoin, but even if they do everything as they say. Then they will be able to take the place of Ethereum not earlier than in 2-3 years.
Activity: 84
September 14, 2018, 12:46:12 PM
For me the most favorite altcoins are
1,4New
2,TRON
3, Electroneum
4, IOTA
5, aspire
6ADA
Etc
Activity: 192
September 14, 2018, 12:42:58 PM
Neo is a very nice coin. I have clubbed it with the same sort of coins like ParagonCoin and Stellar because of their amazing performance and high level of earnings and profitability. This is very important.
Pages:
Jump to: